I am 19 y.o. This is a picture of me. Yes...

I am 19 y.o. This is a picture of me. Yes, yes i know i look a lot younger for my age and people make fun of that all the time, but i am 19.Girls have never ever found me attractive, and people say that i'm ugly and unnattractive. Why am I so ugly? What is wrong with me?

I'd give you a shot.

First, Start by getting the fuck off this site newfag.
Second, Find a bridge and take a leap off faith off it, Preferably into traffic.

or 50

>Why am I so ugly?
Most likely answer is that your parents are ugly.

Eres in Indio y un naco.

You're an ugly filthy nigger

Loser

Might even get someone's dad to direct it.

You're cute to me, and maybe you're gay, now suck my cock :3

You look dead, OP. You should get that checked out.

you should cruise by the sorority houses of your local uni. they'd be more than willing to let someone of your caliber into their house. 7/11's are a nice hangout spot too.

>R.I.P. Gentleman Supreme.

Too mexican

You should start uploading vlogs to a youtube channel and maybe people will give you a second chance

kek

You need a BMW.

What a supreme gentleman

That is not a picture of you, that is a picture of Elliot Rodgers.

Found the genius

POST PENIS

Get cancer faggot

Hey listen... I don't blame you for what you did who could. Sometimes we all feel the same way, even normies. It's just we are all too scared to do anything. Maybe in a way you were braver than all of us, there just is this thing in the back of our minds that stops us from acting you know.

And yeah, people will say you are a coward for what you did, it was clearly wrong after all. But sometimes I feel like curling up into a ball at night and wish I could just disappear... or make other disappear. Our society just... isn't the same, men feel so weak we are taught so young the opposite of what women really want, no wonder you had so much trouble.

Did you deserve a girlfriend, did anyone. Who knows, all I know is life sucks without friends. It is hard to get by, and I can't imagine what that would be like. It's no surprise you did what you did, if I was all alone, no one understood me, I might of ended up the same as you.

It's crazy to think we are so alike, yet now people call you crazy for complaining about life. About how you feel empty inside, and worry you will do something crazy just when you are opening up to them.

No wonder you did what you did, life sucks.

Didn't I already fucking kicking your sorry ass out of the GTAV server you fucking faggot.

Gay ass team kills are an insta-ban at Rockstar Games... kill yourself with a car

He looks like the supreme gentlemen to me. Give him a beamer n some armani sunglasses n he could be walking on sunshine

Don't be so down friendo

Just go for a drive, I hear the university of Cali has great outdoor shooting range