Hey Sup Forums, some nigger killed a cat and I want him to pay

Hey Sup Forums, some nigger killed a cat and I want him to pay.

I can't upload a picture of the cat because they're all bigger than 2mb.

Bear was probably one of the sweetest and most friendly cats ive ever met. Campus police found Bears body in a trash can with a plate of cat food. This sick fucker lured Bear into a garbage bag with food, and that cute little idiot being the trusting fuck he is, he trusted him. This fucker must have closed the bag, swung it around and then threw it in the dumpster. I know about the NYPA shit but this bastard needs to feel scared and I can't do it by myself. Help me out Sup Forumsros.

his number is (816) 244-9943

Post results if you can. I want to see this fucker pay for his crimes. Degenerates like him don't belong in our world.

Bumping for great justice

Here is a suggestion if the dumb nigger has a car " hooptie". And real proud of it try this. Pour DOT 3 brake fluid on his car and if you can add some metal shavings in his oil just pour the shavings In where you add oil to the engine. That should teach that nig nog

Thanks I'll try this.

No problem serves him right

Oven cleaner will strip paint from a car

The metal shavings will tear up his motor when first cranked over and lock the motor

Is oven cleaner viscous enough to be shot out of a powerful water gun?

Thinking about knocking on his door and trying to get some in his mouth.

If you really want to fuck with him, just fill a small medicine bottle with some Drano, close it up, and throw it into his gas tank. This blows the car up, from what I'm told. And if not, just throw a crapload of packing peanuts in there.

Nah it's a ping pong ball full of crystal draino but wrap the ball with electrical tape just to give you running distance from it going up in flames

Shoot him.
He killed a cat, you can kill him.
Law of the jungle or some shit.

>No evidence.
NYPA

Leave a box of rotten meat at his door or if your patient you can take a liter of milk, mix dog shit into it and ferment it for a week and pour it all over his car, do this once a month for a year and you should be satisfied. (ps add raw meat to make it chunky

I can't upload bears photo. Sorry you're just going to have to trust me on this one man.

this. im a lawyer (masters in jungle law) and this is actually legit.

people kills cats everyday. just in my neighborhood there are 3 old ladies who constantly put out poisoned food in on top of the walls of an abandoned lot to that the cats die and they don't discriminate strays from owned cats, so we probably have 5 to 10 cat corpses a week. The fact that you liked that cat isn't reason enough for this to be such a fuzz, NYPA fag

As a cat owner, I feel personally attacked by this great injustice on the greatest domestic animal entrusted to man. Make this fucker pay. Dearly.

You're worse than a nigger.

if you are ever disturbed by cats having sex at 4 am near your window, you'll agree with me and maybe even with the poison ladies

id just shoot them with a bb gun or something. doesnt kill plus its fun!

Damn. I was kidding. Thanks, user, you beautiful lawyer man.

they come back, bbs do shit to cats other than show them how bbs do shit to cats so they stop being afraid of them