Why is vaping so hates by everyone?

Why is vaping so hates by everyone?
Wrong answers only edition
Here's a vid I made on it that makes me sound like a kook
youtu.be/C-ZUaeoIU-g

>Wrong answers only edition
i don't know OP, its makes you look super coolio, bro

Vaping is Hated because it's not good for you; it's worse than smoking actually. and gives you AIDS

Vaping is hated because all capers get HOT bitches like the one at the start of your video.

Vaping is only hated by faggots who don’t like cool shit that why statistics show 100% of people are vaping 20% of the time and for the other 80% their vaping even more

It's faggot shit is why.

It's HATED* OP
because it will be the downfall of capitalism; also check these trips

HEY OP I suggest a Vaping girl dump.

Because thats why people hate vaping is the hot bitches

It's because of the people who are really INTO vaping.
I vape, but it seems like everyone else I know who vapes always wants to start conversations about vaping and don't seem to pick up on the fact that I don't care about whatever new super-advanced atomizer whichever company just came out with. I don't care what tank you use on your mod, and I don't understand why other people keep asking me about mine.

So it developed some really fucking weird counter culture of misfits.
Basically like ICP right?

Keep the vaping shit off of here please

Hey now youre a vape star

Keep this faggot off of here please

Is that even a wrong answer?

Why vaping is the coolest thing ever!
I made millions investing in it.
Now I'm investing in bitcoin!
To the moon!

I believe this man.

vaping is hated because a bunch of fags vape. fucking cucks who just want to piss people off.
"vaping isnt bad for you its just water vapor." honestly if you vape go kill yourself.

Isn't this basically the same definition of person as an user from 4chins?

It's not water vapor, it's polypropylene glycol.

That sounds a lot healthier faggot.

It's actually mostly vegetable glycerin, less than 30% PG in most brands

in your lungs though. very deeply at that; it isnt healthy and we just havent heard the research on the devastating effects yet

It's a disinfectant. It's what they use in "treated air" systems in hospitals to impede the spread of germs and viruses.
So....yeah.

>Literally approved for consumption by the fda

Because it became a fashion statement, and fashion changes for fashion's sake rather than any underlying health concerns.

Disinfectant in lungs sounds a bit poopy nonetheless

Because it's "cool"
But being cool also usually mean people don't shut the fuck up about it, so it's not like the hate is entirely unjustified.

It's not vaping that people hate, it's the vape douche bag culture.

I vape pot and it's the best way to take it for me but I hate the stupid culture around vaping.

Are you actually a tobacco shill? Lmao

VIDF SPOTTED

Is vaping pot significantly better? I fucking hate having a burnt throat from smoking the shit.

Everybody's gotta die of something, right?
Might as well die of strawberry flavored fog instead of smoke and tar.

We could just die from heroin though. Game set point.

Vancouver international dance festival?

Vaping Internet Defense Force

Heroin makes you vomit, vapes don't. Also heroin costs a lot more.

Damm yall gay

Are we gay user?

Or are we dancers?

That didn't come up when i googled it, oh well

Dumbest thing ive ever heard
Never made me vomit and it isnt that expnesive ou poorfag

lmao do you vape douchebag. or should i say douchefag kys nerd

I bought a vape to quit smoking. Cost like $200. It did the job. I did end up quiting but then I didn’t need the vape anymore and I can’t get rid of the fucking thing.

Fashion is inherently unhealthy.

Look at this nasty bitch.

Thinking shes cute.

I bet you saved money on cig packs though in the long run
Do people buy used fucking vapes that sounds disgusting

reminds me of cigarettes from a while ago, remember they thought they werent bad until the smokers started getting lung cancer

she looks like a fuckin meth addict for "fashion"

Shes actually hot as fuck

>Be me
> start to vape to make jokes about gay vapers
> really meme it up
> talk about how gay vape is while vaping at parties
> insert irony
>meme dies
>left addicted to vape
>feelsbadman

So mid last year the FDA tried to put their foot down hard on vaping. Stopping them from flavoring it, and stopping it from being sold online which would shut down most of your local shops and online private buyers.

The reason behind all this? "It hasn't been proven safe yadda yadda" Know what has been proven unsafe? Cigarettes. So, why are they still legal?

The government loaned a shit ton of money to the tobacco industries a while back. The money has yet to be paid back. The tobacco companies want to pay it back because in turn they get richer, and obviously the government wants their money back.

Tobacco companies undoubtedly put chemicals into cigarettes which not only make them even unhealthier (pure tobacco leaf isn't as bad for you as cigarettes) but also makes them much more addictive. The chemicals allow the nicotine to enter and leave your body much faster than nicotine naturally does. The FDA allows these chemicals to go into cigarettes fully knowing their negative effects. Back to the first paragraph, the FDA doesn't really give a shit about your health so why did they try to shut down vaping?

