Have to u ever bullied someone Sup Forums?

Have to u ever bullied someone Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/life/2017/12/racist-backstory-viral-video-kid-talking-about-being-bullied
youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wester civ in a pic

KYS faggot............mission accomplished

Whoops retard grammar showed through. *Have you ever bullied someone Sup Forums?

I bully my brother everyday for being fat and he calls me a jewish nigger in retaliation.

i bullied and got bullied.

Come from that generation where we didnt play fucking victims or encouraged kids to play victims when confronted with perfectly normal social occurrences.

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

somebody got a transcription to that vid? not engrish speaker

what this moronic mother doesn't understand is she just gave legitimacy to the "bullies" (fucking kids being kids) and made her son into a powerless victim.

I called this kid in high school a fag and made him suck me off in the locker room

i never bullied. i stuck up for kids that were getting bullied, though. I was far from the biggest kid in the class but I had enough cousins and neighborhood friends that i knew how to fight at a pretty young age so I wasnt scared of anybody
>tbh, it didnt take much to win fights in elementary school. most "bullies" didnt seem to realize that punching in the face was an option. a quick jab to the mouth or nose usually ended it as soon as it started

This

kid is a inbred mongoloid pussy

>Have to u ever bullied someone Sup Forums?
Yes

does convincing and helping someone kill themselves count?

I literally beat the shit out of this one kid in 9th grade some 8th grader down the stairs (private school boys yay)

Only verbally, some kids at school and my lil bro. I got bullied a few times too, but I allways put food into their bags as vengeance

Fuck you. family is family

That's a pussy way to get back at them

In 4th grade I convinced a kid in my class that he was adopted. He got so sad that he drew a picture of his family and cried.

GAAAAYY!

Nice one bro

lmao

once i put mushrooms in a friends jacket as a prank. also we called my "baby gur" (idk why it was just funny) and we kicked him in the balls randomly. good times.

Sure
Got bullied too

Me fuckin bullied? You fuckin kidding me? I'm a 10th degree black belt, Navy Seal, Airborne Ranger, cat herder, Green Beret, tree counter, Delta Force, fart sniffer...do I have to go on?

I used to get picked on in 6th grade every day at lunch. I was one of the smallest guys (at the time) got surrounded and thrown around, and basically assaulted every day. I can honestly say this ruined my self esteem for many years. And has had long lasting negative affects on my adult life. But it was the 90s so no one gave a fuck then, and no one gives a fuck now.

yeah it's not fun but it's a natural part of growing up

Not fun no, but sure as hell prepares you mentally for the future, cuz it only gets worst.

> standing up for yourself
> shameless cheating
> Corporate work environment / dirty competition
> etc

If you dont teach the kid to own it up hes just gonna continue living as a victim of circumstances all the rest of his miserable life. The mother that posted this video is a fucking retard.

Nice, I made a fucking faggot snuggle with me a few times.

Yes. Kids today are fucking pussies. I hope humanity dies out.

Lost patience more than once, bullying never worked on me,hit a guy once head on head,ended bloody,next time,had been slapped by a moron,I grabbed a chair and tossed it over the classroom after him almost hitting him in the head.In highschool also got annoyed by a schoolmate... dropped such a punch in the head he ended under the table and the professor came in so it ended there.
Since then I have only bullied friends that were stronger and bigger than me...I love that adrenaline feeling of challenge.

Kid looks like Sid from Ice Age

I did get bullied a lot but i didn't cry like this faggot kid

Yeah. We were both in 5th grade.

He confronted me years later on facebook. Said that he developed an eating disorder because of it. I'm not sure how since I used to make fun of how short he was. He seems pretty raw about it.

Same. I ended being really good friends for a long time with my bullies too.

The whole movement against bully is really bad for the kids suffering it too.

edgelord right here

Pretty much. If you let bullies know it bothers you then they will keep doing it. Even if you ignore them completely theyd stop bullying. I remember one kid back in highschool that got bullies. One day he literally just stopped talking to faggots that bothered him and they just quit because it wasn't funny any more.

