Donald Trump is the next Hitler. Prove me wrong faggots

Donald Trump is the next Hitler. Prove me wrong faggots.

Hitler actually accomplished things

He's not smart enough

Do you fags ever give it a rest?

Hitler was a genius

>Donald Trump is the next Hitler. Prove me wrong faggots.

burden of proof is on you, have fun trying to label the lest racist man ever do us all to hold the office as Hitler... stupid libtard

do us all a favor a kill yourself

Trump isn't competent enough to be Hitler. Also, Putin wouldn't let him ruin the entire world; just American democracy.

just smarter then you or anyone you know will ever be

and the truth hurts trump has accomplished more and a few moth then Obama did in 8 years

It's 'than' you, retard.

I never get tired of $18 a hour to shit post

Hillery Shill go to bed before mom realizes you still up in the basement and make you go to bed

I get paid $20 an hour to shit

You prove he is faggot you have no evidence

Ahh he izunt smort nuff.
Ya, ok...

The media loved Hitler

if by accomplished you mean watching tv, then yes.

trump watches 8hrs of tv everyday. then tweets and play golf. dude is like a stoner.

this, he's a fraud in every sense of the word. his whole campaign and all policy decisions are left to others, a puppet like every other president, but much worse.

Did I ever say Hitler was a bad?

>mfw people think hitler was competent
>mfw he literally lost a war
>mfw he took the only planes that couldn't be shot down by aa and turned them into bombers so they were slow enough to be shot down by aa
>mfw he made entire squadrons of 200 people patrol routes instead of having 10 man garrison s positioned across strategic borders
>mfw the fucking german economy was ruined after hitler fucked with it
>mfw people still think he got shit done

Trump is the next Jesus. Prove me wrong, faggot!

Trump just declared Jerusalem capitol of Israel, didn't he? But yeah, I'm sure defending Jews is part of his ruse..

Your Lord and Savior, here. I cannot believe you'd seriously think I'm telling this Tang-stained mothafucka to do anything.

Trump won an election, wasn't kicked out of art school, hasn't taken away our guns, killed jews, niggers, fags or commies, hasn't invaded neighboring countries and turned America into a Aryan ethno-state

Well he's following Bannons directives to a Tee, and I'm getting a kick out of their stated priorities to destroy the free press, and burn the country down and create a new one out of the ashes of the old and all that, but realistically, King doofus has all but marginalized himself right out of power already on the hill, so the next three years are likely to be a long downward boring slide for the craziness.

That said, I'd love to see a Night Of The Long Knives. I honestly think, we've come this far, why not have Trump go completely bonkers and just go all the way to crazy town.

mexicans are trump's jews.
his wall is his concentration camp.

Prove yourself right faggot

>wasn't kicked out of art school

Don't fool yourself for a second. I've seen the way he "decorates" his apartments. Such a grotesque display would get anyone kicked out of art school immediately.

so hitler told him to accept jerusalem as the capital of israel?

what wall

He has permitted fracking waste to go into the Atlantic Ocean, taken steps to sell national park land, hasn't implemented Russian sanctions yet, and tried banning travel from the Middle East. He's working to deport Dreamers with careers, families, no criminal records, and then throw a few trillion onto the national dept to build a wall to halt already declining illegal immigration.

You're right. Saying he's the next Hitler is insulting Hitler in a variety of ways

No proof is needed. You're just wrong.

anyone being the next Hitler would be a good thing
good things don't happen
QED Trump is not Hitler

Or, the niggas, jews, and certainly native hurricane, are his hated peoples, and, the prisons are his prison camp.

exept he only wants to control illegal imigration

hitler didn't build the camps in the first year he was in power did he?

NO, he made the jews wear yellow stars to id them.
Since mexican kids have to register to be 'dreamers' Trump got all their names and killed the bill. He got his ID

it's ironic that image shows astronauts celebrating trump, but he's trying to cut everything from their budget he can because they report climate change data he doesn't like

>exept he only wants to control illegal imigration
only for places with brown people.

that was already in decline before trump was elected. you and he are both idiots if you dont already realize that just cleaning up the cartels and improving their economic situation would be vastly cheaper than building a wall longer than china's

this is also why everyone assumes he's racist

You make the statement and tell us to justify it? You make the statement you explain why you are right

Op is the next biggest faggot. Prove me wrong

you must be new here

Trump loves Jews

he hasnt killed any jews

But OP were going back to space!

Watch "Hitler: The Rise of Evil"

There's no parallels between Trump and Hitler.

yeah, him and that scumfuck netanyahu are best buddies. kushner and a bunch of trump associates invest money over there, along with plenty of russian oligarchs

Just as a side note.. fuck the dreamers.
In fact, fuck beaners in general.