Since vaping really took off tobacco sales have been dropping. Taxes are going up on them and so are the prices. They are losing money to vaping and they don't like it, but luckily it didn't go through.

TL;DR Big Gov makes money from tobacco, they don't give a shit about your health... I agree the social engineering bit sounds kooky, but I wouldn't doubt it. Unironically Vape Nashe.

Basically the video without all the voices

They had to take it too far. I preferred them when they were legally ambiguous stealthy cigarettes but faggots had to turn them into fog machines and blast the public with them. Now they are explicitly banned in tons of places. Fuckers.

Thats how all trends work man.

They were just enthusiastic you cuck

Deeply, into your lungs. Kind of like the PG they put in oxygen tanks to disinfect them.

Speak for yourself. I make my own and have been 50/50 for years now.

Not with all that ink she isn't. Man what a shame.

Vaping faggot detected

If you still have access to the internet you're only an amature heroine enthusiast. You have no idea what it costs to Live That Life where shooting up and coming up with scams to get money to buy more dope to shoot up is literally all you do all day every day.

But go ahead user, I'm sure you're that one single person who does a shit ton of horse and doesn't turn into a junkie fuck. Literally every other heroine addict in history was a weak willed fluke.

Or keith richards.

Just give it to someone who wants it. Don't think they have a huge resale value but if you know someone who wants to try it, especially to quit smoking, fuck it.

Heroin addict shill discovered

The gayest thing I've ever done is let your dad beat off in the corner while I fucked your mother user.

ebay nigga
sold one of my old ones on there no problem

the mod boxes and batteries are perfectly fine
even the rdas, tanks etc are fine. you just disinfect everything when you get it

And thats fine user

heres the right answer:
faggots think they are cool because they vape, but they only inhale flavored chemicals

Wait so am I... a Shill that is a heroin addict or working for the Heroine Addict industry?

air is unflavored chemicals, stop breathing

Why not both user, why not both

I guess that would work. I might buy my first vape soon was looking at those thor hammer pipe ones. Small but still stylish

Hey man some people prefer to read :^]

the only thing that should be vaporized is weed

I mean it would help me relate to my Heroine Addict industry clients if we could share a spoon at the business dinner I guess.

Vapour causes COPD, just smoke it and stop being such a fag

Because only losers vape

Only vape fags do the deep shit for clouds or whatever. Serves them right for being retarded kids wanting to be cool.
I do 2.4 to kick the sticks, worked great. Feel 120% better.

they advertised cigarettes as healthy many years ago

Smoking causes COPD, Heart Disease, several types of Cancer, and if your some kind of superman impervious to all that causes your lungs to coat with tar and you eventually drown in your own hubris.

Plus they taste and smell like shit.

As a man who drinks but not to excess, I find vaping to be a supreme waste of time. It has not the tried and manly history of cigars, nor the old pretend sophistication cigarettes used to hold. To put it quite simply it is the addiction without any of the class that smoking used to bring, now simply a way for junkies to get their fix.

But youre a loser and you dont even vape user

I think that the ones trying to make it classy are just failing user the video explains why

All vapers are losers. But not all losers vape.
Learn the difference, it could save your life.

yea man... coughing up yellow and green phlegm while your chest hurts and you can't fucking breathe. Smelling like shit and your teeth turning yellow and black. So much fucking class. Seriously so classy.

>it is the addiction without any of the class that smoking used to bring
*tips fedora*

Says a man of no importance, about a culture he has never been a part of, to a man he has never met.

Nihilism is a tough road to walk user

Cigarettes and vaping like many drugs are just fucking abused. Its our fault we all suck at moderating our intake of this shit.

Jesus fuck... you're just dripping with class. Like holy shit.

WOW
So hey guys OP here glad youve all enjoyed the thread, if you guys would please leave a like and comment on my video and help an user get views i'd greatly appreciate it.

ALSO again non vaper here, I am drinking on some spiced rum tonight though

And you use ellipses as if they haven't gone out of style a half century ago.

You see how you had to use a picture of a big tit girl as the OP to make people enter? That should tell you vaping is shit.

>without any of the class that smoking used to bring

You fell for big tobacco's marketing.

Wow... So up with the times... So trendy and self aware...

No problem user the video honestly isnt bad

hey hey, tits!

No he just listens to his heart

OP Drinking isnt any fucking healthier you fucking kyke

>you fell for big tobacco's marketing

I wonder where nicotine comes from? Surely not from a tobacco plant, and surely not from the discarded leftovers to meet end of year profit margins.

you should make this your thumbnail

OP here if you watch the video it makes me happy though bbygrl

I might consider that mang.

How would it save anyones life.

If anything it might make someone kill themselves