Yeah same here. I dont know why people make such a big deal about it. Its part of the world. If you arent bullied in school you will be bullied at one of your jobs

I wouldn't even go as far as bullying, I was picked on by my siblings and at school and I picked on kids, and then we would laugh about it, I don't know why these kids just don't suck it up and deal with it, they have their entire life ahead of them and they just worry that they are the center of the world because one kid made a comment about something that won't matter in a couple of years.

I really do believe getting bullied is important when youre a kid. It teaches you that life is going to kick your shit in and you need to be ready to deal with ass clowns. You either end up killing yourself or learn how to problem solve.

I used to kneel behind this one kid so my friend could shove him over me almost every day. He got arrested for mutilating, cooking, and eating a cat in a ravine near our school a few years later.

>tfw you bully a kid for years then later realize how close you came to causing a school shooting

he would have been the first person shot. well, maybe the second. the pusher would probably be first to died

I was always really nice to the creepy kid everyone bullied and I fully expected him one day to tell me to stay home tomorrow.

Yeah but he got arrested because of his unusual behavior, which you caused him to exhibit.

So in fact, you might've SAVED lives.

I did the same to a kid at my high school, and our school actually went on lock down because rumors spread around that day that he was coming in to shoot up the school.

A tree counter AND a fart sniffer? I almost pissed my pants i was so intimidated

From 6th to 7th grade was called gay and smelly every single fucking day.

Never scrubbed so hard in the shower as I did after that. I came from a poor family and never owned deodorant. I also thought it was fine to just stand in the shower and zone out instead of soaping down.

Those kids destroyed my self esteem but taught me a life lesson my parents never did. There are still smelly people today and I know I smell great.

I also got beat up by black and Korean kids. Have since learned muay thai and jiu jitsu.

Afterwards I bullied a bunch of kids in boy scouts and high school. It helps in the long run

I bullied this one kid in my grade back in 7th grade PE. It got to the point where he decided to be homeschooled instead, which apparently let him skip a grade. He came back in high school and graduated a year before me and now he's at some high tech university.
Guess I saved him or something.

The gay thing was because family was super religious. I pretended I wasn't interested in girls so my mom and dad wouldn't go into a frenzy. Dad caught me googling bond girls once and it was very bad.

I also went to a private school grades 1-5 where nobody cared. 6th grade public school was a reckoning.

I used to bully kids in hopes it would help them learn how to face challenges and enemies, until some faggot trying to act cool started bullying me I ended up jabbing the fucker in the nose and he ended up dropping me into a tree stump which ended up fracturing my ribs and almost breaking my arm, asshole started crying after a few seconds afterward and just ran. He didn't bully anyone afterwards and neither did I

I bullied my little brother growing up and I regret it so bad, even though I was unaware of what I was doing at the time

I wish I could go back and be a good big brother to him..

You've made me sad now OP

Yes

Yes. Some kids hated me and I hated some kids. I got bullied as well. Once I learned to hold my ground and throw fists if needed, I was left alone.

I tripped a 6th grader in the hallway on his first day of middle school and he looked back at me with the saddest look on his face.

because thats a dick move for the janitor to pull on a kid. especially the first day. little guy probably never saw it coming

Wouldn't really consider that bullying. I call my friends gay retards with extra chromosomes. And then reply by talking about my cringy life.

Bullying my brother is the biggest regret of my life

Well sir, I didn't want to go on bragging.

HEY LADIES.

complex.com/life/2017/12/racist-backstory-viral-video-kid-talking-about-being-bullied

there are exactly 2 ways of PROPERLY dealing with a "bully" aww sad face
1. Be a better Bully than they are.
2. Injuring them.

proven false

which part

because i'm right about the two ways thing

and generally speaking i'm enjoying laughing at this kid

so theres that- i'm also right about that too

Who proved that false? Any bully I have seen has stopped after getting his shit kicked in or the other guy started legit bullying back harder.

Yes. Eventually the kid just broke down and started sobbing in class one day. It then hit me how cruel I was being, and I decided to be friends with the kid.

