Why does Sup Forums hate liberals?

Other urls found in this thread:

primohistory.com/Conservative vs Liberals.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"liberal" means a different thing in europe and usa. in europe its classical liberalism (i.e. on the right) in usa its mild-social-democrat (i.e. left).

Neo-liberal ideology is the antithesis of all things logical, right, and good.

This place is essentially tumblr for the alt right. Any kind of dissent from the radical board culture is immediately shouted down and discredited. Sup Forums is afraid of a real debate, like most echo chambers.

Liberals don't think, they -feel-.

Fuck u fag

wew lad

>Why does Sup Forums hate liberals?
Because they are racist and sexist and believe in fascist policies.

I hate liberals because they are self absorbed pseudo intellectual crybabies that always turn to violence when they don't get their way.

I hate far-left and far-right. I don't hate liberal.
However far-leftists call themselves "Liberal".

Word.
Liberalism is the ideology of smart people.
Secular humanism which is only civilization-enabling and sustainable liberal ideology doesn't work on average and dumb people.
Average and dumb people are majority of any population.
Average and dumb people need rigid guides in their life. Religion and authority used to provide that.

Here's what the Left breaks down into:

1. Clueless cucks. Your average middle-class white suburbanite Bernie Sanders supporter who thinks Marx is cool because, like, you know man, Facebook said it and stuff. These are the types that have no understanding of the impact of the things they support. It just ~feels~ good to them, and so they support it. Classic definition of "useful idiots". These are the majority.

2. Wannabes. These are the turbo fedora vegan atheists who play dress-up and shout slogans on Youtube trying to be edgy and cool. They're typically unemployed and unemployable, yet they falsely believe there will be day be a Marxist revolution and they'll be safe from the purges because they'll somehow miracle their ass into the inner circle.

3. SJWs. Insane frothy-mouthed morons who practice double-think as a daily devotion. Worse than the other two categories as they're typically too stupid to realize they're stupid.

4. Genocidals. These are the type of good goys that get paraded on TV. They tell you diversity is mandatory, multiculturalism is good, Islam belongs in your country, and that if you disagree you're a xenophobic racist. These are their talking points. However, if you push them long and hard enough, they'll be cornered by the truth: That if they get their way, then whatever they love about their country's "tolerance" will vanish too. Which is when they hit you with their real thoughts.

They know. And they don't care.

They want white people to die out, and they hide that cowardly desire behind the thin veneer of humanitarianism. They want you to accept an arbitrary moral framework for any argument against immigration, while they themselves disregard ALL morals and pursue your death via that immigration. This is the most dangerous class, and should quite literally be purged. Leftism is the movement of political violence, but I do feel we're at the point where words aren't enough.

>I'll bite, hadn't had any bait today
Depends on what you define as a liberal.
If you prefer the american definition of slighty statist progressivs with a grain of globalist capitalism I would say:

>Kill it, kill it with fire, with nuclear fire

Because it is like the craziest incoherent political movement I can imagine. Selfdestructive in its own paradigms:
>No taxes for lower incomes or businesses
>Max Tax for higher incomes and businesses
>Public Health, education, security....for everyone
>Free market and shiiit weeedd duuude
>Individualist social groups
>Interventionism because pooor nigglet somewhere else need our standard
>Cut military expensions
How is it rational in such a dystopian world to be an employee or employer or even invested in any given territory administrated by such values?????

If you on the other hand you think about continental european, asian, south american, african.... liberals, like those who are what you fat fuckers call muaahhhh lolbertarians, I would say, good ideas, but little bit to utopist.

>pic kind of unrelated

>Because they are racist and sexist

This for sure. They are so blind they don't even know it.
>we need programs to help minorities!
Basically, that is admittance that minorities are inferior and need assistance to compete with everyone else.

That would be cool actually if minorities gradually progressed. Instead, minority assistance in Western countries devolved into creating a leech class that hates the hand that feeds it. It's achieving the opposite.

Liberals are anti-liberty, anti-white and anti-male. A better question is how can FUCKING WHITE MALE not hate Liberals? Why wouldn't you dislike a demographic that hates you just because you have a cock and white skin, a demographic that wants to take your rights and money away.

>Neo-liberal ideology is the antithesis of all things logical, right, and good.

Aimed at vague political opposition and not very specific. Most of us recognize that as typical of propaganda.

>Liberals don't think, they -feel-.

Conservatives rely on fear-inducing propaganda labeling, name-calling and distortion. Liberals are often the only rational voices in the room.

>Here's what the Left breaks down into:
>1. Clueless cucks. Your average middle-class white suburbanite Bernie Sanders supporter who thinks Marx is cool because, like, you know man, Facebook said it and stuff. These are the types that have no understanding of the impact of the things they support. It just ~feels~ good to them, and so they support it. Classic definition of "useful idiots". These are the majority.

