Ok /pol

Ok /pol

>I was out for a walk with my dog.
>Passed by the store to pick up some cigs while I was out
>Outside is the usual fucking roma beggar piece of shit
>ask him politely if he can do me a favour and hold my dog for a min while I run in to get my fucking cigs
>he pretty much tells me to go fuck myself and take my mutt dog with me (in english not swedish)
>He is a parasite BEGGAR in my country and he can't even do me a simple favour ( I was gona pay him for the trouble too)
>I get pissed off and tell him I think he should leave.
>walk away

I'm still fucking mad, should I go back and confront that piece of shit while filming and post results?

Yes.

Mini happening plox.

I kinda wish you could just 12 gauge to the face the gypsy nigger, but whatever.

>going outside
>going outside and interacting with people
>going outside and interacting with gypsies

>12 gauge to the face the gypsy nigger

Me too, should I make him paranoid as fuck and tell him I'll come back one day with friends and kick the shit out him?

Yes. Go back and confront him. Record it. Post results of you confronting some poor fuck with nothing to lose when he rams his dirty unwashed cock right in your ass.

That will only prompt him to get his horde of gypsy incest miscarriages and kill you in a group stabbing.

Don't be blatantly stupid.

>Passed by the store to pick up some cigs while I was out
Fuck off, fag.

I have fireworks, mask up and light em up with a quick escape on my bike?

That's just mildly autistic.

1.)get a gun
2.)shoot him

anything else is fucking retarded.

I'm sure getting a gun on short notice is hard, but you need to pull through and try hard.

>complain about cuck swedes for years
>tell angry swede to go to reddit

get the fuck off my board jew

What, are you talking about a gypsy or something? If so, gypsies all fucking hate dogs.

You stupid fuck. In Ireland gypsies are notorious for stealing dogs for fighting. They use small little dogs as victims to train bigger dogs. They get torn to shreds.

Why would you consider giving your dog to a gypo?

Don't talk to gypsies. Never.
And don't look them in the eyes.
He probably has already put a spell on you.

Dogs are still allowed in Sweden?

You should be glad the gypsy didn't say yes and walk off with your dog you dumb shit.

irish gypsies arent the same as all the other gypsies
t. grandchild of an irish gypsy

why do gypsies even exist - like what is their point. Do they enjoy sitting on the street in filth by choice? Their skills at organizing and forming together show that they are capable of doing better.

>get gun

I got this beauty. Should fuck him up..

5.5 mm - 400fps

except when it comes to eat them

You begged for them. You give them so many benefits just for breathing. Why are you so amazed this shit happens? Be happy he didn't say yes and steal your dog coz this shit happens here. Especially if was a pure breed dog.

this is my dog - tibetan spaniel

>drinking water out of a plastic kitchen pitcher where you can't clear see if something is floating inside it

Jesus fucking christ.

Don't you love yourself enough to get a 15€ glass water pitcher like pic related?

that is old water I never drank it, just lazy.

I'll pour it out now.

Lmao that's cute.

>Beggars
I went from simply ignoring them to tell em in an ice cold way to kill themself.
Hopefully someone takes the advice

>mfw a femal beggar I told to jump in front of the train started to cry

>date says May 16th in your picture

Has anything grown in there?

Careful not to cut yourself

Alright, I need a plan, I can feel myself calming down or no mini happening.

It just looked grimey as fuck desu

Don't do anything user - your dog does not a deserve to be sad about your death.

A subhuman literally just rejected holding your dog and you want to go and take revenge because of that... what does that make you?

Probably not smart to leave your dog with a sketchy stranger. What if it gets stolen?

>Cut yourself
Na wrong peronality my turk friend
Iam just a usual sadist who gets off when other people break mentaly or physically

It's not about something as trivial as that.

He is a guest here and should atleast be willing the help if a native ask for help, I know I would help. It is the principle of the matter..

>I was in Uppsala on vacation.
>Went to some cathedral.
>Place was massive wanted a frontal picture.
>Asked the gypsy's beggin infront of the church door to move out of the view for some kroner.
>Swedes I was with outraged.
>I could never have asked them to move aside for a bit.
>Never took the picture.
>Gave up on the Swedes.

No, you should go back to the cuckshed and let Jamal do it for you instead. He'd probably be strong enough to deal with your beggar problem.

beggars are outside uppsala church now?

WHAT THE FUCK

That chuch is a beautiful piece of architecture, the thought of roma filth camping outside the resting place of the protestant king Gustav Vasa and other holy and wise men is pure heresy.

You up for a bit of the old ultra violence?

He is not a guest. He is there to enrich you with his superior genes. You should treat him like royalty. Fucking nazi scum. Xenofobia has no place in Sweden. Refugees welcome

Ok, fuck it, my phone has charged a bit now, I'm gona go back for my damn ciggarettes and then confront this piece of shit.

Will post results if I don't get murdered by that fat piece of shit.

>romania

how the fuck are you defending gypsys, we should leave EU and deport these border hopping filth, bet you would love that huh?

this

The people that lived there seemed to care about them a lot.
Honestly the gypsies are fucking everywhere in Sweden.
Every supermarket there were some old hags begging in 3 coats.
There was even this massive stockpile of shit in the middle of some square where swedes "Dondated" clothes.

I'm sorry that you were born a Swede bud.
My parents always told me to be grateful that I wasn't born a nigger.
Guess I'll have to tell my children they should be happy not having born a Swede.

I m not defending them but since you wrstern cucks came up woth the iddea that they are not tras but human beings and we can't discriminate them and you accepted them in your country I can now walk at any hour at night in neighborhoods where a couple of years ago you went with a knife in your pocket.
We don't want them back. The fewer the better. Keep them there.

Leaving your dog with a gypsie, are you mentally retarded?
You could probably sell that dog for 8000kr under the table depending on the age.
What you should do is tail him home and torch his husvagn with his criminal family inside.
You truly are the naive Swede.
This is why sweden is doomed, because retarded like you think gypsies and Muslims are normal nice people. Duck you

So how do I deal with this roma filth outside the store brother?

I'm about to leave to confront him again.

filma när du pratag med han, och skäll åt honom
Kasta ett äpple :D

>.gif
>Is a still image

Ok, I've got a plan, there is a dog yard outside my appartment. Should I get some dog turds and throw them at him?

Check your onee a beautiful country laws fist. Or you'll enjoy bubba Muhammad s dick in your 4 * jails. But dont confront him unles you are in for a fight. They work in packs. Even if you don't see the others trust me they are around. Most of them are not solo beggars they work for some mobster who will protect his money. Just google it. They have literally palaces back here, ferraris and shit

prata aribska och knivhugg jäveln. när polisen frågar vad som har hänt så säger du att det var allahs vilja.

you're right it's super risky, I'm gona take the slow approach, try to get some more information about his routine and see if he actually has a gang sitting in some car close-by.

This isn't over, I don't want to be a faggot.

I'll check back in in a couple of days.

>mfw that false flag starts a race war between muslims and gypsies

Bra, jag vill inte höra att en till svensk man har blivit mördad av någon jävla invandrare på nyheterna. Var rädd om dig.

Usually, or here at least nobody is waiting for them in a car, but they will call somebody to take care of you. Especially if you are frequently shopping there