Hey Sup Forums how much would an entire bottle of xans cost?

Hey Sup Forums how much would an entire bottle of xans cost?

That would depend on the size of the bottle wouldn't it?

>newfag

about tree fiddy

6$ from chemist, 250-450 on the street.

Remember 98% of xans are pressed china made cunts but. Unless u got it yourself and its still sealed i wouldnt beleive they from a pharma

Im tryna get someone who has a prescription and is willing to sell the whole bottle

Good luck. Someone who has a prescription is extremely unlikely to sell you their entire bottle.

I prefer percocet. I have a little under 100 pills right now

Yeah, i have two people rn and one of them said $120ish and im waiting for the other one to respond. Is $120 a reasonable amount?

you mean European. but this.

Are xans worth trying, i could get some real easy. More of a weed and shrooms kinda guy.

How does a Xanax high even feel like?

Yeah, don't do it. Xans are worse for your health and you can overdose.

I like xanax because it make me an apathy motherfucker

Take 4mg of xanax as needed for panic attacks. I dont understand why people think of this as a party drug. It literally just calms you down like a shit load. You'll feel numb and relaxed. I really dont suggest taking them for fun.

i used to buy 100 bars for 300buvks
usually can't get them for less than five a pop. and jack the price up to atleast seven if they're green because niggas are retarded out here

In cali you csn get them for like $3-$5 per

dude it depends on the prescription. a "bottle of xans" is very vague. it could be 30 .5mg xanax(15mg total) or it could be 90 2mg xanax(180mg total)... you see, there is a vast difference here.

xanax is fucking stupid to abuse. it just makes you pass out and forget what you did. They do come in handy for the occasional restless night though.

Don't pay more than $2 per mg. Find out if they are 1/2mg, 1mg or 2mg and go from there.

just candyflip instead

If you like passing out early and forgetting what you were doing/blacking out then yeah, sure xanax is fun to abuse. otherwise stay away. it is a helpful drug for panic/anxiety/sleep trouble but stupid to abuse.

6 beers feels like 12. You black out and wake up many hours later.
xanax alone is almost impossible to overdose on. It takes atleast a couple thousand mg to be toxic to humans. Mixed with alcohol and/or opiates- yes, it makes it very easy to OD.

honestly man the only reason you'd want them on hand is if you're doing psychedelics and have a bad trip you wanna abort. other than that maybe help you get to sleep now and again

a lil too much