Germany Yes! Head of German Lutheran church calls for

Mandatory Islamic school classes in all German schools throughout Germany.

He says, Islam should be seen as part of the 'mandatory government education mandate.'

stimme.de/deutschland-welt/politik/dw/EKD-Ratsvorsitzender-fordert-flaechendeckenden-Islamunterricht;art295,3641515

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
lifesitenews.com/news/we-are-empty-german-homeschooling-family-raided-four-children-seized-by-gov
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv1uZGuPOy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>putting your kids in schools
At least if you do that tell them to gang on the t*rks

> cuck pope> heretics

This is good. Just let them keep pushing Europeans

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

These guys are anti-Christ and deserve to be hanged.

These false Christians are literally selling Christians out to be slaughtered by the Muslims

why is this a bad thing?
better learn the cuckyfied version of islam in school than the durka durka thing in their mosque

>why is this a bad thing?
>German flag

I hate my country. NUKE us, NUKE us now.

But because lion has no predators - it also dies of old age, when he has no power, has no more teeth which renders him unable to feed - and insects start to eat him alive, sometimes before dying of starvation.

This is the stage Europe is in right now, immigrants are the insects.

if you had read the article you'd know that it's only mandatory for muslims, but whatever senpai.

That was savage m8. gave me hope tho

>mandatory for muslims
>not mandatory gas chambers
what happened, germany?

I'm young, you're probably young as well. We can fight and destroy these inbred Ar*bs if we set our mind to it.

>if you had read the article you'd know that it's only mandatory for muslims

Non-Germans, do you see what we have to deal with here in Germany? These people are everywhere. They will justify paying taxpayer money to fund Imams who then teach Islam in school, in order to radicalize all Muslims... because they believe it is not enough that currently it is only 50% of Muslims who get indoctrinated by Islam... because only half go to mosque.... no no no, it has to be 100%!

NUKE US! I BEG YOU!

>being protestant

Evangelical-Marxist Church of Germany

It's the same thing here with the new archbishop.

Strategic launch detected.

It was a suggestion, this isn't something that's in the works.

Rip germany

>christians
The religion of masochism meets the religion of "peace", a match made in heaven.

Because it is a bait, if you want to sell nazism to kid you begin by showing the great parade, not Auschwitz and Berlin in 1945.

>Protestants

Implying all Protestants are like that when we have independent branches everywhere.

More like
>being swedish

Do these cuck churches not realize the support and interest in them is already nearly non-existent?

>be student
>bring Koran to school
>quote some outrageous passage
>teacher denies it says not valid today
>point at country in the middle east
> j-just an isolated occurrence!
>point at another one
>etc,,

>get send to tolerance camp

Source ?
Because it is too much obvious subservience to not be called out.

Hot to Convert to Catholicism?

I know the US has its own problems with left wing progressives, but what's wrong with Europe? Their left wingers seem to be genuinely suicidal, whereas our are just extremely stupid.

haha sauvegardé

Why doesn't he shut the fuck up and stays away from politics. It's not his fucking job.

>Hot to Convert to Catholicism?

Move to Bavaria. Go to CSU meeting. Say "Fuck Merkel". Get baptized by a mug of beer. Be part of the greatest religion ever existing.

Come home, fellow Christian, home to the only true church... the Catholic Church. It is lead by a group of people secretly meeting in the Vatican every night. Don't listen to the puppet we installed for the liberal women plebs.

>Head of German Lutheran church

B-but muh Christianity! Da greates redpill!

Oh yeah? well I never see Tumblr feminist or anyone saying CIS gender or BLM

also

>60%

Dude the US is worse than germany don't just get your world view from one right wing based forum , but yes it's not that great either we have the muslims and you have niggers and spics but be thankful at least they are all christians ...

Christianity was a mistake.

>Lutheran
Calvinism is the only redeemable Protestant branch

What's redeemable about it?

>modern Christianity was a mistake
we should go back to feeding heretics to the lions
Ave Caesar! and whatnot

>conveniently leaving islam out of the equation

>we should go back to feeding heretics to the lions
>Ave Caesar! and whatnot
Yes, we should. Not even kidding.

