What do Russian, Serbian, Greek, etc. Sup Forumsacks who were born Orthodox think about the Orthodox Church?

What do Russian, Serbian, Greek, etc. Sup Forumsacks who were born Orthodox think about the Orthodox Church?

Just curious because obviously the Pope is shit, the Evangelicals with their obsession with Israel are shit and liberal Christians are basically SJW-tier.

But is the actual Orthodox Church really better? What do "real"/born Orthodox Sup Forumsacks (no Internet-"converts" and Americans with >muh heritage issues) think about the Orthodox Church?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Filipović
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orthodoxy are currupt as fuck.
There is good things but bad things overweight them.
Thats why i am an atheist.

Pardon
>Russian orthodoxy

Russian immigrant in Sweden here (First family members arrived just during 1991).

The Orthodox Church (at least he Moscow Patriarchate) have been hijacked by Putin and Communists in Russias to push their own agenda, to push for war in Syria and Ukraine, + a lot of anti-American sentiment.

Most worshippers dont care, but Kirill is not very popular among Russian nationalists (the not vatnik ones).

Russia is a lot less religious than one might percieve though.

I was baptized as a child, but my parents are very atheist and I was also pretty fedora until a couple of year ago.
But recently I wanted to join a church and I looked into Orthodoxy first, but tbqh, it seems like just another propaganda outlet of Putin. It is corrupt as hell, and then there are also photos like that, that make it look more like paganism that actual worship of Jesus Christ.
I still like Lutheranism, but unfortunately most chuches in here fell hard for liberal memes.

Serbian Orthodox priests blessed the tanks and weapons used in the genocidal Bosnian war. Greek Orthodox priest called for the extermination of all nonbelievers.

Should tell you all you need to know right there. Orthodoxy is the Wahhabism of Christianity.

same shit as Cathocucks, only every country gets their own little Pope (eg Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church). I guess Protestants something similar with Church of Sweden or Evangelical Church in Germany, but I am guessing they dont have mini-protestant-popes

Fucking hate Orthodoxy. There's a lot of nationalists where I live, and all of them are religious as fuck.

>t. Mehmet Osmanbegović
idiots exists in every faith m8
some muslim hojas or catholic priests did the same during the civil war or ww2.
see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miroslav_Filipović

Then why don't you fuck off?

Which is good you fucking 60 percent nigger faggot.

Orthodox Churches are corrupt as fuck and majority of our priests ride around in BMW's and Audi's but at least they don't kiss Ahmed's feet and actually told people to kill them in the 90's

Catholicism _CVCKED as fuck, only good part is that they recognize that every man is a sinner

Lutheranism- LOL

Orthodoxy- Based as fuck, but with all the typical problems of Eastern Euros

>But is the actual Orthodox Church really better?
I've never found the doctrine confusing or anything important unanswerable by the church and the writings of saints.

Being Greek and living in this country there are plenty of G.O. Churches, I've been around to almost all in my area and surrounding suburbs; the priests are knowledgeable and approachable. Same goes with the other language Orthodox churches, and the priests tend to catch up regularly judging by the stupid stories.

A lot of muslim families have converted of their own volition over the past few years, but they are not spoken of for their own safety.

Cause we have obligatory military service as soon as we turn 19 and leaving the country after turning 15 is seen as treason.

Yugoslavia Muslims dindu nuffin
Muslims good bois

> leaving the country after turning 15
This is 18+ board fuck off kid.

>in the genocidal Bosnian War

Are you one of those morons who thinks that only one side of that war attempted ethnic cleansing?

Every religion has bad people in it. Even Orthodox Christianity. BUT, they are not cucked. From a spiritual perspective, it is the closest religion to what Jesus really preached. It grants total freedom to the individual to do as he wishes as long as he doesn't conflict with someone's freedom. It preaches love and forgiveness instead of punishment, as Protestants do. As globalization proceeds, all religions are being hijacked, even Orthodoxy to some extend. But the spiritual aspect stays the same, and that aspect can be found on mount Athos. If you want to learn more about it take a trip there. Many people, non religious go there and everyone likes it. You can see what people who really believe what they preach are like. There are some german monks there if I recall correctly if you don't wanna have this language barrier.

>at least they don't kiss Ahmed's feet and actually told people to kill them in the 90's
>actually believes this

The Orthodox church would be happy to accept niggers and sand niggers as Christians, because they already do lying Christian.

He didnt say that he was underage

I'm 18, fuckwit.

Why do you assume evangelical = pro Zionism?

Look into Matthew Johnson (Orthodox priest with a background in philosophy who does a good job of explaining stuff) and Francis Schaeffer (son of the most important modern Calvinist theologian, late convert to Orthodoxy).
Neither were born into Othrodoxy but they both explain it well, possibly better than one who has never left the milieu.

serbs and their orthodox "brothers" are all subhuman genocidal barbarians

just say you have mental issues and you won't have to serve you dumb fagglet

Apparently that doesn't actually work, you need papers from proper psychologists and shit, and even with that they still need to confirm that you're actually unable to serve.

well I am not sure if they changed things now, when I went 7 years ago I told them I am autistic and can't handle the army and they let me go

Fuck you're lucky. A friend of mine started serving last summer and it took him a full six months to manage to get out of it. And since they reduced the time required to serve they'll probably be more strict with who they let go.

>I told them I was autistic and can't handle the army
Jesus Christ

they didn't outright let me go, they gave me 1 year suspension and had to come back a year later to convince them I am not fit again

well, they wouldn't want to trust an unstable autist with a gun now would they :^)

>Serbian priests blessed tanks

Ken Ham literally has a museum that shows how dinosaurs lived with people.
Spent millions on it because creationsim.

Isn't that similar shenanigans?

Serbian Orthodoxy is, unlike many, a religion based on people that actually existed.
People who built monasteries as school and housing institutions. Many of these " prophets'" bones are still kept in the monasteries or churches.

These "prophets" were educational figures of that time.

I mean, it's still a religion so it's automatically bullshit, but at least it makes some sense.

I also don't view it as an agressive religion.

Still better than wasting 2 years of your life in the army imo. Did not serving have any ill effects at all (employers not accepting you, etc)?

>Did not serving have any ill effects at all (employers not accepting you, etc)?
not unless you want to become a policeman or fireman

The top of the Chantry may be corrupted, but there are always decent priests in local churches.
You must always remember that any Church is Earthly Church. Made by people. People who are what they are. Who may commit sins.
The faith is not about institutes, priests or branches. It's about God. I don't see a point in lurking for a scandal details. Go to your local church/cathedral/etc. and speak to people who serve there. Maybe they are ok. And maybe that will be enough for your soul needs.

Eh, I still have a year till I have to serve so I may as well do my best to get out of it. Thanks for letting me know, dude.

>tfw have never been baptised and my Dad converted to Evangelical Christianity
I actually know very little about it.

it will help if you also had some paper from psychologist though

Are they corrupt because they're Orthodox? Or just because they're Slavs?

Eastern Orthodoxy is the largest single religious faith in:

Belarus
Bulgaria
Cyprus
Georgia
Greece
Macedonia
Moldova
Montenegro
Romania
Russia
Serbia
Ukraine
Countries with a high percentage of Eastern Orthodox Christians include:

Albania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Estonia
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Latvia
Lebanon
Lithuania
Syria

Orthodox Church might be the only thing in the world that's actually worse than RCC. Priests are pedophiles and thieves, but the worst part is they're all married.