youtube.com/watch?v=kT75NLfeiTg

youtube.com/watch?v=-1WJyLQjypo

REM - Everybody Hurts
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
Brian Eno - Baby's on Fire

The obvious answer.

>mfw the lady at the barbershop comments on the thickness of my hair

Buy some rogaine and if it works get your doctor to give you proscar. Google pros are though, it can fuck your libido and dick up.

Whats wrong with being bald? This guy is bald as fuck and he's an absolute bad man.

youtube.com/watch?v=T1Pc5YckBq8

A little more
Every day
Falls apart
Slips away
I don't mind
I'm okay
Nothing ever
Stays the same

While we can
Remember when
Always were, yeah
Even then
Stay with me
Hold me near

While I'm still here.

Don't ever make fun of balding people. That's how the hair gods choose their next victim.

Some song about problems that nobody but you gives a fuck about because in fact nobody but you cares that you are balding lmao
Take Finasteride or some shit if you must.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3qhle8Oy9s

balding is a sensitive subject

Most men go bald. It's only really an issue if you have a weird head or a woman. Stem cell hair regrowth is planned to go on the market in Tokyo a year from now and there are a handful of ways to regrow hair if you really want to.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rkJ3L5Ce80

A thing at least every second guy is suffering from. I agree that it sucks a lot when boys have it happen to them really early though. Starting to lose your hair in the mid twenties is kinda normal.
It's not like there isn't stuff against it that actually works by now though. It's just that the side effects would be too much for a normal person to risk just to get some hair back.

>tfw my forehead is absolutely massive which kinda would make me look retarded as a baldie.

huh, good thing I have a skull that's perfect in every way
alpha genes come in handy, even despite minor flaws

Sucks man. Girls hit on me as often as ever with the baldness setting in, I even got ID'd the other day despite it.trying out minoxidil or whatever it's called right now because I liked having hair all the same.

bon iver or dan deacon

>Brian, No