Post politicians your country loves more than his native people

Post politicians your country loves more than his native people.

FUCK CHURCHILL, HE WAS A NAZI SYMPATHISER

>Winston "the Chicano chopper" Churchill

one of the greatest men to ever live, truly

pretty sure it's john major

Thatcher maybe, idk

All things considered he is pretty based.

ew

I thought Russians hated him

Probably Obama. Our fucking media obsesses over American politics and holy shit the moment a Black Democrat because President it was like the second coming of Christ. I was still in school and I remember my teacher making a big speech about how much of an important historic moment it was the day after he won as if it fucking mattered to us who was in charge of Yankland

If it makes you feel better most retards here probably love Barack more than any of our own leaders or historical figures. It's doubly funny because he hated them, was notorious for pissing and moaning about how some bong gave his daddy a nipple twister or whatever

>nipple twister
Top tier banter

They like him even though he tried to interfere with the Brexit referendum and threatened that Britain would be back of the line for trade deals with the US?

Wat

He could shit in a box and they would still like him. Everything about politics at that level has turned to pure fluff and celebrity crap, then you have the magical negro factor too that Europeans are still embarrassingly prone to falling for

Churchill was the right man in the right time at the right place. Other than that he was a massive political failure.

Also he seems much better because his predecessor was probably the biggest failure of a world leader to ever exist, at least in modern times.

impara l'inglese plebeo

Same shit here, you know what bothers me the most though.
Most of our media refuses to call Trump by his title.
They call him Mr.Trump and call Obama former US President Obama.

Oh get over it. Your little man-baby's barely earned the title of "Mr." let alone President

I don't even like Trump but I beleive the national media should not biased.

Trump is the president of the United States, if you are going to call every other leader by their title including Kim Jon Um and even call former US Presidents by their title but exclude Trump because you're butthurt than that is really petty.

This is RTE news, it is payed by the tv license fee.

People here really like JFK

excellent post

This. I've never liked the fucking slimeball, but he was duly elected.

Inb4 he lost the popular vote
The states, not individuals, vote for president. He won.

that doesn't mean we have to respect your orange clown

We hate other nations more than we hate our politicians.

Hey, great nonpoint, buster. Offuckingcourse you don't have to respect him. Was anyone claiming otherwise? No? You just wanted to show that big bad you no like da twump?
Nobody actually likes him. Nobody likes the flu, either, but we don't refuse to call it a virus just to spite it.

welcome to the politics buddy.
if we like a leader, we call him mr president, or your majesty
if we dont, then we call it a regime, dicator, whatever.

If you wanna complaim, how about starting with how our medias write about Assad or North Korea?

Ossis are such fucking cancer. No one cares about your pet dune coon of the week

>President Assad - pic
>leader Kim
I suppose that Chairman Kim would be more appropriate, but some would argue that Mao kinda spoiled that.
>nichtmeinführer.png
Stay butthurt and petty.

cool
and if i can find you one article that calls trump president, then your criticism is invalid?

We need you, General!

That was just an example, and you're moving the goalposts. The point is simple; refusing to use someone's title because you don't like them is just petty. You can whatabout and yeahbut all you want, but it doesn't validate that behavior.
I will point out again that I really detest Trump, but that shouldn't matter with regard to his title.

Kek