It's Illegal to homeschool in Germany.

If you do it and people think you are teaching your kid Christian ideals then they will take them away from you.

Proof:lifesitenews.com/news/we-are-empty-german-homeschooling-family-raided-four-children-seized-by-gov

Fucking protestants. Nice way to bury your countries traditions. Sola fide sola scriptura my ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bv1uZGuPOy4

>Gypsies care about illegal bulshit

So now tax payers' money is used to teach muslim children to value sharia law over German law? You're subsidizing the erosion of secular law.

Christianity is literally the best bluepill ever produced by Jews, and goyim have been swallowing it en masse for 2000 years.

leave america, please. sure, not all of our founding fathers were religious in the sense that they believed the bible to be the word of god, but even the "atheist" founding fathers believed that a christian community was beneficial to the general livelihood of our nation. it was a force that united our settlements and allowed us to congregate without the fear of prosecution.

Enough Germany, you're going too far this time.

Southern Baptists don't look so crazy now eh?

>germans killing Lutheranism

Is Merkel and the German elite part of some satanic Muslim death pact designed to crass Germany into the ground

>a match made in heaven.
They're two sons of the Jew cult, so.

thanks

only catholics are masochists, the protestants are wussies that want all the perks of christian afterlife but want to basically do what ever they want until then by making up their own rules.

being a catholic is the only true path for a christian. Understand, you can never defeat a true catholic because their impression of the world is not a pleasant one full of hope, its an impression of corruption and suffering that must be overcome in order to reach salvation.

then god said to abraham, bite the pillow, I'm going in dry

Traitors, traitors everywhere.
The jews advocate to send them all over europe, then the so called christians do their best to spread Islam.

Being Southern Baptist is pretty good right now.

but the False Pope is a communist immigrant loving Jesuit.

>separation of church and state
>mfw

>but the False Pope is a communist immigrant loving Jesuit.
That is the plan, senpai desu.

You do know that pic related, the true Pope, is still alive, right?

It would actually be a great idea if they taught it completely unbiased and displayed all the facts as plainly as possible. It'd be like a mass red-pilling. Nothing condemns Islam better than Islam itself. I mean all you have to do to hate Islam as a free thinking, open minded westerner is to just skim through the Quran and the life of Mohammed and you'll quickly come to realise how much of an abhorrent, intolerant ideology it is and why it shouldn't be tolerated as it's completely incompatible with other cultures.

But of course, in reality, it'd be cucked bullshit that just tells people to be T O L E R A N T of Islam's blatant struggle for world domination.

Have you ever met a Calvinist cuck?

Fucking pagans.

holy fuck OP you didnt understand the article, did you?

its cucked, state-controlled islam for muslims, while the rest is free to do what they want

now that you understood that part, think again. its actually not bad. certainly better than your friendly, saudi-arabia/turkey-sponsored illiterate hate-preacher in his backyard mosque

We need to go back to one of the pantheons.

Germanic, Roman, Greek, I don't give a fuck they would all be infinitely better than Christianity and the turbo-cucking it has created by it's own hand. Odin wouldn't stand for Arabs raping little girls and them having the gall to tell Europeans how they should live. Poseidon wouldn't let the Mediterranean refugee crisis happen. Ares would chain all of those cunts up from the nearest bridge and slaughter their families because fuck them it's time for a good scrap.

It's either that or create a new monotheistic religion that encourages nationalism and cultural retention, not bending over your values, or women, all whilst proclaiming that it's what Jesus would do.

That's probably not going to happen though, so fuck it. I now #followApollo and #tiethenooseforZeus.

I haven't met any Calvinistst at all.

Only works when we actually get out of our basements...
seriously though: Do something about it instead of posting online.

kill yourself arab shitskin scum

>now that you understood that part, think again. its actually not bad.

Third time I say it: PLEASE, NUKE US!

There are seriously Germans who want taxpayer money used to pay Imams to teach ALL Muslims in school about Sharia law, even those kids who couldn't care less about Islam.

WTF is wrong with Germans?

WHY?