IT WAS HER TURN!

WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Correct

Sanctions against Russia have been going on for years. Congress, earlier this year, took away Trump’s power to change the sanctions in any way.

I love the whole "If I don't like you or agree with you, I'll call you Hitler." It's the last resort of a low IQ asshat to make the comparison.

>/b cant decide if op is calling him a fascist or a hero
>as if theres a difference

Fucking Russian. You can't even write a proper English sentence.

>thinks 6 million less jews is nothing

>Trump just declared Jerusalem capitol of Israel, didn't he?
to piss off the middle east.
which brings about more terrorist attacks and dead americans.
which makes trump campaign about Muh Wall even more.

>plus it's something obama didn't do. which is 99% of the reason behind anything he does anymore: to fuck over obama

shut up Hitler

At least Hitler didn't have to make his own Time man of the year cover issues

Hitler never would have married his daughter off to a jew.

Shitty English is a dead giveaway of a Russian plant.

No u

Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for decades. No U.S. president before Trump would acknowledge it because they were pussies. They kissed Muslim ass. Trump, famously, submits to no one.

>submits to no one

no everyone assumed hes racist because he ran for president with the republican party. and thats just what the leftist mainstream media does with every republican candidate they either paint them as evil or dumb. its allways the same. please cut the bs an come up with actual arguments.

You do realise you faggot Dumbocraps are now arguing and baiting yourselves?

>just cleaning up the cartels and improving their economic situation would be vastly cheaper
[citation needed]

the russian collusion is pretty much just a meme at this point.

most hourly wages are paid in 15 minute increments
so to read that took one 15 minute pay period
minimum wage in the US is currently $7.25/hr
reading that cost me $1.81
you are literally 0.004picoHitlers

What job?

OP is a huge faggot
Prove me wrong faggots

what is the symbol for one Hitler?
H is taken by the Henry for electrical inductance

ITT: whiny sjw snowflakes still can't get over Trump beeing a better president than Obama.

>trump
>least racist man ever

reuptard confirmed. keep voting for oligarchy though.

Great b8

Trump uses words like, "Bigly"

>smart

This

That’s not really a compliment

why not try posting facts and not bullshit about how you "feel"

He's getting impeached who cares anymore

true obama is a pretty low bar

ah yes the true repubtard platform

>racism

yeah keep saing this to yourself in the mirror every morning even on his second term kek

except you know the FBI investigation and all...

but yeah live in that fake news bubble of yours

>whiny sjw snowflakes
>better president than Obama

brainwashed narrative believing repubtard confirmed

Goodpoint. OP your a faggot

Hitler
>United the entire German populace together in a campaign to dominate Europe and Africa. He killed any and all opposition violently. He before had tried to do a coup-de-tat but failed miserably and wound up in jail. He wrote a book and it made his popularity soar because of his ideals. A majority of people supported him. (again all those who didn't were killed) when he was in his power he launched military campaigns to dominate all of his neighbors. When he was a the height of his power he treated jews and other 'different' people who didn't fit his image (such as gays, blacks, jews, gypsies, slavs) as inhuman garbage where he corralled them in ghettos and sent them off to work and die in camps. Hitler also worked against free speech that did not support his regime.

Trump
>Supports free speech
>Supports gays
>Does not put people in ghettos against their will
>Does not send people to die in camps
>Does not invade neighboring countries
>Won a fair election and never tried to run a coup.
>Has no passion for world dominance, nor the domination of any specific race

since when did this become the narrative? dude are you even trying?

>supports Trump
>calling other posters brainwashed
kek

You don' believe in God, you hate Christians, so your post is a waste of time because you don't know what you are talking about.

>Trump
>Supports free speech
>Supports gays
faggot wut

fbi investigations? like about deleted emails?

if only you could delete your faggotry

If you don't have borders, you don't have a country. If you don't have common culture, you don't have a nation. I don't want to live in Mexico. I live in the US. Mexico has a culture and a nation and borders. Why do you think the US citizens don't deserve the same?

>I speak for everybody
no you don't

When has he ever denounced free speech? Other than denouncing news agencies who seem to just slander him and anyone they don't like (or that has opposite views from theirs)
Hell, you've seen his use of twitter, it may be rancid but he uses it and doesn't ever complain about it.

As for the lgbt topic... Pic related.

>Fake News
>Supports KKK
>works to bankrupt the non-rich
>Is at odds with Korea and to a Lesser degree, the UN.
>US elections aren't fair, but that's nothing specific to it's current ruler
>Thinks he already owns the world

>Donald Trump is the next Hitler
I certainly hope so.