Alright Sup Forums my gf and I bought 2gs of some decent coke last night. We're mostly done with the first g

Alright Sup Forums my gf and I bought 2gs of some decent coke last night. We're mostly done with the first g
>pic related
and I'm just not feeling like I'm getting the full coke experience..Idk. I don't do it often at all, and when I do it's at concerts so being at home with a ton of it is new. What do you guys and gals like to do when you have a bunch of coke? Is there a way to optimize my experience in your opinion?

it's pretty boring if you're by yourself especially if you've already done a g and have a tolerance. Save it for the next weekend if you can even though that's pretty much impossible in my experience.

coke is for dipshits with too much money

Yeah I've definitely felt like saving it for another time is a good idea

Maybe bring it next time I'm hanging out with some close friends

I'm not alone though got the gf here and we've just been talking and trying to find something to watch that doesn't makes us anxious af lol

I really feel like that's true.

My dad told me, "You'll feel good for ten minutes, and then regret spending your money". When I was real young. That's echoing now.

you should've listened to your dad
next time buy some psychodelics or, if it needs to be an upper, XTC or amphetamine

you should be drinking, something hard and soft, like beer and whisky

Yeah I'm down in SE LA and the mushrooms are growing..Kind of amazing after that snow..But they're fickle little fellas. I'm gonna head out tonight and stock up for the winter. Price doubles out of season in my town lol

the only thing coke is good for is luring in strippers and fucking them you dipshit nigger

I have some white zinfadel in the car I'll go get

Lesson learned man

close enough, it will fix any anxiousness

Nice quads

/thread

If it wasn't fish scale rocks you got shitty coke.

Nobody does coke and says it's not good or I'm not feeling it.

You got ripped off

>taking 1g of coke with 2 people in a whole night
>wondering why he doesnt get the full experience
Maybe buy 5g next time lol

Bullshit do you do it once a year and have no tolerance. I could blow an eight ball in a long night by myself. I'm surprised I never had a great attack. Haven't done that shit in years now.

Heart attack

foilies

Yeah I'm used to hitting tiny lines and bumps of other peoples shit..So I'm just not doing enough or it's trash then?

So what's an average line supposed to be like? 1/4 g? I'm just not experienced in this lifestyle..

should i get 1 ounce of 20% weed or 2 ounces of 12% weed?

Dude throw down a fat line. If your not feeling it idk prob not too great. It can not hit you as hard if you've already done a bunch too

I mean I feel it don't get me wrong.. I was wondering what you guys like to do while you're on it, how you keep a buzz going etc..To vague?

Using a bill to snort is a good way to get hepatitis.

No I would throw down like 1/15 a g for a decently line maybe 1/10. I have blown 1/2 g lines but that's being crackish and getting rung.i would just stay away if I were you, was fun at first and a huge waste of time, money and pussy after that. For real

if you're not in columbia, or don't have a good relationship with a stand up mexican its probably trashish. having said that keep it small bro, however big your lines are you will adjust to it till you od, so stay small and have fun

Def don't pass it around and other people use it. Keep your own. Viruses don't last super long in dry air so old shit isn't a worry just passing back and forth

>Posting this on /b in a coke-fueled haze.
Reconsider your life choices.

Put some music on nd drink.

Booty bumps. Sprinkle a little coke on her spread butthole and snort it up. Lick up the rest making sure to get your tongue up her ass.

5 mins later you can fuck her ass way harder than usual.

Truth I used to get bomb shit in 2002, like had the markings from the press they used in Colombia good. Now it's allot of dirt, partly the reason I haven't used in 2 years. It can become pretty mentally addicting though so I'd just stop, smoke weed and booze sparingly.

I'd get the ounce of stronger shit, unless your thinking of rolling fat blunts/joints

Alright that gives me a good idea of how I'll line up the other g thank you man. I think I'll definitely stick to weed, shrooms, and some occasional whiskey.

wisdom, do the drug, don't let it do you

I really got into it and it almost fucked my life, shouldn't be using hard shit unless your ok with the possibility of that happening. Once a month went to once a weekend, twice a weekend, 3 or 4 times a week to almost every day. Sucked cock

would 12% even get me high? or would i have to smoke like 3-4 bowls

Oh shit I'll let you know how that goes.
She has a small asshole genetically. I've got a decent sized dick on me so it's been a thing for while now with us. Her sister has to get hers surgically reformed cause it was just to small lol.

It only takes a little slip, you start saying fuck it though. A lot of people fall into the trap. Having done everything and now clean I wish I just stayed with weed and never touched the other shit.

there is nothing to get from coke. there is no "coke experience." the experience is that you feel jittery for 5 minutes, your nose hurts and you want more coke. dumbest fucking drug ever.

You will definitely get high after a few bowls.

surgically reformed?! from butt stuff or just from life?

That certainly would get you high. But you'd be better off getting the stronger shit. Unless your getting this for a party or just wanna roll big fag blunts I'd get that 20%stuff. Especially if your mostly smoking alone with a bong or pipe.

hindsight is 20/20 Sup Forumsrother

I went down a dark road with synthetic weed in my late teens I feel ya man. I grew out of it mostly. Found out I had to use my addictive personality to obsess over something productive. Hope you're good man

Just from life..born with a really small butthole.
I guess she couldn't pass waste easily enough and it was causing problems

My girl had a small asshole too. Booty bumps are how I started loosening it up.