Turned out he was one of the coolest motherfuckers I'd ever known, and he's been my best friend for 20 years now.

some cock sucker did this to me like 3 times but the last time i grabbed his hoody on the way down and he fell on his face so he stopped

Literally did the same thing. It worked.

used to bully this in grade 6 it was fucking hilarious. he would get mad as fuck and throw chairs and shit then cry in the corner. in grade 7 the 2 class retards hated each other so fucking much we always egged them on so they would fight and swear at each other. one day one the really retarded one (we think he had FAS) gave the other one a concussion and in retaliation the one that got the concussion stabbed the fas baby with a pen.

when i was in kindergarten some kids in grade 4 held me while another kicked my shins. grade 6 i moved schools so i got picked on for being new. grade 9 one of the popular kids tried to make it out like we were gay together or some stupid shit so i told the principal on him because he was an annoying faggot and he stopped.

I was a huge bully back in middle school...
It was for their own good though. Those kids were fucking losers who needed to toughen up.

They probably thank me for it today.

That's also the thing. If you didnt go to a shithole school, telling on bullies works. You may have no friends but that was probably the case if you had to tell a teacher about getting bullied. Any more if you tell them and they do nothing you can blame the school and be a little faggot im pretty sure.

Are you a 30 year old virgin

I was bullied in middle school. And ended up going to highschool online because of it. So now I have no job I am 20. I really wounder what would've happened if I did go to real school. I kinda fell I would have committed suicide, drooped out or maybe both. The truth is I am the sam loser I was back in middle school. Still have no friends., still depressed, still obese.

Being bullied when you're young doesn't prepare a kid for being an adult. No emotionally traumatic experience helps in any way.

Adult life can be handled just fine without needing to worry about dealing with all the negative shitheads out there.

>...I love that adrenaline feeling of challenge.

Adult PTSD is a hell of a drug.

>The reason kids are such faggots these days
Back in my day you were either bullied or beat the hell out of your bully. Now you cry and post about how words hurt on Facebook.

>this kid from a grade higher than me starts trying to pick fights with me
>calls me a pussy for not fighting him because I knew I couldn't win and he knew this as well
>his little brother is in the grade below me
>start picking on him
>call him names, tell him it's his brother's fault
>his older brother tells me he's going to beat my ass if I don't stop picking on his little bro
>"stop picking on me and I'll leave him alone"
>he shoves me down and calls me a little pussy
>next day I corner his little brother and push him up against a wall
>"tell your bro who did this to you, I dare you"
>start smacking him around
>he starts crying
>"yeah that's what I thought"
>make sure to always stay near teachers during recess as I knew he wouldn't pull anything around them
>would always find his little brother between classes and rough him up, sometimes take shit from him
>eventually he stopped bullying me
>I stopped bullying his brother
>everything went back to normal

we used to have this kid at school with some disorder who could really walk right. Kid who always wanted to fit into our group so we would pretend to let him. We would go to mall and tell him to hurry up while we were walking or push him in the signs out front of the stores. Faggot just kept apologizing everytime.

>It teaches you that life is going to kick your shit in

Life only kicks your shit in if you don't know what the fuck you're doing, which mostly happens to people trying to live the meme life.

Such is the live of a soy boy

His moms a white supremacist and he calls his class mates nigger.

Fuck that kid in the anus with a baseball bat, bitching snitching little faggot

Hey you guys!

Freshman year in high school, I sat with this senior goth kid because he was always angry from being picked on. He would say crazy shit and lunch and it would make me laugh. One day he sat down at the lunch table holding nothing but a pencil. He told me that in ten minutes he was going to get up, walk over behind a kid that was bullying him, grab him by the head, and stab him in the neck with the pencil. Sure enough, ten minutes later he did exactly was he said he was going to do. There was a pencil sticking out of the bully's neck.I guess it didn't go too far into his neck because after going to the hospital the bully was back in school a few days later. Looking back I wish the pencil had gone in deep enough to kill the bully. It would have made this story better.

