Curious about what kind of guys find this girl hot--say your age (18 + only) and what you think/would you fuck

Curious about what kind of guys find this girl hot--say your age (18 + only) and what you think/would you fuck

Post moar faggot!

37. Shave that shit. Then yeah, why not.

40 and that girls groce af in every way.

you wouldnt bang? what are the dealbreakers?

Shes not quite fat. Definitely overweight though. Probably better looking in clothes but prob rocks in bed because fat chix work harder for the dick

with that body, i would only hit her if she had a cute face. cannot tell otherwise.
ass seems ok

>18+ only
newfag, rtfm

yup she does

Trim that bush and shave those armpits and i would happily ride that...

what do you like about her? also how old are you

she a squirter?

yup

I would fuck her raw and im 22

19, would fuck, would not eat her out though

nice, what do you like about her/wanna see

I'm 34. Would bang if she knows how to use her stuff. I find hairy arousing in some ways as long as she doesn't smell too much. I hope she has a nice face.

I just like saggy boobs and chubby frames. I'm 45

i love chicks that dont shave

would fuck the shit out of her, 26

36, meh. If she trimmed her pussy and shaved her pits I'd take her home for the night but her sun set at least a decade and probably three kids ago. Hopefully she sucks cock.

love em saggy too...how old would you guess she is based on titties?

does suck- very well. no kids though.

>I would fuck her raw and im 22

I would fuck her if she was medium-rare and I'm 24.

I would just fuck her without a condom she probably has a really wet pussy

18 here. Obsessed with 40 year old moms and would no question fuck that sweet curvy body. Post more pics fam

what you wanna see

32. Would fuck.

post her face please

I’m 33 and would if she shaved.

More pics of her body and maybe some of her getting fucked

26. Looks like a nice modest women who would let me spit into her mouth. I have a thing for what this seems to be "older" women. Would.

fucked w her clit clamped tight, what do you think?

18. hot af

Love it. Post more

more detailed comments, and i'll drop more. likes/dislikes? guess her age based on body?

Same body as one of my prof. that I dream of railing against her desk. Love her curves most of all but don't like how hairy she is. She should keep a little bit of her above her clit but that's it. I'd probably guess she's around 45?

I've tried to fuck worse.... "it could have been worse John, a lot worse."

here's one from the one time she's ever shaved. 35yo.

No wonder you let the hair grow. Looks like a fucking sarlac

God damn that's sexy. Yeah I was a bit off. She's had any kids? Got any pics of her in lingerie or panties?

21 n would fuck
Wow she looks great , nice proportions and the hair I think she looks cute, better if she's older like 37-40

it's a nice little clam

Thanks user that body is 10/10 in my book. You gotta dump more

tell me more about what you like, etc. and what you'd want to see. you fappin' to her?

Any cum shots?

So I guess she has always liked to be hairy. What does she say about that?. Why does she prefer it that way?

cum all over the ass

Yeah dog I am. Her tits sag but don't sag too much. They are perfect. I'd like to grab her sides and ram my dick in both her holes. More panty pics, bent over, tits, and maybe one of her fully clothed would make me happy

has always liked it. part laziness/doesn't want to maintain it, part that she likes the way it looks better, part that she doesn't like the itch when it grows back, part that i really like it full bush.

kinkiest thing you two have ever done in sex?

Cum on tits or pussy?

glad you like her. after i shaved her bush

fisting, she rims, whips and clamps

About to cum. Any last ones to spare friend??

Mmhh I'd like to watch some piss cuming out of that hairy pussy.

42. Love the bush and pits. I would lick her everywhere, fuck her in that hairy pussy, and finish in her ass. Somewhere along the way I'd rub my cock in her pits.

save, enjoy, repost

what about the armpits. Do you enjoy playing with them too?

Christ yes, let's see a fisting...

Thanks bro. U gotta dump a folder of her so we can all appreciate that body.

I want to see those tits bouncing bath and forth, sliding around on her chest

hell yes

last one, guys. enjoy beating it to her and repost on the chubby threads! more comments welcome!

I Like it :-)