What do queefs smell like? Also, general queef thread

What do queefs smell like? Also, general queef thread.
Stories? Experiences? Trauma?

hot air

Well I would have to say that queefs smell almost exactly the same as your average run of the mill FFRRRRRRRPPPTHTH!

africa

Well a queef is air trapped in the vagina. farts are your digestive system releasing gases. so they are fundamentally different

>smell
They don't.

source?

Pussy....

Hooked up with this OkCupid hooch, totally didn’t have anything in common but the need to fuck.

Missionary to doggy to blowing a load on her ass.

About a minute passes and then I hear the air pocket that laid dormant inside her vagina.

I felt honored yet confused to experiencing my first live action queef.

>pic unrelated

fundamentally different? your attempt at sounding intelligent has made you look like a goof.

fundamentally, both are passing gas through an orifice of the body. Queefs and farts are fundamentally the same as a burp as well, although all 3 are different PRINCIPALLY

cuck

Wat

These two anons have it right. Farts build up in your gastrointestinal system and carry the odour of what's brewing up in there. The air that is released during a queef comes from a different source, and is usually let in when fucking, like a draft through a partially opened door. This air has no discernable smell. Now, if you could somehow force air into a pussy and plug it up for 12 hours, I'm sure that wouldn't smell to great, but I'm also not sure if it's possible.

Well you sure look like a genius!

Dude, you're totally guilty of what you're accusing the other user of and it's painfully obvious that you've never seen a vagina or have even the most basic understanding of how they work

Queefs have the distinct smell of rotting fish.

cervix

You Faggot. You are wrong. Farts are gasses that are produced in your bowels as a by product of digestion.
Nitrogen: 20-90%
Hydrogen: 0-50%
Carbon dioxide: 10-30%
Oxygen: 0-10%
Methane: 0-10%

Queefs are just air plain old that has been pumped into a girls vagina and then excapes back out.

Very fundamental different, you fucking idiot.

In principle, all three acts share one similarity in that they involve passing air through a bodily orifice. Fundamentally, burps and farts are distinguished from queefs by virtue of their source. The latter is closer to a breath, insofar as it is the release of air previously taken in to the body, while the former two are the result of a buildup of gas that can be radically changed based on factors such as diet and gastrointestinal health.

>tfw people are trying to speak sophisticatedly about queefs

Well I'm sorry but I never got round to putting some queefed air into my Gas Chromatograph.

Did you?

Welcome to Sup Forums

someone is wrong on the internet; what they're wrong about is meaningless to me