What is it like being married Sup Forums?

What is it like being married Sup Forums?
Is it worth it?

Definitely worth it after you've spent a good deal of time experimenting first. Makes everyday life twice as easy.

being married isnt fun. but when you impregnate your wife, shooting free loads into her pussy is really great

Save yourself a lot of trouble, OP. Just find yourself a woman you hate and give her half of everything you own.

i'm not married and would never even consider it, fuck that shit

It’s wonderful! I’ve done it three times so far

what a cuck

Marriage either completes your life, or utterly ruins it.

Wouldn't know. Apparently proposing translates to free reign to fuck my friends bare-back and get knocked up.

If it only happened once or twice, I wouldn't think much of it, but we're up to 5. Obviously I am the problem.

In the process of getting divorced - unless you're married to someone who at least wants the same life as you do, it's fucked from the get go.

That really depends on who you marry. Choose well, awesome. Choose crazy, sucks.

>unlike the rest of these dumb faggots, actually married, 13 years

DON'T DO IT. DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT. FUCK A WHORE, FUCK A MACHINE, FUCK YOUR HAND, DON'T EVER GET MARRIED.

sauce on OPs chick?
thats what i immagine being married is like

I can't believe people still get married these days, literally fucking why

Looks like a lot of people made poor choices in who to marry. Marriage is a life partnership. If you marry someone solely because you want a stable fuck buddy you're gonna be screwed. Pick someone who you will work well with doing boring shit. Someone who has similar ideas for managing finances, children, long term goals, etc. Otherwise don't bother. Just stay single.

its slam piggy sanchez ya newfag

Huge mistake

Heres the thing genius, what you marry might have similar goals etc.

What you get 20 yrs later has different ideas about shit than it did when you married it.

I used to think this but you're wrong. You are not smarter than every man who thought he was careful and smart with picking a good woman only to get divorce raped later on.

>don't bother. Just stay single.

This and only this.

Don't cohabitate if you do date otherwise it can be a common law marriage and you can still get fucked with paying alimony.

>Married 13 years
>3 kids
>Still wake up at least twice a wee with my dick in her mouth

Find a chick outside the US OP. Found my in the countryside of Germany. We smoke weed and play vidya when the kids are in bed. Life is grand... for the most part. If you dont have a good income dont bother. Families be expensive.

In all seriousness. Don’t. It’s worth it at first but IT WILL EVENTUALY BECOME JUST ANOTHER JOB. It happens in every marriage. Ever.
Some people just quit hoping for anything better and just settle in.

It is awesome if you have the right person. Worst mistake of your life if you don't.

I've been with my girl for 8 years, never married, never will. If you are to divorce, the court will always side in her favor. What's yours is hers. Marriage is literally about property. Ask yourself, you love her now, will you love her extra if you gamble your home and possessions on her commitment?

Might be a cultural thing. I'm happily married. So are my parents. So were my grandparents.

Also, while not true for all women, but many go to absolute shit after marriage. I have a buddy who's into that MGTOW crap, at first I though he was a sexist A-hole who made bad decisions on spouses... then I noticed many valid points. One of which is "the wall". When you marry, she loses any incentive to have to try to keep you, you've already fallen into the trap. Have you noticed many who marry gain a fuckload of weight? And I mean pre-childbirth. It's funny how women can joke about marrying a rich doctor with a six pack but we're scum if we want a partner we find attractive. Seriously.... don't fuck up your life, OP. Also don't government handouts to the married seem suspicious?

Not OP. I can corroborate the US girls are skanks theory.

How do i get a non US girl who hasn't ridden the cock carousel?

married 3 times = being a cuck
Someones jealous

Yep, exactly my thoughts. He probably didnt get the joke either.

That is some incel level shit.

I don't give a fuck if she gets fat, just put out. That's the real problem here. Time and again after a couple years they turn into fucking monks.

As a concept it seems great. But,...nah nigga, just nah...

Source: Married 12yrs

It was ok at first, now I just hope she dies in a car crash. Please let it be soon...

>Married 12yrs
poor soul

Oh god no! DO NOT MARRY....EVER!! Imagine never making a decision by yourself for the rest of your life. Not the smallest thing.

Fucking Einstein couldn’t have come up with a more accurate depiction.

Don't do it...I lost my house, my Golden Retriever, pension, bank accounts, my dignity, my kids...