These people are backward, do not want to adopt ideas from the west, a lot of them are inbred, marrying your first cousin is legal.
They don't want to be westernized, they just want the west to bow down on a carpet and pray.
ISLAM is a cancer
a fucking cancer
What has it done for technology, modern medicine or space travel?
What has it done at all but infighting between tribes.
WTF IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT MUSLIMS THAT WE NEED TO LEARN ABOUT THEM???

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER yet believe they know it better overall by reading a book containing medieval fairytales.

Aren't you all Muslims now?

>only catholics are masochists
Have you ever interacted with a protestant church goer? they have fetish with guilt

500 years ago Luther was actually calling for a war against the ottomans to stop their expansion into Europe. Now the people who claim to follow his philosophy call for taxes to be used not only to import Muslims, but even to educate them in their shitty religion. What went wrong.

Why exactly haven't the Germans killed their leaders yet? Are the gibs just too good or something?

>what went wrong
The entire existence of the "aryan" race

>What went wrong
Literacy, the NT was full of cuck shit since the begining, but now everyone can read them.

But Luther probably knew all about the "cuck shit" and yet he understood why it doesn't mean to let yourself be conquered by Muslims. His come, the clergy today doesn't understand it anymore?

When I pull muslims out of their dogmatic beliefs I first tell them:
''Orientals like Arabs wrote and collected such beautiful fairy tales, like onethousand and one nights.''
In case of Arabs they will immediately say yes... and will start telling you about the beauty of those, and how skilled the writers were.
And then I say, just like the Koran...
it demystifies the whole thing.
>muslims
>don't care about islam
i don't know why you're retarded but it probably isn't the fault of optional islamic education

Nuke PL0x

No gib is THAT good. I would be burning shit down by now if I was a Krautcuck.

He also knew that he could push his own agenda and beliefs without being called out by the populace because the populace couldnt read.
Modern clergy have to abide by the NT

>wrong image
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEET

just fucking do something already. get together in a pub and organize ffs. the german psyche is weak nowadays.

No you wouldn't because shit is intolerable here and now and nobody is doing shit about it.

Oy fucking vey, the kikes aren't even trying to hide their agenda anymore

Don't unless you accept Pope Benedict and not """""""""""""'pope"""""""''' francis as the true leader of the Catholic faith.

Fuck francis

i don't live in niggerville so our problems don't affect me much directly.

>Protestants

And you think you have the right to talk shit about Germany. Lazy faggot.

Why not? What are pussy Germans going to do about it? Nothing. That's what. They're culturally genociding the Germans and they won't even fight back. Merkel could come out tomorrow and say all German children must have sex with imams and Germans would bitch online and then mail their children off to the government harem pens. Sad!

Just because we have less white people doesn't mean we're worse off than you. Your people are openly inviting their downfall. White Americans are still in control here and Trump isn't even president yet.

I don't know, you kind of make him sound like an atheist trying to deceive everyone into following him and not like someone who reluctantly accepts the necessity of war.
I think the problem is the state funding of the church, so they have to get with the program and preach the popular message.

>go to pub with friends
>speak about current events and how we can help our nation to get back on its feet
>get overheard by just ONE lefty
>HOLOCARUSSEL DENIER
>RACIST NAZI
>cops arive
>get arrestet together with everyone that could maybe belong to our little group
there is nothing we can do
cleanse us from this world

An atheist? not at all, just acognitive dissonant person with nobody in his parish to call on his bullshit.

>Protestants and Catholics are both enormous cucks
Explain this

Protestant broke with the church because they didn't like the indulgences of the clergy. And in doing so they lost any traditions to root themselves in

>all German schools throughout Germany.
>mandatory mandate

Why do Germans repeat themselves so much?

He is not communist and why do you hate Jesuits in the first place? Also, we had worse popes.

>Head of German Lutheran church calls
>Lutheran church
we austrians and the people of our german province are roman catholic. the popemasters.

>Why do Germans repeat themselves so much?
Composite words + German is a highly precise and technical language. If you read my OP again you might see that those were not repeats but have different meanings.

>being christcuck
>any other than orthodox
lmao what are you doing

>B-B-B-But CATHOLICS!

>Lutheranism
M8 they have been heretics for the last few hundred years