This has probably been the best day of my life Sup Forums. I found out that Angry Grandpa had died on Sunday...

This has probably been the best day of my life Sup Forums. I found out that Angry Grandpa had died on Sunday. The moment I went to their channel and saw the video titled "RIP Angry Grandpa" I couldn't help but put a big smile right across my face. I know the death of Charles will have affected his family greatly, and the thought of that is soothing to say the least. I really really do hope for nothing but misery and sorrow on everyone who knew him and liked him. As you can probably tell, I am unable to feel any pity due to my psychopathic nature. I'm detatched from human emotions and I have a lack of empathy for others. Besides, he was just an old man who lived his time. I hope he suffered in those last few moments of his life before he passed away. Now he's gone, so good riddance to him.

>Oo look at me i'm a psycho
No one cares that you're happy for his death.

>This has probably been the best day of my life Sup Forums. I found out that Angry Grandpa had died on Sunday. The moment I went to their channel and saw the video titled "RIP Angry Grandpa" I couldn't help but put a big smile right across my face. I know the death of Charles will have affected his family greatly, and the thought of that is soothing to say the least. I really really do hope for nothing but misery and sorrow on everyone who knew him and liked him. As you can probably tell, I am unable to feel any pity due to my psychopathic nature. I'm detatched from human emotions and I have a lack of empathy for others. Besides, he was just an old man who lived his time. I hope he suffered in those last few moments of his life before he passed away. Now he's gone, so good riddance to him.

tl;dr: I am 14.

translation: I'm an angsty child but I don't know that everyone will recognize me as an angsty child.

I hope your Whopperoozy and your big old bellywash make you fart wet, Angry Grandpa farts for a week!

RIP Angry Grandpa

what a prick

"Feel no emotions" "I hope he suffered" kek

You're an edge fag, probs weak as piss irl kek

>I'm a psycho
That statement proves you wrong.

Psychos are smart enough not to reveal they're psychos.
At most you're an angsty teen.

>hurr i like when people die and i feel nuthin durr

Nobody cares, you pathetic faggot.

>pic related: you

I didn't like the guy to but that's the most underage thing I've read on this entire website. Aren't you supposed to be doing homework instead of trying to be edgy

Is it summer?

George Carlin died like 9 years ago dude

Nah.
Some folks have vacations on winter tho.

What do we call 'em? Winterfags?

>trying this hard

As someone who knew him personally, lives near him and has been in one of his videos, go kill yourself. Nobody cares that you're happy AGP died. He was actually a really nice guy and you're just an underage faggot.

OP is a Edgelord with no friends

OP you suck.

Be careful with all that edge OP

>I'm detatched from human emotions and I have a lack of empathy for others.
>"detatched"
Nice spelling faggot