Death Threat to Trump at Protest: "He’ll Be Dead Within a Week"

infowars.com/death-threat-to-trump-at-protest-hell-be-dead-within-a-week/

SAN DIEGO — Hundreds of protesters gathered outside a Donald Trump rally on Friday, chanting “fuck Donald Trump” and holding obscene signs — including one that included a death threat against Trump should he win the presidency in November.

The young protester held up a sign that read: “If TRUMP wins He’ll be DEAD with in A week The Cartel wont have his Bullsh*t.”

At one point, while music played, the crowd began chanting the Spanish obscenity, “puto,” together with “Donald Trump.”

Still more protesters held signs that read, “Trump eres hijo de puta” and “Coachella contra el puto Trump.”

Mexican flags waved as the crowd flooded the street in front of the San Diego Convention Center, where Trump was speaking.

At one point bottles were thrown at police, and in the course of the protests, several people were detained. Several piñatas depicted Trump, including one whose head had been severed in the street, with the rest just a crumpled bit of papier-mâché.

One protester wearing a Donald Trump wig also wore lipstick and danced around to the rap song “F**k Donald Trump” while holding dollar bills, brandishing his middle fingers, and appearing to occasionally grab his crotch.

For the most part, protesters’ signs did little more than insult Trump over his looks, compare him to Adolf Hitler, and call him a stupid bigot.

Other urls found in this thread:

lavoixdunord.fr/Region/actualite/Secteur_Region/2009/05/12/article_agression-de-marine-le-pen-six-mois-de-p.shtml
dailymotion.com/video/x49irl_agression-de-jean-marie-le-pen_news/watch?v=wDBDGIZ9zhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OUR PRESIDENT WILL SEND HIS DEATH SQUAD IF PRESIDENT TRUMP ENTERS OUR COUNTRY

>nicknamed The Punisher
>doesn't like Trump

So how much longer are we going to put up with this bullshit from these disgusting subhuman parasites?

>landwhale spics oppose Trump

Welp that's it, I can't vote Trump anymore I am now voting for Pataki

My god, look at all that genetic garbage

Most of these retards can't even vote.

They're angry because they're getting deported or they won't get neetbux anymore.

Seriously this just shows how many leeches we have in our system and we should all be thanking Trump for bringing them out of the woodwork and into the public light. THIS is what he will be cleaning up. THIS is what he'll rid us of.

Thank you based Trump.

>appearing to occasionally grab his crotch
MUH DICK

They are make him a favor with all these threats.

Leftcucks cant into decent propaganda

>They're angry because they're getting deported or they won't get neetbux anymore.

Exactly. Worthless vermin are rioting because they know the free ride is over.

>the wall just got 10 feet higher

'the' cartel.. which cartel?

Kek
Human cockroaches who are scared and angry, because Trump is the guy who lifts the stone under which these fuckers hide.

>If TRUMP wins He’ll be DEAD with in A week The Cartel wont have his Bullsh*t.”

Do they know that if you literally fucking assassinated the POTUS there is nowhere on earth you could hide? We chased Osama to the ends of the earth for killing a few thousand goyim.

If they killed President Trump that would be the end of Mexico. Latinos would be shot in the street and scooped up with garbage trucks.

i hope the cartels can climb walls

People call us cucks (with good reason) but I guarantee that you will never see any minority group get together to insult and call for the death of a presidential candidate in France.

Watch, King Nigger will make sure he can get them registered to vote.

What?

Shut up Pierre.

How can liberals not see that these foreign hordes care more about themselves and their fucking country than USA ?
Kikes are stealthy in their methods but these fucks openly show it.
The invasion that USA is receiving is bigger than anything seen on europe, with UK coming close having their capital taken by muslims.

>N-Not me
>It's the other boys!
What a spineless faggot

>the God King gives his life in service of our nation
>everyone will remember that this was the day, this is where it turned.
>and it wasn't the mighty flea, it wasn't some fancy new weapon,
>it was a businessman named trump, who built a wall.

>We chased Osama

You mean Tim Osman?

Kill him and your families and friends will all die.

Yes you are right, here shitskin open fire on presidential candidates and get away with a suspended sentence of 6 month of jail.

lavoixdunord.fr/Region/actualite/Secteur_Region/2009/05/12/article_agression-de-marine-le-pen-six-mois-de-p.shtml

>tl;dr shitskin open fire on Marine Le Pen and get nothing...

