So, Sup Forums

So, Sup Forums...
What sex toys do y'all own? At what age and gender?
I own a crop, two floggers and a cane (El Bastardo);
I'm an 18 year old male.

>fLOGgers

My wife and I have a vibrating cocking and a buttplugg with a green horse tail. Currently working at a sex shop atm so I find this thread mildly interesting

I've got a few more as well.

31 man here.

My newest.

None.

Female here

Liberator Curve.

It's soo bad.

26, male. i love buttstuff.

Still can't get this one in yet. Someday maybe.

why do you have a custom made dragon dildo? this one is good and body safe

why do you not*

I don't own any because I'm not an enormous faggot
Male, 23

What for? I don't like anal, I'm male, and, as you could possibly guess from what toys I own, I'm dom, so I don't need it for humiliation either.

anyone have male toys (not gay)?
what kind?

Late 30's. I built an actual sound proof fuck room in the basement of our new house. It has a spanking bench, St.Andrews cross, a bed, and all sorts of bondage gear.

And one jeweled buttplug. Vibrators are for lazy people.

Hitler did nothing wrong because santa clause kissed your uncles on the clitoris while travelling through the light ether in star wars the clone wars. Also moot had coffee with marc zuckeralien in mexico last christmas. He also put some Smegma in your pizza roll for school break in 1763. Do you understand Newton's law about flying Winnie the Poohs around electric cars?

some buttpluggs, 2 dildos, 1 anal bead string, 1 fleshlight, some finger anal massage thingys
27 male
plan to throw it all away since i don't like that anal stuff anymore
not gay

>being this sexually repressed
butt stuff feels real good you don't have to be gay to enjoy it

Sex toys ≠ Dildos for butt stuff
I own sextoys but I don't own any dildo or buttplug. I own spanking gear to spank females. How does that make me a faggot?

then why post a pic of a dildo?

OP here. I don't like butt stuff, too. But I don't like masturbation in general. I prefer sex and BDSM, unluckily, I'm having neither.

'cause it's the archetype of a sex toy. If you were slightly better educated and slightly less of a Virgin you'd know that there are way more sextoys than just penis replica. However, as the dildo is the most well known sex toy I chose it as an eye catcher. If I had chosen something less general and more kinky it would not have invited such a large audience.

good on you for "thinking" ;)