45 years old. Finally FUCKED 38 y.o. sister!

45 years old. Finally FUCKED 38 y.o. sister!

more pics?

really? Kik?

Been married 20 years. Puss was ok, but she gave me the best blow job of my life. She's well practiced. Her Instagram is 'Anna O. Gill'.
It won't happen again. Wife figured it out. Didn't see sis for 20 years. We made up for list time. Had to delete super sweet nudes that she initially seduced me with. She's a sociopathic whore. No regrets.

damn she looks aged...fuck i dont wanna get old

I am old. Well taken care of and 7 years younger than me. Made me feel less old. She twerks during doggy style. Body is like 25 year olds.

Calling BS user. Need more proofs

Sociopathic botch was totally manipulating me with the taboo sex. Had to tell my wife to be free of Anna's "Spell". Sweetest tasting pussy! I can't get it out of my mind. She's such a fucking sociopath.

My dick is average. She fit it all down her throat while liking my balls. Wife can only fit half.

When I told her I didn't want to fuck her anymore (because I really love my wife), she got evil and threatening. Don't stick yer dick in crazy, guys. A moment of bliss is not worth a lifetime with a soulmate.

Lose the wife?

white people s m h

No. I pussied out and told the wife. It's only been a month since. The married sex is the best it's been in 20 years. My wife was SUPER pissed, but I think the whole deal made her hornier than ever. We fuck at least 8 or 9 times a week. Before the incestuous affair, it was only once or twice a week.

Sis fucks all races, and chicks. Equal opportunity hoe

OP going to bed. Her Facebook is Anna O. Gill, if ya'll want more pics.

If this is your sister why would you expose her Facebook and shit ?
I'll tell you why. Because she's not your sister u dumb ass

She screwed me to manipulate me. True evil. I don't want to ever see or hear from her again in this lifetime. I just needed to vent this shit. I could have kept my mouth shut and have a 'twin with benefits' for life, but the butch would have destroyed me.

*bitch

Is she a teacher in India or something

Nepal. Massage therapist in Texas now.

U needs quit being a bitch and go fuck it sister faggot. It wife doesn't need to know. It sister is hot . Fuck is wrong with u . Who cares

Really got to sleep. Thanks for listening. Haven't been on Sup Forums in years, but after the first time we fucked, I thought "this shit is strait off Sup Forums"!
If I can't get it off my mind, I'll greentext the whole thing in the future.

>30 years too late

Sister: 500 miles away.
Wife: 2 feet away in bed.
I hear ya, but I'm a chose frequency and proximity. It worked out. Never expected to screw anyone but the wife for the rest of my life. Wife pussy ended up be better. Still, no regrets (or just a bit).

Seriously, her body is still to die for. Never really knew her before we 're-met' after 20 years.

OP out.