Lore thread, creepy shit, b would be great at it, I imagine and I haven't seen any of these here before...

Lore thread, creepy shit, b would be great at it, I imagine and I haven't seen any of these here before. It's midnight currently in my time-zone and I'm in a horror-lore mood and want to hear the stuff y'all have heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theological_demons
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntpivt1BLao
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bmg0uwRXV8
youtube.com/watch?v=o8uW8X06i_U
youtube.com/results?search_query=(sun & simulator) | (nasa & sun & patent), -playlist, -tag:(song|music|debunked)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

Here's a list of known demons to read through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theological_demons

dis demon got titties

So this is some creepy shit that is ongoing in my life.
One time when I was 8, I slept over at a family friend's house. he lived with his wife in a really tall building, maybe 10th-11th floor, right below the penthouse. and they had this massive cage filled with parakeets in their balcony.
there was a massive thunderstorm that night, but I was kept up by the birds chirping, I don't really remember much besides a single image. sometime after breakfast I went to open the blinds and see the birds.
However, when I opened the blinds, I saw the cage and thought it was empty. I started looking around and saw two features.
1) there was an area where the cage looked like it had been torn apart.
2) I saw that the bottom of the cage was littered with parakeets, just their bodies. legit, none of them had heads.
at this point I just started crying, yelling that I wanted to go home.
not sure what happened after that but i'm pretty sure I went home right after.
the theory that stood was that a hawk or something had gone in and pried open the cage, killed and eaten most of the birds.

this really wasn't anything crazy in my life... we ended up moving into the united states when I was older. whenever there would be storms at night, i'd occasionally find small headless birds. I used to believe that this was normal. i'd see them maybe once or twice a month.
I eventually made my way up to highschool and had to do community service hours for graduation. I chose a botanical garden that was also a wildlife sanctuary (i really love plants and lil animals).
I don't know when it started but I eventually found out that they thought someone had been breaking in and killing their birds. they would just find some random native bird (usually the more tame ones) dead out in the open. when I initially heard that it couldn't be an animal because they had no heads. I didn't make the connection.
and I'm glad I didn't because when this hit me, i started freaking out.
Continued...

Moar

There’s a board for this jew boi /x/

that's wild. Do you have more stories like that? I have some spooky experiences from when I was younger, but nothing that I couldn't shrug off as an over-active imagination, nothing like this.

FUCK ME UP THIS IS AMAZING, you're my favorite person right now. I'm so pumped, my body is ready.

About three months ago, there was another big storm at night. I was feeling down that night and decided to just sit in my room in the dark. I opened the blinds in my window, and I just stared at the window, hearing the rain, looking at the lights in the streets.
Without warning, I just see something black smash into my window, and i fall back.
My heart is racing at the moment, thinking about it.
I stand up, and go to close the blinds, i thought maybe it was debris flying around during the storm.
I don't know if it was because I was dazed by the sound, or if I was distracted by something. but I went right up to the window and saw what I can only describe as a massive black owl with teeth, ram into the window with its mouth open.
it had no beak, just a amouth.
I legitimately jumped backwards, tripped over my bed, pissed myself and ran across the hallway, crying for my parents (I'm 20 at the time, mind you)
and just start wheezing, telling them to stay away from the window. my dad freaks out, jolts out of bed and starts getting his gun out of the safe under his bed, my mom runs up to me and drags me into the room, shuts the door, locks it and shakes me asking me what's wrong for what felt like forever, before I snap back to reality.
I explain the situation, tell them what I saw.
They both look at each other, and tell me I should go back to my room, close the blinds and sleep.

takes me a while to calm down, but I finally do. I figure it was just my reflection on the window (even though the lights were off) or just more debris.
but I know what I saw. I have never opened my blinds again.
I've found dead birds after it storms still.

i have no fucking clue what is going on, but lately (past 2-3 times it has stormed) I've dreamt that this owl thing is speaking to me, and I feel happy...
anyone know what the hell is happening?

Fuck it I'll green text it
>Be me
>Be 21
>Get job at a tech company
>Walking down the park after work at 9 pm.
>do that for couple of weeks
>Wear earphones to keep myself engaged
>One night heard something whisper my name. Freak the fuck out and look everywhere, just to find empty park with lamps
>Run my way home
>Next day remember that I heard noises here. So took off my earphones and walk carefully. Hear my name whispering near my ears.
>Sprint my way home
Cont.

Should I post this on /x/?

>walking from the store late at night
>decide to cut down an alley
>suddenly some black dude steps out from behind a dumpster
>"what you doin out here so late?"
>say nothing and continue walking
>hear heavy footsteps behind me
>look back
>"why don't you come back here and give me a lil bit of that tight ass white meat?"
>start running
>don't look back but hear him yell "TOOT THAT ASS BITCH"
>run around the corner and disappear into a nearby apartment entryway

See if you suspect a ghost/haunting/demon you just go to whatever room/place that is the problem, pull youelr pants down all the way like an autistic toddler that doesnt understand the etiquette of a urinal, and start viciously masterbating as angrily and as loudly as possible like a fucking mad man. Works every time.

>Doesn't know Baphomet

Even baphomet cannot stand the fury of my animalistic and almost self harmful beastly meat sheathery

>Start to take a different route home
>Go across the road just to not encounter that again.
>While walking I see left to me my previous route to see if someone or something is there
>See silhouette of a tall figure inhumanely standing still on my previous path.
>Just staring at the way I usually went home
>At this moment I start to wet my pants and go home shaking.
>Leave my job and move back with my mother
>Still have nightmares about that night.

Kek

happened to a girl from my hometown:
A teenage girl is babysitting at night. The children have been put to bed upstairs and the babysitter is downstairs, watching TV. The phone rings; a man tells her to check on the children. The teenager dismisses the call and goes back to watching TV. The stranger calls back several times. Eventually the girl becomes worried and calls the police, who tell her they will trace the next call. After he calls again, the police call back, telling her that the call is coming from inside the house and tell her to get out now. She goes outside and the police meet her. They explain that the calls were coming from inside the house, and that the man was calling her after killing the children.
true story

Damn

10/10 would have angrily demon seeded that child chopping shenanigan hamster

gtfo nigger,,,,the sun is used to be yellow?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntpivt1BLao
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bmg0uwRXV8
youtube.com/watch?v=o8uW8X06i_U
youtube.com/results?search_query=(sun & simulator) | (nasa & sun & patent), -playlist, -tag:(song|music|debunked)

you have some logical mistakes ...but i'm dun

shieeeet