I was bullied a bit but I was wayyy harder on the other kids, the fat ones in particular. Weird thing was they thought I was their friend for some dumb fuck reason

When I was around 25 I added two kids used to bully on fb. Guess what? The fuckers were skinny and seemingly successful

One day one of them reposted some sad shit about growing up fat and being bullied. So I blocked they ass for making me feel bad (something they never had the balls to do)

Was the only metaller in my school full of straight laces.
Grew my hair long, wearing metal gear.
They would try to bully me by saying I was a satanist and fucked goats and sacrificed chickens - I simply agreed with them when they asked “do you really sacrifice goats and chickens?”

Bully tries it on with me one time; just pinch the faggot as hard as I could in the temple - knocked the fucker out stone cold.
Nobody fucked with me again

*punch not pinch

the racist backstory was proven false

>Back in my day you were either bullied or beat the hell out of your bully

Son, I'm probably older than you. Back in our day, the kids that were bullies and who got bullied had the same thing in common, they both had shit parents.

The concept is still exactly the same today. Bullies are a product of their home environment (the parents), and the kids who are prone to being susceptible to being victims of bullying are also products of their home environment (the parents).

The best thing the bullies and victims can do is get outside help from a counsler, therapist, psychiatrist, etc....

Being neither the bully or the victim is healthy of helpful in any way. All it does is display the shit job that those kid's parents are doing raising them.

Are you living the meme life?

The hyper-focus on emotionalism in our day and age has led to such a loss of honor that a kid crying because his parents aren't strong enough to tell this kid to fucking stand up for himself is as pathetic as it is obnoxious.

If someone calls you a fucking faggot on the street well then too fucking bad. You don't GET TO BITCH. Grow a dick and fucking grow up. We've all been through shit. You're not special.

Lol, I used to make fun of the metal-core faggots in highschool. Even had one step up to me but I wasn't about to fight some little kid when I was legally an adult. This was way back in 2008.

Truth is, the little faggot was banging this scene chick I secretly had a crush on but duuudddee he was like 4 foot tall and 75 pounds so thinking back it's probably why I roasted him every day.

Also, you probably looked like a faggot, chicken-fucker

i always bullied the retard kids, i graduated hs in 2004 and in my little mountain town school if you didnt stand up to kids like me everyone would jump hard on you and bully you to, i had one kid stand up to me and we had a good fight and to this day we are good friends that hangout a few times a month. moral of the story, stand up for yourself and show some fucking self respect, dont give a fuck if you are fat and mutated or ugly and frail, show some spine you little faggots

>People who never actually been bullied

Just because someone threw an insult at you doesn't put you on the same level as people actually getting bullied

I never got bullied or did the bullying, but I seen what a group of people targeting one specific can do

I mean, I know some kids are pussies, but every generation had them, some take too much while others like a little, social media exaggerates the problem tenfold

>social media exaggerates the problem tenfold

for faggots and morons and people who need constant fucking validation yes

I would say I got bullied as a kid...mostly cuz I was small. I always kinda drifted between the popular crowd and being a bit of a nerd. Mostly just ppl singling me out and even some physical stuff like getting punched and tackled.

That stuff was part of being with that crowd. I always knew it was their problem not mine,

I never let ppl bother me and I always stuck up for myself. IM not saying bully isnt a problem but teach children to deal with it is part of the solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=isfn4OxCPQs

In highschool there was this one kid i would shove every now and then. I wouldn't hurt him, just kind of push him, the worst i would do is into the wall.

One day my friend thought it would be funny to push him to the ground and start throwing his backpack around. The kid had his laptop and phone in it. Needless to say they broke it and called the kid a bitch. I know it probably didn't help much but i gave him all the money from my wallet ($66) and apologized. Never messed with him again.

In highschool i was a 6'4" and weighed 310lbs, whenever people would start beating on other people I'd tell them to hit me instead. For the most part they would stop, but a couple have fought me before. Eventually people started calling me "the wall" because my fat ass would block all the nerds.

ITT: White knights, liars, and a few real assholes.

In highschool i would break into people's lockers and leave bugs, lizards, and toads/frogs in them. I didn't care who, even hot some of my friends to draw suspicion from me.

thats pretty sickening how devilish white people are

see above