IN 2017 ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR 15 MINUTES OF FAME IS HAVE YOUR SON CRY ON CAMERA ABOUT BEING BULLIED

IN 2017 ALL YOU HAVE TO DO FOR 15 MINUTES OF FAME IS HAVE YOUR SON CRY ON CAMERA ABOUT BEING BULLIED

IN 2017 TO RECEIVE A SHIT TON OF DONATIONS FOR LITERALLY NOTHING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS HAVE YOUR SON CRY ON CAMERA

IN 2017 TO MEET CELEBRITIES AND/OR TALK TO THEM ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CRY ON CAMERA

What the fuck is society coming to. Every kid was fucking bullied. Shit I had it real bad in middle school. I got through it, like everyone else. The fuck is this shitbird getting so much attention for?

Welcome to the shithole world millennial a created, my kid is 7 years old and he already knows how much of pussy faggots millennials are and the society they created, safe spaces y’all

So why are you crying here? Go cry on camera.

Meanwhile the little black girl that killed herself received no donations

Bro. Let kids be kids. You're no different than the everyone clapped people.

soo sad...
... that his kid is alive & august ames isn't.

Thats because black folks dont give a shit about their own dying unless its by whitey or a cop.

"Whitey or a Cop" Like they're two different things

nah man most kids aren't bullied nowadays
if you were still in school you would be tho

I feel bad for the kid, but he doesn't deserve money for not being able to stand up for himself.

Same here bro. I was in middle school. A loser senior picked on me daily. Didn't want to ride the bus so I joined every sport I could. Fast forward to my mid 20s. Ran into him in public. Cops told me to walk off and they'll say they couldn't find me after I told them the reason for the beating.

Wasn't there a go-fuck-yourself page setup?

gtfo with that image

Niggers have to eat tootsie rolls with a fork because they're afraid of biting their fingers.

Same here. It sucked but we toughed it out. Didn't know crying was an option.

Ah, that made me kek. Thanks, user.

Cool fantasy nerd lol

>millennial

It's not millennials, its the dumbass parents who raised a bunch of fucking pussys telling their kids everyone is a winner and equal.

The world isn't fair, you aren't special, no one owes you shit.

From, a millennial.

Turns out the mom is a dirty Jew just trying to cash out on her son.

Black cops kill blacks all the time.

far as i know his mother's gfm was suspended and she DELETEDFUCKINGEVERYTHING.jpg from her facebook when it was found out she was a white supremacist who was using her kid for pity money.

First I'm hearing about this. Link to the video?

lol

>Mom records son crying about being bullied because he is "different"
>Cast of avengers invite him to watch the primer of Infinity war
>Mark Hamel Invites boy to watch last Jedi
>Gofundme page is started
>Internet Detectives find out mom is Racist and is jewing her son out.
>son got "bullied" because he was calling kids niggers at school

You’re crying like a little bitch (in all caps no less) and it’s given you all the glamorous fame of this thread. Congrats, little boy.

Even if they weren't cops, they'd still be killing each other.

Whats she gonna spend her money on?

this has happened literally every year for the past 7 years, at least. suck a dick, faggot.

Okay what's the dude's name so I can look him up?

Bullying is not a fucking thing everyone can take for granted, actually it can fuck you psychologically for life, it can produce a kid to: explode in anger in school fighting the agressors, being rejected, introvert more than usual, suicide him/herself and the last extreme resort a kid has: grow so much hatred to the point to kil the agressors and the rest whom didn't stop them.

Nobody can deny what things happened in american schools I only know about columbine and the kid who suicide with a gun in front of his class in which peral jam reflect in the song jeremy

Honestly in a household where your own mom Jews you out, the kid might be better off as an hero

Man up and dont be a pussy, from like 4th grade till 10th I was getting bullied regularly, but I simply didn't care. I let it go. I still know some of those people who bullied me, I don't hate them, in fact one of them is even a friend now.
You can't tell me "I need a safe space, I'm depressed" just because someone called you fat or ugly or a slut. It honestly bothers me when someone tells me they feel suicidal because they got a B on a test, or because someone told them they look gay with long hair. These people say they have a mental illness, they're probably just retarded if their brain thinks like that

LOL cry on camera dude. You seem to be in the need for your 30 seconds of fame as well.