You'll love it. And make sure to take a pic.of the coke on her hole. It'll male her laugh.

and you're with her sister, sounds like someone up there is rooting for you user, good for you bro

Thanks man I feel the same way most days lol

You have to mix it with an opiate if you're gonna get any experience Smfh oxy or hydro at the least

Noted

the trifecta! make sure you drink a half a glass of water with every bump or you liver will slide out of your butt

your liver*

OP here still just did about 1/8 of a g line and I get it now guys. I just wasn't doing enough.

Post a pic of your gf

She's lurkin' the thread and just joked about posting tit pics actually you tell her

thats the hook, its never enough till its too much

I'm starting to get a budding understanding of exactly what you mean

more zinfandel

Hi op's gf, you got me curious about your tits and i would love to see them. In multiple and different pics :)

that white girl looks like some stepped on shit fampai :3

would i get high off of one

inject it. the rush from shooting it is completely unlike anything else. it's more pleasure than you have ever experienced by 10 orders of magnitude.

i smoke alone out of a bong but i want to know if the 20% shit is even worth it, if i get the 12% shit it will last longer. is 12% even that low of potency?

indeed.

>get ounce of coke
>wind up shooting almost all it in massive binge
>up for 3 days on iv coke binge
>paranoid like nothing else, hearing things, peaking out windows
>middle of night, look out window again..
>fucking cops all over my back yard
>flip shit like never before
>running around, flushing everything, smashing hard drives, ripping labels off rx bottles, flinging needles into attic
>cops never even knock, move on to next yard
>still never figured out wtf they were doing
>do 6 more lines and a ringer and pass out 5 minutes later from stress and exhaustion
>lay off the coke for a while

What is your gf's name btw? Cant wait to see her tits

ouch

don't do this with a girl that you care about getting seriously hurt (physical damage to rectum).

eeyup

12% is enough if you have a low tolerance or are a novice smoker. I've been smoking for 10 years and that would still be adequate for my needs. I personally would go for the stronger one, but you might be better off going for the cheaper one. Especially if you are new to weed.

This guy gets it. A real man will either chalk out one big fat gagger out of an 8 ball and snort that shit up in one hit. Or my personal favorite is to mix it with some Jack Daniels and slam that shit.

Op's lurking gf i need to see your tits.
Want to help me cum?

um, don't inject alcohol

and it doesn't matter how much you snort, you'll never get the rush you get from IV

ok im gonna break you faggots off

>purchase small bottle of nasal spray and saltwater form drug store
>pour out nasal spray and rinse bottle
>add dope and saltwater (you'll have to experiment to find your ratio)
>enjoy your day

>not IVing

pussy ass faggot

>from*

enjoy your vein herpes

As in put it in the jack and drink it?

enjoy your deviated septum

k

Op isn't willing to break the injecting boundary
I'm sure it's better than it sounds but more of a reason not to eh

Freebaee the coke and smoke it.
Put the coke in a spoon, add a few drops of water(just enpuoh to disolve coke) heat the spoon with a lighter/candle till disolved. Now add a pinch(smallest amount possible, and go from there as if u add too much its fucked). Now heat the spoon again with a lighter/candle until the mixture boils and them starts to foam, when this happens carefully place the bottom of the spoon on a small amount of water to cool it(an icecube is probably easier to avoid getting water into the spoon), this cooling process will form cocaine freebase(crack cocaine) as a white soid chunk in the spoon. The rest of the liquid can be disgarded, now get some foil/a meth pipe or make a crack pipe using any old pipe and some metalic scourer or wool(heat all of the scourer/wool for a bit before use to remove any coating)

Do meth OP. It’s like coke but it doesn’t suck. Just don’t make it a habit(though you probably will because meth is awesome)

It's not enough unless you cough out a cloud of dust after snorting it.

What's the difference between the two?
Why freebase?

i am truly baffled by anyone who does that.

the taste is awful. really fucking nasty. makes the whole rush feel dirty. you waste more than half the drugs.
all just to avoid the needle, just because "OMG NEEDLE!"
the IV rush feels much cleaner, is just as intense, and doesn't waste anything.

don't teach them to do crack bro wtf

Not gripping a zip and sniffing it up in a week. 1/15 top kek you feel that? 1/4 a g at the very least

>Freebaee the coke and smoke it

Second that.

OP
Why though?

>don't teach them to do crack bro wtf

chill dude

only niggers get addicted to crack

its a fucking intense high but it aint heroin or shit like that

it might be mixed with shit that dilutes it, i know you said it is good shit, but it might just be shittier. I fucking hate that feels. hopefully you can have some fun. I would hang out with more people. go sledding for me

keke

Full coke experience, of course.

haha your a 12 y/0 without any money

yeah its probably not that good :/

Crack is shit. Sniffing lines gets you higher.

everyone that does crack gets addicted to do it, the only thing that stops anyone is their bank account

>Why though?

It's like compressing your entire coke experience into 30 seconds.

It's exponential coke

OP here
>decent coke
I've taken some advice so far and my experience has definitely improved.

Alcohol helped take the edge off a little

Doing more than the tiny bumps I was doing actually feels great, as opposed to getting jittery.

Music is better than trying to find something to watch that didn't make me kinda sick

Keeping this going is kinda like something to do and we're both having fun reading and replying