>The invasion that USA is receiving is bigger than anything seen on europe

Yeah we're not anywhere near that close. Swedish women are afraid of leaving their homes in fear of rape and the UK is like 50% Muslim.

What absolute scum.

dailymotion.com/video/x49irl_agression-de-jean-marie-le-pen_news/watch?v=wDBDGIZ9zhc

Ewwwwwwww

If the cartel kills Trump we should declare war on Mexico

Didn't whatshisname from Mexico already threaten war over the wall?

>tfw Trump gets his own praetorian guard of armored secret service agents.

We have a very dishonest media, and a long history of condeming racism which allows minorities to get away with things that others cannot. I don't understand why Europeans who saw the struggle that multiculturalism brings in America to get everyone friendly and on the same page would decide to try the experiment in Europe as well.

Because liberals turn a blind eye to minorities doing this shit, because they can use them for power and keep them in ghetto's away from the suburbs the liberals live in. It won't be until another couple of decades for liberals to see the country become completely overrun and turned into a third world country.

>Cartels think they can withstand the might of the US military after we nuke Mexico

fucking beaners can burn in thermonuclear fire

13 great leaders
primus created the 13 original primes to defeat unicron
did god create these leaders to defeat the left

Imperial Guard when?

isnt the average mexican like 5'2 and fat I doubt that they can climb anything

I don't know. But I hope Trump inspires more to rise.

Canada doesn't have a prominent right wing nationalist yet.

>tfw 6'4"

>tfw 6'6

Let them try.

You'd have open race war.

Absurd

>tfw 57'

JUST fuck my life up senpai

>Implying the cartel isn't aware that it would be their end if something happens to POTUS

lol holee fuck

>tfw same and have to fly on puddle-jumpers every other week

it's so great to spic adult children spics throwing temper tantrums out in public.

going to be great to rewatch after they all get deported.

oh well nothing lasts forever

time to go home and sell your ass for dog tacos again.

Too tall senpai. 6'4" is master race height.

>going to be great to rewatch after they all get deported.

Or exterminated if they try to start a war.

It would add even more irony if the ones deporting or exterminating them were legal hispanics for Trump.

We should send all these people waving Mexican flags and or protesting against Trump, to Tapachula. which is a mexican city on their southern border.

just drop them all off there. take their IDs, phones, credit cars, and leave them with just $50 in Peso. Tell them if they love mexico and mexicans so much. They are welcome to live there. Courtesy of President Trump.

the AIPAC members and supporters should all be deported to Israel and stripped of american citizenship and denied entry visa.

They all get angry and frustrated if you ask the Mexican flag wavers why they aren't living in Mexico if its so great.

These protesters with their Mexican flags, are the best endorsement Trump ever got. He knows it too.

When real Americans see this shit, they know what side they need to be on.

I just wish for once these idiots would realize (along with whiny-ass BLM types) that all it would take is for every white person in this country to finally get on the same page, and their asses would be dealt with swiftly and decisively and with little room left for doubt. The only reason they're even allowed to exist in this country at all is because half the white population sympathizes and coddles them.

Unfortunately, we white people can't seem to get on the same page because way back when someone drove a wedge between one half and the other.

Can't imagine who that might be.

>the uk is 50% muslim
The 2011 census (most recent one) found that the UK was 4.02% Muslims. You were close at least

Get rid of them so I get more welfare. I am an actual citizen at least.

Trump is waking them up.

I mixed up a report that said muslims top 3 million in the UK and 50% are foreign born.

You won't need welfare because Trump is going to bring back jobs with livable wages and reduce taxes for the middle class until everyone has a good income. He means it when he says we're going to make our country rich again.

What real americans? All I see are fucking traitors every day.

>Trump builds wall
>significantly increases difficulty of drug business across the border
>increases expense for cartels
>cartels dont want this
>cartels hire some guy to shoot trump

seems feasible, except for the fact that the American government would go apeshit in the aftermath

Do you have any idea how much protection the president has?

do they think this cartel are some kind of supermen? they wouldn't get close

beheading a few rival faggots is pretty fucking low on the operator scale

I'd love a job but the only job offered to me recently was factory work and I am a very clumsy individual liable to get someone killed.

