Why aren't you a vegetarian, Sup Forums? I know it's often thought of as being associated with leftism...

Why aren't you a vegetarian, Sup Forums? I know it's often thought of as being associated with leftism, but think logically:
>many of the animals we eat are capable of feeling pain and experiencing emotions
>to feed our population, we need to end the lives of billions of cows, pigs, chickens, etc.
>pigs are the second smartest animals, yet we still eat them more than dogs or dolphins
>the "it's the natural order of life" argument is flawed, since we are intellegent enough to challenge the natural order by preventing unneccesary deaths, unlike tigers or sharks
So why do you still eat meat, Sup Forums?

We don't eat dogs because dogs have a meat diet. We eat animals that have diets of grain and vegetables. We don't refrain from eating dogs because they are "man's best friend", it's because they are nutritionally poor for humans to consume. Please learn how nutrition works before commenting on this subject.

We can get our nutrition without killing animals

>think logically

I'll take your advice and stop reading there.

>Why aren't you a vegetarian, Sup Forums?
Because I like meat.

Me too but it's not worth that many deaths

These domesticated animals wouldn't be as widespread if they weren't useful to us. So do we cull millions of animals and keep their population under wraps or do we keep eating meat? I'll keep eating meat

You do realise that of everyone start to be vegetarian 90% domestic animals would die? Also, I do not care about them anyways, they were born to be eaten plus God say to Christians that they can eat them as much as they can.

Because anorexia has stunted my appetite and I would die without either suppliments or meat
I'd rather eat as close to a normal human as I can get until I recover, then we'll talk

>think logically
>muh animal's feelings
nice logic

Sure it is

I can cut the beef and the pork but
>chicken
>seafood

Nah I can't

Why is it bad that animals die for our food, exactly? You seem to be presuming that killing is bad.

Then you clearly don't like meat if you get squeamish over the death of a lesser beast

Vegetarians and vegans were recently BTFO by nature. Why should I trust a diet that can't even conquer the elements?

It's a fad that will die off as quickly as its followers.

Killing should be avoided when possible.
Like I said, I'm not a leftist, so I realize that it is often necessary to kill. If a terrorist is threatening America or if a bull is about to gore a person, kill it. But if the guy is just sitting home watching TV, or if the animal is just shitting and waiting in a small cage, I don't think we need to kill it.

What kind of logic is that? Sure, I like the taste of meat. No, I don't get "squeamish" about killing animals, I just don't think we should do it when we don't need to.

Animals are sentient creatures, just like humans. Sure, we are smarter than them, so what? That means it's perfectly okay to kill them? Would you support killing and eating dumb humans?

They would die of natural causes, but most
importantly, after their deaths, we would breed far fewer livestock for slaughter, so overall there would be far fewer animal deaths as a result.

>after their deaths, we would breed far fewer livestock for slaughter, so overall there would be far fewer animal deaths as a result.

>We don't want poor animals to suffer!
>Let's kill them all!

Great logic m8

Only in America because eating buttery fried chocolate burgers will make you ded within 10 years
>>many of the animals we eat are capable of feeling pain and experiencing emotions
So?
Animals aren't going to improve my quality of life or my chances of survival
I just enjoy them when I eat them.
They're tasty
Now fuck off with your daily vegan threads shills

>They would die of natural causes,
more like starvation. Those animals would die a slow, painful death for your morality

>many of the animals we eat are capable of feeling pain and experiencing emotions
So?
>to feed our population, we need to end the lives of billions of cows, pigs, chickens, etc.
Not a problem unless you're a hippy
>pigs are the second smartest animals
[citation needed]

Sucks to be at the bottom of the food chain.