/fifa/

/fifa/-SPEED edition

Up

>the general keeps being archived at max 50 posts

Ded game is dead. See you next September.

You have to let it go D:

>April
>Still playing /fifa/

?????

We are playing baseball si!ulators by now.

>being this pathetic

>he didn't sell his players last weekend before the crash, ensuring he has max coins for tots

Mls or swe/nor silvers while I wait for tots? And to have a team around to add ifs to for when the big leagues end.

MLS can be fun, theres some pacey guys on Atlanta and you could fit cam Pulisic into it easily.

the American autist on blown the fuck out watch

Got 5 player packs from SBC. Let's see what I get.

Absolutely nothing of worth

I mean I had low hopes and I'm still disappointed.

It's amazing how bad my pack luck is. I did the entire Ligue 1 and Calcio A SBC's and got fuck all out of the 40 packs you get, some of those being mega packs, prime gold player packs etc.

I recently got an IF Alonso, Bonucci and Alaba all in the same pack but it was that untradeable birthday reward for doing all 8 days.

Alonso is a good sub but the others are rotting away.

>92 rated team in low division

>87 rated team
>never gotten out of div 7
>not unusual to drop to div 9

Why do I suck so much at this? I literally smash my mates who play everytime in seasons because they don't play fut.

If you're that low down you probably don't understand a lot of the basic game mechanics.

I love SBC Lacazette. Best 70k I ever spent.

About 6 weeks ago, I asked you fucks if I should buy fifa 17. Since then my life has steadily fallen apart. I've lost my job, family and home, and I'm currently in jail awaiting trial for the crime of being a NEET degenerate. Thankfully Jamal lets me use his playstation for an hour a day in exchange for 'certain services'. So how do I git gud at this game? I mean generally, not just FUT

Shoo shoo stupid fucking NEET

Pls help, I can only handle 1 type of rape

>This thread
>still here

kys my friend

you must be horrible.

i'm in div 2 and i have more losses than wins.

Post your teams, mates.

i think it gets hard once you get to div 3 and people use all the autistic shit like the skills, holding up the ball, and somehow have tactics where theyre never exposed to a counter but you always are every time they get the ball

What is a 50k team that can compete in the WL? I don't mind EPL cancer but I'm leaving it as a last resort, any ideas mates?

I've always loved FIFA but I kind of really hate what they did with 17

took out all the pure play and turned it into a sloppy tacklefest with autistic keepers

Suggestions to upgrade this squad? Been eyeing IF Muriel is he worth it bros?

fuck yes if muriel is a beast

costa from atalanta is pretty good too

kek your team is almost the same as mine

ill reccomend some guys i guess

birthday murel
naingolan and marchisio for CM
and the right back from roma

I switch if i lose 2 in a row

ah now i see why you cant get out of div 7

youre using wide players

Div 7 dude here.

>john terry

What are the superior schemes for this iteration of FIFA?

>wide or narrow

>3 backs or 4 backs

I feel like my play out wide is completely nerfed by horrendously overpowered defender pull when my mid is making a run

Smallings on the bench injured, got stones on the bench too. Tempted to get Luiz tho tbf

Div 1/2 m8

a-are the players quitting this game the shitters or good players? I still haven't reached my goal of getting to Div 2 (13 out of my last 15 seasons stuck in Div 3). Gotta know when/if I do it if it'll mean I got gud finally or just weak competition

These birthday cards are way OP

the meme formation is 4312

get him. best defender ive used this game. maybe ever desu

godlike interceptions and hard to get past

3421 is objectively the best formation in the game.

433 wide with vardy martial and mane. Do what you can with what you have left.

Birthday ogbonna, IF mustafi, smelling, IF reid

One of these must play as a wide CB in a back 3

You decide

Your opinion on a front three of orange Baldé Diao, Dzeko, and Pjaca ?

No to Dzeko unless it's his 87. Diao is great and MOTM Pjaca is one of my favourite RWs in the game.

find a flaw

I feel bad for anyone who didn't do the El Shaarawy SBC. He's probably the most fun player I've used this year.

Do chem styles really make that much a difference?

Thanks mate, yeah it's Dzeko 87, is he any good or would you recommend someone else in this price range ?

1. SIF Immobile
2. SIF Kalinic
3. SIF Belotti

Those are the best 3 for 50k and under

Can i get 90chem with one cheap player?

I've never used him but his stats look great and he's insanely cheap. I doubt you'll find anyone better unless you're a shitter who can't use players with less than 90 pace. You'll be really happy with that Pjaca card also, before I replaced him with SBC El Shaarawy he was the best player on my 6mil coin team.