It would be nice if there were more jobs out there.

>It would be nice if there were more jobs out there.

What did I just say?

Good, the more they do this the more redpilled actual citizens get to this problem.

Their protests are only helping Trump and proving him right.

this...

the american people would be happy to oblige the government in support for invading cartel territory or black ops shit.

the price of cocaine would skyrocket.

Those numbers are relevant, after all, because your government is so afraid of pissing people off, so committed to democracy, so institutionally protected from bottlenecks and infiltrators.

believing mudslimes did 911, not our greatest ally

A pipe dream. There is no real incentive to bring back jobs that would suit me to the USA. Donald Trump is just pandering to his base.

Its cheaper to use 3rd worlders to do work I could do and I understand that. Plus they don't have to be given so many incentives to work. They just work without any promise of healthcare or days off.

See my point?

In my scenario they actually shoot trump before the election

war? I think it might trigger a genocide

>looking for excuses to not get a job and denying reality

You have to go back.

Isn't ironic that most of the anons here in Sup Forums trust infowars more than the mainstream media nowadays? 8 months ago this thread would be saged for simply linking to infowars.

>I don't understand why Europeans who saw the struggle that multiculturalism brings in America to get everyone friendly and on the same page would decide to try the experiment in Europe as well.
indoctrination and stealth, fucking kikes

He has more protection than you think. Not all is seen.

Plus the SS apparently love him.

Do you have any idea how much protection Trump has?
He is guarded by the secret service.
You would be gunned down in seconds by like 20 dudes in the crowd and on the stage.

When you go to see a president they funnel you into buildings or areas with only one exit and snipers guarding it.

There is a reason Trump calls his rallies "The safest place in the world."

>Or exterminated if they try to start a war.
they already started a war

the 1965 INA was a hostile act designed to reduce White Americans to a minority in their own land, and it was treason of course

>with just $50 in Peso

fly them over and maybe give them a parachute, if they beg

> spics think that cartels should violently interfere with American politics
> spics think that cartels should even have a place in America

THAT'S IT, THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

I guess you really didn't read.

They've done a lot of amazing ground game with this election and provided a lot of great info and interviews. Most notably with Roger Stone.

Kind of surreal that Trump himself also did an interview with Alex.

>tfw 5'4
FUCK ALL OF YOU

>There is no real incentive to bring back jobs that would suit me to the USA. Donald Trump is just pandering to his base.
of course there is an incentive, to improve the lives of ordinary Americans

Infowars is no longer just Alex Jones. It has some good information there but as always keep your head on straight.

>muh immigrants stealing jobs
>its cheaper to use spics to do work

Apparently YOU didn't read. You worthless cunt.

post your pic faggot

redpilled on a lot, but not the kikes yet

Right. Why would he do that?

Angsty.

>to defeat the left
Half of them are leftists.

This is liberal and progressive.

You're just looking for excuses to not do anything.

>How can liberals not see that these foreign hordes care more about themselves and their fucking country than USA ?

Liberals don't care about the USA.

because he loves the country and wants to fix it, and he wants to go down as the best president ever? the one who saved America and made it prosperous, safe and happy again?

you don't think that even if he doesn't care it wouldn't appeal to his ego?

or do you think he needs a few more shekels? like the puppet pols?

do explain

> decolonize

>Cartels wont have his bullshit

LOL just shows how stupid these beaners are. Cartels are a GODSEND for those of us who hate illegals. Cartels routinely kidnap and murder or enslave hundreds, if not thousands, of migrants trying to cross the border into the US. They are one of the big reasons illegal immigration from Mexico has slowed dramatically compared to the early 2000's. We would be lucky if Donald Trump could even accomplish a fraction of what the Cartels have done for keeping illegals out of the US.

You offering me a job?
Seeing how much he flip flops I doubt his sincerity. I will vote for him anyway but I doubt anything will change. So don't worry about that detail.

Why do we allow illegals and minorities to get so uppity?

>You offering me a job?

Trump is offering thousands and you're pretending like he's not so you won't have to work.

Looks like someone wants to be visited by Christ in Action

Is he? I don't see them.

>Seeing how much he flip flops I doubt his sincerity
you still watch and read the kike media huh?

go on, list his "flip flops", faggot