Kik

Kik

Kik: claudB_9

Student from Pennsylvania

Facebook com profile.php?id=100010012443103&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Ffbrdr%2F2048%2F100010012443103%2F&_rdr

Shes on the right in her pic

Has a perfect pussy

Working on her.

S_nicole_mink

Just ask nicely for wins.

B

bump

Wow more

Pincessjamie
Post wins

princessandie12

RomiSaen

Fancylace12 sorority girl from school

Working on her

She doesn't seem to have a working brain

I think you might just be an autist

Tahlianeedsattention

>
Anything on this girl? she's hot

Anything on her?

Not yet.

Bump

I've been having a nice talk with all the girls

Yeah, realllyy nice chats. Not even dirty. 10/10 would chat.

Anybody talk to her yet

>CHECKED
This place is a gold mine!

ayniaydd

W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M

Trying her

I have a 13 year old friend online who I recently got into a big disagreement with, or really she actually was being upset and unreasonable because I was saying no to her and not agreeing with, pretty much she had a small outburst because she was getting her way with things revolving around my thoughts and choices, but I didn't actually do anything wrong. She apologized a few days later, but we'd already had a smaller thing like this happen almost two months ago. We were pretty close, I was on older figure to her, we'd known each other for a year and a few months, and had been pretty good friends for 8 months. Just friends. But after the recent outburst which was BS and the 2 months where I didn't really talk to her I sort of grew away from her. She still wants to be good friends though but now I just want to see her ass. Idk about nude but I think about her wearing tight black pants and showing me. I guess it's something that's happened to me with the way my past relationships ended and now I'm starting to wonder if whenever I lose a female that was close to me, in terms of relationship not living, then I objectify or really want them degraded, I think. I'm older, but a young, young adult. She has Kik so I think about msging her with a new account and asking her for the pics, lood but not nood-idk why I want it that way but noodles would work too- , and just being lewd with her or saying lewd things

maria.de.paris

Killitlikekailie short small blonde likes to be abused and has a twin

If this isn't pasta you have autism and should really kys

Kittyy234 18 f selling live pic and vid requests with no limits

Looking for Jasmine
Kik FancyPants99876

There's no fun in that, life is beautiful. It's not copy pasta

My dubs of truth

Seek therapy at least

CarlyM4287

Am I doing this right?

Please help me

It really all started cause of my first girl friend and how bad she was to me, and then my second didn't treat me well either which just made me lose hope. The first showed me how ugly humans and this world are and the second showed me that having hope is just holding up your heart to bleed out

stuck on sent

You're obviously a kid, just suffer in silence until you learn how to not come across as a total autist and it'll get better

I'd honestly kidnap the first. Not really sure what I'd do to her. Would be too conflicted

Roll

Cutieflair, likes older men and women, wants to be a live in sex toy. Into horse bestiality hentai too. She's 15