Do the loyalty bug, start a game with bot + quit it via the homepage on xbox, it wont count as a loss and after 10 times you will get loyalty bonus.

he is OP but I paired him with 89 Mertens and he is something else. I've been having so much fun with those two upfront and 87 Perisic behind. Probably will sell my team for TOTS Mertens tho. You should try him.

I don't have any room for him unfortunately. My front 3 is locked in for the rest of the year barring me having some crazy pack pulls that allow me to afford TOTS/TOTY Ronaldo.

That TOTS Mertens-Nainggolan pairing is going to be absolutely ridiculous though. Hopefully I'll have the coins for Radja.

>its another TOTW MM SBC

fug, I didn't need this before the WL. I'm gonna end up selling players to fund it

I feel bad for anybody who spends thousands of dollars on a video game

tfw had the whole villa team since launch as they're >my team but never use them so decided to do the sbc yesterday for a rare gold pack even though I had a feeling it was going to be a MM and I only made 6k from the pack. Now the players are going for top dolla.

Imagine using a forward with bad balance

ogboner

>do mm SBC after having invested 12k in players of this weekend's important match ups
>Pack this

Feels good man

Ill wait for next TOTW to open the pack, this one is kind of shit
Last week I got the 81 Argentinian LM.

It might be worth investing in 87 Jonas for future SBCs. If we get more premium ones then he'll double in price.

When you shield the ball do you only hold LT or do you hold LT plus direction on your right stick?

Idk how people keep coming up at me from behind and even though I'm holding LT they just take the ball off of me. If they're in front of me I get it but from behind? It keeps happening. I think it might be because I'm using the right stick and moving the ball around while trying to shield it.

Any of you juppkevin on ps4?

I feel for people who bought current TOTW players earlier today. The prices have dropped like crazy due to the MM SBC

You're poor af m8

who will the PL RB TOTS be lads?

Walker / Valencia / Coleman ?

IF Seri looks a beast for 12k. He's basically Kante with better shooting stats and a 4* WF

Coleman since he's snapped his leg and EA are nice goys

I am, n wot?

Got 2 83 son ifs ready to sell for potm.

>Yanga-M'Biwa on the left
>Laporte on the right

I posted this during loading against your team. I was sure I had seen it on here before. Just beat you 4-1 in knockout. Lost in ET final to a deflected longshot. Had the classic blue darmstadt kit and 5212. Alonso scored a beauty if I remember right.

Have you ready qualified?

It was the motm pjaca IF muriel and those 2 lazio motm players right?

Same. None of these will fit into my team, and the only ones who will bring a lot of money are De Bruyne and Di Maria

someone lie to me and tell me EA is going to pay attention to manager mode next year

>its a kid just buys all the highest rated players in each position team

No and only complete morons believe it does

can someone post that pic that shows which sbc's are worth doing? I saw something like that posted a few times here but i can't find it.

Hero Podolski, MOTM Sow or Birthday Welliton to pair with Birthday Emenike?

What's the best camera to use?

Just play Football Manager

Ya, I picked one up just to try out since he was so cheap. Can't believe thauvins price either. Picked one up 36k earlier, to good to pass up. Suppose to be saving for tots -_-

Gonna get a new goalie, Weiser is on for injured Pisstjek.

Is alaba worth the coins, or should i go for Reus instead? He's only 10K more and it seems more important to invest in the attack, since Rodriguez is decent.

Alaba is based. Reus is good too but not an overwhelming improvement on Costa.

Also why no sokratis?

thanks

MOTM Sow

best striker I've used this FIFA by a large margin

Probably gonna hold on to Costa. Reus is quite similar, so as you mention, he's probably just a marginal upgrade. Gonna focus on Alaba.

Brooks looks to be the better defender in all key areas (for my preference).

Furthermore, i was building the team just at the start of the BuLi SBC and his price spriked. With the amount of IF Brooks that were being packed, i'd loose less money for future sales.

Brooks is taller; has much better ball control, passing and, imo, better defensive stats.

That got a bit lengthy

Only have 2K. Help needed immediately. Advice on making coins and then an upgrade to this.

>mfw I can trade in the 84 POTM
>mfw I have a whole Korean Squad ready
>mfw I have an untradeable walcott if I never use to burn for the inevitable trade in an epl squad part
>mfw scooping up some cheap epl informs incase
>mfw have a spurs squad ready
>mfw paring 2nd potm son with tots eriksen in 2 weeks

since I can't post 2 pics

Imagine how OP Kante will be next season.

I don't really care about op players so much as I care that not a single goalie in the game an stop slow shots or 25 yard finesse shots. Fixing that would make the game about 10 times more enjoyable.

This is his current card in updated squads