You've been misled. Liberals seem to understand their political positions on the issues much better than their conservative counterparts.
primohistory.com/Conservative vs Liberals.pdf

>3. SJWs. Insane frothy-mouthed morons who practice double-think as a daily devotion. Worse than the other two categories as they're typically too stupid to realize they're stupid.

"SJW" is an imaginary group contrived as a new hate target for bigoted conservatives. Statistically, SJW's don't even exist.

Nice meme

Not true

>I'm a classical liberal

This.
There will be blood

I'm laughing my ass off.

>4. Genocidals. These are the type of good goys that get paraded on TV. They tell you diversity is mandatory, multiculturalism is good, Islam belongs in your country, and that if you disagree you're a xenophobic racist. These are their talking points. However, if you push them long and hard enough, they'll be cornered by the truth: That if they get their way, then whatever they love about their country's "tolerance" will vanish too. Which is when they hit you with their real thoughts.

The Earth is diverse. Thousands of different kinds of flowers, fish, animals, etc. It would be unthinkable to advocate for one single kind of plant.

People are diverse too. The difference is that you only one kind of people to survive - your kind. Your race, your nationality, your religion, whatever. It's extremely selfish, unethical and immoral. But you'd have to have a sense of right and wrong to understand that.

Statistically blacks kill more blacks than whites
Thats a statistic.
Sjws will refute this

This

>Statistically blacks kill more blacks than whites
>Thats a statistic.
>Sjws will refute this

Unicorns will refute it, too.

I would take all those labels but inbred

Thanks for proving my point:

Conservatives rely on fear-inducing propaganda labeling, name-calling and distortion. Liberals are often the only rational voices in the room.

They fill the college campus. They are a threat to society, though a minority overall they sway the college thought

>Liberals rely on fear-inducing propaganda labeling, name-calling and distortion.

You dumb mother fucker. I bet you think the modern Right is the more authoritarian of the sides too.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has the ability to look objectively at a view other than their own

..and this

>They fill the college campus. They are a threat to society, though a minority overall they sway the college thought

You've been told that but you don't really know that, do you?

How does this prove your point? How can honesty be fear inducing propaganda?

Why does Sup Forums use the term "liberal" when it means different things to different people?

>Liberals are often the only rational voices in the room

>RELIGION OF PEACE
>WAIT GUYS, WHY YOU THROW ME OFF THIS ROOF

>You dumb mother fucker. I bet you think the modern Right is the more authoritarian of the sides too.

The conservatives argue for the Patriot Act, which gives our liberties for the illusion of security. They argue that there is no Constitutional right to privacy (Scalia). They argue against women's medical freedoms and right to consume marijuana or narcotics.

Conservative policy prevents millions of Americans from voting. It gives police the right to shoot without justification and "stand your ground" despite the alarming number of innocent people dying as a result.

Just like pre-war Germany, conservatives want Americans to submit to presenting their papers (ID) even where there is no probable cause for a stop.

Have you been trained to hate the ACLU? Thanks for proving the point.

>How can honesty be fear inducing propaganda?

Lies and fallacies are not "honest".

Ive been to college. And high school, seen that shit first hand. Evil breeds evil, largely its a factory for sjw types/ hipsters

>still blaming "conservatives" for the patriot act after obama ramped it up exponentially

Not in [CURRENT YEAR].

How long before someone tries to delineate the path between conservative and neo-con.

So first off, you went from talking about "conservatives" as a group to taking about political leaders. By that same accord I can say all liberals lie like Hillary? The way you and others need to look at the patriot act is a means of control. The mainstream public that identifies as conservative were against the act.
Conservative ideologies on Women's freedom of medical choice and drugs again are perpetuated and told by political leader. So in that same manner all liberals want to strip my 2nd amendment right?
How does conservative policy keep US CITIZENS from voting? If you mean illegals that live here should vote, that would be the same as me running up to Canada or going to the UK as a tourist and complaining i couldn't vote. You want to vote come here legally.
If I or anyone for that manner is stopped and a police officer asks for ID I want to be checked. If im not doing anything illegal and want to show the officer, "Here this is who i am and im supposed to be here" then they can go fuck off. If im not doing anything wrong why should it matter. They are employed to do a job, keep me and others safe. If there is no probable cause then the officer does not have a right to stop you, but to be honest, most officers wont waste their time with people they dont think are breaking the law. Know your rights and know how to talk to people, if an officer asks for ID dont tell them to fuck off, ask why.
You say I hate but i turn on the news to liberals saying "fuck Donald Trump" "Fuck america". I watch as SJW stop Conservatives from assembling and speaking. JUst last week Milo Yonoppolis (sp?) was attacked by a liberal because they didnt agree with his opinion.
I have to identify with the conservatives because i am a Constitutional Libertarian. The liberals wont accept me.