HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH...

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Thanks for giving the ndp more room to grow btw.

So the french one lost and you are happy ?

no one cares about leaf politicians you'll need to spell this out for us

Two Sup Forums meme candidates got btfo and an unpopular neo-con candidate just won our conservative party nomination.

Boards for people like you.

Hey I'm just here because one obnoxious Max shill wouldn't shut the fuck up about his meme candidate for a literal year.

We still love you France the happiness is because the French one losing means the conservatives missed out on their most unifying candidate

The fuck, never even heard of this guy. I was assured Bernier had this in the bag.

Everyone in the leadership race is controlled op.
No matter who wins the jews win

Wtf! I was ready to #feelthebernier!

can he even compete with the weedman?

That is because you are disconnected from reality.

So this is the man they chose to lose to the weed man next time eh?

Personally, wished Jack didn't die. I think he could of made Canada better. Oh well, at least "LMAO WEED DUDE!, also I'm a feminist" man isn't "let me lube my ass for you my American and Chinese masters" man.

>Bernier had this in the bag.
This is the man you are referring to correct? The one who posted this on his official campaign feed? Just making sure.

Mouseland

He's pretty good, and he has a better shot than Bernier.

>Thanks for giving the ndp more room to grow

NDP voters would never vote conservative anyway, NDP taking away Liberal voters is good for the CPC.

is cpc a fucking communist party

What a fuckin country eh. It's either weedman, beardman or pencil dick jew lover

no, conservative party of canada
ndp is communist (well socdem)

Oh god, I forgot grump breadman von asshole III. The man so uncharismatic that even his own mother hates the sight of him. Fucker dresses like a fucking slob.

literally who?
fucking stupid tories, all they're good at is choosing greasy morons.
say hello to another 3+ terms of TrueDon't

he was speaker of the house for years and has been one of the frontrunners for the entire race, if you don't now who he is that reflects more on you than on the conservative party.
uniformed twats like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

well I am in the "field" atm

Who gives a fuck about the party races? It's like a couple hundred thousand people, if even that many, that decide.