Anyone remember this scene from the wire? Think it is the same thing that happened to Aaron Hernadez?

Anyone remember this scene from the wire? Think it is the same thing that happened to Aaron Hernadez?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibaw8vmmdEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares, as long as he is dead

all human life is precious, what a despicable thing to say.

why don't you fuck off back to Sup Forums

>all human life is precious

no, all human life is not precious. Especially a human life that TAKES AWAY THE LIFE OF OTHERS you fucking ree ree

He wud a good boi he dindo nuthin

>express distaste for a murdering sportsman on a sports board
>this somehow has something to do with politics

just fucking leave please you obnoxious fucks

wtf spoilers

>TWENTY YEARS ABOVE HIS FUCKING HEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=Ibaw8vmmdEU

>One of the greatest television shows created
>Been off the air for almost 10 years

>Still hasn't seen it

D was a good lad

didn't deserve that fate

fuck string

the wire is way over rated, but i guess its a pretty good prequel to the walking dead series

no seems like he did it to let his family get his estate

That scene was in a common area that many prisoners had access to during daytime hours.

Hernandez was in a single cell after lights out on lockdown overnight.

If someone D'angelo'd him, they would have needed at least 1 CO involved to open the cell door, but more likely at least 2 or 3 CO's because whoever is watching the pod would see the alert that a door was opened. 2 doors if you think it was another inmate, as their door would also have to be opened.

Hes just a scumbag who didnt want to spend the next 50 years thinking about how fucking stupid he was and everything he threw away because he wanted to act like a nigger.

aesthetically pleasing mammary glands

How did mcnulty did that shit? damn i just wanna bang a smug waitress

Felger & Mazz entertain the theory that people on the outside related to Odin gave Hernandez an ultimatum to either kill himself or they would kill his family.

0/10

Literally EVERYONE knows that that's exactly what happened.

D was a rat and so was that little bitch Wallace.

In terms of size and shape, are these the most perfect breasts to have ever appeared on television? I say yes.

Reminder that he would have gotten the same amount of pussy locked up for life than you faggots would have on the outside. Think about that next time you idiots treat his death as a joke.

>Exonerated of the Double-Murder you killed Odin Lloyd to cover up
>Honestly thinking he didn't stand a good chance of overturning his conviction on appeal

He was an absolute scumbag, but he was a scumbag who found a good enough lawyer.

how does that work?

No, I doubt Hernandez put in work at the prison library or took part in their reading group

>the same than you

Casey Anthony/Aaron Hernandez sex tape when. Plot twist Hernandez is cucked by Baez at the end.

Kill yourself faggot

Wowza i turned the station when they were talking about erotic asphyxiation

Can u elaborate any

>hanged on a doorknob
Manlets, when will they learn?

wtf I love tits now

thought of this exact same thing OP.
this again raises a bigger question - is Sup Forums a board to discuss sports or for sports fans to discuss

>sports fans to discuss

Only acceptable answer. This board is a shell of it's self now that we're limited to just sports and generals. Even the trips have left

>0/10

harsh. I'd give The Wire at least a 3 or 4

YO STRING WHERE WALLACE AT?
>YO STRING WHERE WALLACE AT?

kek'd

Was ist actually the Wire that started that meme?

That one black dude, the corrupt advisor of the black mayor, was constantly saying it.

>advisor

Sheeeit he was a Senator man.

good post
stringer did literally nothing wrong

Oh okay, was like 4-5 years ago since I watched it

But did he start that meme or do American blacks actually speak like that IRL?

He didn't start it, but he took the meme to new heights. American blacks (mostly older ones) do talk like that.