Do I have potential to be a hot trap slut ;)

Do I have potential to be a hot trap slut ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show more

Yes definitely. You have a kik?

We must see your face first to know

Yes but I'd fuck you either way

I can’t show my face this sounds dumb but I’m like a d list internet celeb it’ll ruin my life

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

if you fullshave better and softened your skin maybe

Post face faggot

No one fucking cares it's 2017 the SJWs will protect you and you can sell out to the Democratic party your fine

Should I tell my female friends about my feminization fetish?

you're not a trap if you're a faggot OP

No, tell your guy friends, So they'll fuck your slut ass.

I fucked your brother, Frank

I wish I could be their girlfriends hehe

This. I've got my shaving regiment down to about 20 minutes once a week. There are some great skin softening and moisturizing and exfoliating products out there. Check out the Walgreens or CVS website. Also, get to losing around 30 lbs. I'm all for you, OP.

I’m afraid if I go that far I’ll lose myself in it forever

Then that's how you know you want it and by that point you might as well transition to be happy

Which part?

Like just starting the process of pursuing it

Well, tell me. You don't wnat to be a chick, do you? You just want to keep this as a sexual fetish? Or are you actually 'trans'?

Personally I keep it as a fetish. And when I go to work or class, you'd never know.

Yeah it’s just a fetish I think

Good boy. I'd say you can definitely disregard the weight loss advice I offered earlier. But I'd definitely advise you to get your shaving regiment down and learn the finer points of shaving so you don't end up with ingrown hairs and remain perfectly deliciously smooth. Again, my regiment is down to about 20 minutes one night a week. There are some very inexpensive skin products out there so definitely look into them.

Choosing whether to apply make up is a big step. Have you gotten that far yet?

Do you have a kik

I don't. I'm 24...an actual grown up so I mostly hang on hookup apps. How else can I help?

You have a very pretty cock, OP. Very suckable.