Alright, Sup Forums, dubs decide what I say to her. Let's see what crazy shit you can come up with

Alright, Sup Forums, dubs decide what I say to her. Let's see what crazy shit you can come up with.

I want to have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

when i go on a first date i like to spend the first 90 seconds not talking and just looking at each other, is that weird ?

This, but also "under the sheets, with as much clothing on as possible"

Reroll

cunt

Do you like Virgin boys?

Roll
Funny coz they call my cock The Mighty Rio Grande and it will definitely destroy you.

Roll for this

Roolllll

rolll

I'll be real with you I'm only here for a fuck... we fuckinng tonight or nah?

Roses are red, violets are blue, we’re having sex tonight because im stronger than you

Interestingly, during any moment when Goku makes a guttural grunt, yell or scream during this state his voice experiences a dual-voice, similarly to how he first transformed into a Super Saiyan in the original, Japanese dub of "Tsui ni Henshin!! Densetsu no Sūpā Saiya-jin Son Goku". During his second awakening of the form Goku largely was able to speak with a more calm and cleaner voice.

This applies to even subtle grunts, such as when he used his Kiai to send Kefla flying into a nearby "mountain."
This is also the case during the Japanese dub of Dragon Ball Z: Super Android 13!, when Goku becomes a Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan, which was a transformation that was similar to Goku's first awakening of Ultra Instinct "Omen" in that he was in an unconscious state with power given through the use of the Spirit Bomb.

Ultra Instinct "Omen" is similar to Godspeed, an ability used by Killua Zoldyck from the Hunter x Hunter series, both visually (emission of light-colored aura, change in the user's eye color) and in terms of effect. In particular, it resembles the Whirlwind application of said ability, which, on top of making Killua's movements faster, enhances the speed of his reactions by making them purely instinctive.

Say you wanna make a sweater out of her pubic hair.

Fuckkkkk one off reroll faggot

Can I lick your asshole?

Rollarino

Reroll for roses are red poem

roll

WINRAR

Trips

I am a missionary of the church of Latter Day Saints. That means I can’t fuck pussy, only anal and blow jobs. You down?

Praised be Kek and all these gets
All after the other

And another get Kek has blessed us today

she has no ass LMAO

Kek

Send her this
Get response
????
Profit

Yet again after all these glorious dubs op is still a faggot that doesn't deliver

/thread

I'm going to fucking kill you

OP here, sorry, I was busy sucking some dude's cock. Back now. Sending the first one

Alright, there it is.

Do you have a dick?

I am indifferent if it’s any consolation.

And since there's a lot of good openers here, and the first girl isn't responding yet, I'm sending some to others.

this should be good. Cant wait for that LDS one to get dropped

I should probably be tagging the winrars. Opps.

Kek

Hey girl, does your pink canoe need a paddle?

fuckin nice

Also, as I now have 4 "conversations" running, be sure to tag the one you want to reply to. Or I can start a new one. I have 132 other matches (woo catfishing)

Roses are red.
Niggers ruin my block.

Will you choke on my throbbing cock?

self winrar, post that

Almost trips

Show me your catfish profile? I wonna see what makes these hoes fall.

You can block out the name of you want idc

Just google "Holden Nowell," I used four pictures of him, and the bio "6'3, world traveler" and a couple globe emojis.

I guess he's alright looking. It's the 6'3 that got em tho.
>tfw 6'

My therapists said I needed to get out more and socialize. Now that I’m off parole and can be within 300 feet of kids, I’d like to date. Are you available for coffee? Do you have children?

Holy shit. I think I matched with a single mother a couple days ago. If so, I'm sending that.

lmao nice, any responses yet?

Not yet. Will update as soon as I do.

This is why you whores are single on an app, because you’re not even polite enough to respond you are not interested. I hope an aids ridden nigger rapes you.

can you take my virginity

re-roll

I am a transman. I have had bottom surgery. Just wanted to be upfront about it. I am legally a man now.

Roll

>
ALRIGHT Sup ForumsOYS GET ME A RESPONSE, STAT!

Roll

Rollie

Roll

I worship the devil

>Didn't even see that. Good catch.

Oh fuck my bad I'm not a rapist I just like unconstitutional sex

I got HIV

roll

Well that was fast.

What turns you on? Any other mammals?

you forgot

We worship Jospeh smith, please be respectful of my faith.

Jesus? sorry I don't fuck with mexicans.

I know Jesus, he’s my lawn guy. I think he’s an illegal immigrate from Guatemala. I to,d him he could hide in my attic if shit with Trump gets too bad.

>white girl
>maria
op I think you sent your best work to a fucking bot

Roll

Aaaaaand she unmatched. Good work team! One down, 137 to go!

roll

OP do you go Colorado State??

i pee and poop in bottles and keep them in my room to ferment them. wanna crack open a case of prison wine with me?

Nah, I'm in Colorado, every third person has a name that doesn't match their ethnicity. I've met an Irish girl named Guadalupe here before.

...roll

No, but I live withing tinder range of it. Why?

sup nigger?

im gay but we can bang anyway

i have the shits

i need to get a woman pregnant FAST my mom's only got 9 months to live and i want her to see her grandchildren before she croaks

to any of them
>darlin I have to ask; do you believe in Santa? If not, what else should I smash through your chimney dressed as?

you wanna make $2000 tonight?

you ever ho before?

kek roll

i eat pussey so well it dont stank no mo

ever get freaky with some peanut butter and a poodle b4?

I LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOUI LOVE YOU

Shit, double for that. It was for someone who unmatched, so I guess I'll change it a little and send it on.

fucking roll