My mother is a dumb fucking slut with the IQ of a rock. We live near an elementary school...

My mother is a dumb fucking slut with the IQ of a rock. We live near an elementary school. This motherfucker she is hiding out in our house is a Level 3 Sex Offender that she let come here since his release. He forcibly raped some underage girl and did time and can not stay out of shit with the law. He is wanting to blow up a nearby police substation. He is smoking weed in my house 24/7, smoking cigarettes, bumming money from my mother, etc.
>being an overall nuisance.
>bothering me constantly
>crossing boundaries and forgetting his fucking place as a guest of my own benevolence and silent disdain for this shit in which I choose not to report his ass
My birthday is days from now. All the money in here is going to a motherfucker's habit. I have exams tomorrow and this motherfucker came into my kitchen, fogging this place out with weed and the shit is getting into my room and fucking affecting me. I don't need this shit hours before testing. I went to my mother, wondering if she will say something about this shit and this cunt just starts laying into me, like I am wrong. This motherfucker keeps coming to my house This guy has disrespected her many times, me many times, sucked up a lot of money, and stolen shit around the house. Everyone is pawning his ass off on someone else to ease burden for themselves and it is becoming my burden. So, what do I need to get the hamster on the wheel here, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sL6QJSdqlt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anonymous letter sent to the nearest police station

And seriously, fuck post length limits, I had to leave out 2/3rds of the shit, just for the starting post.
>Update, my mother and this faggot are again smoking weed and have just came out of my basement. I have contacted three sheriff departments and the local PD and this motherfucker will go back if this shit keeps up.

Get proof that he’s trying to blow up the substation then send it to the feds.

seriously call the cops.

Dont fear ruining this guys life, and fuck your mother too, you have nothing to fear, itsnot like your mom will kick your ass, stand up for yourself, in fact tell the cops he might be armed make his ass regret being born.

Already on it, user. Dispatcher says I'd have to talk to an officer about it before they can act. I didn't tell her (Monica) that a school is only like 10 houses down and across the street from a church and a kid's rec center.

kill him

this or just move out.

Fuck the feds, user. But I get what you mean. Sic them and the ATF on this motherfucker. He keeps asking me how to make bombs and shit and asked me how he could make a remote detonated bomb or a timed bomb that he could "walk away from" he was very specific in talking about a substation a minute or two from here. And, he was sober when he said this shit.

True. Fuck her. But, I still have to live here at the end of the day until I get a job and move out.

I have a rifle. The second I smoke him, I am gone for murder one.

I already called the police and so from 8am - 4pm, a sheriff will be in that I will talk to about this.

I'd pull out a knife, told him to get the fuck out or I'd slit his throat. But then again, I might suffer from several mental illnesses.

lie to the cops. say he's got a gun and he spends all day at the window, leading children as they walk home from school, muttering "pew pew pew, heh heh heh" over and over.

Dude is most likely going to cum inside your mother later tonight when they go to bed

Same boat here. Disabled though with mental illnesses. I don't want any shit so I haven't pulled my gun or a knife out yet. I want to though. I want to waste him so fucking bad.

i got a retarded idea, give me a you and ill say it.

You!!!

ok ill say a smart idea then,
> give him a bomb making idea let him make the bomb then call the police telling him the situation say that you left because hes crazy if the police try to say you gave him the bomb idea lie say you've been gone all day go too lunch or some shit at mcdicks or something bring your computer stay for some what hours

check laws in your state for recording conversations. ( i forget exactly what the term is).

if 1-party, record his plans, send audio file to po-po. but don't egg him on on tape, just let him talk.

let me rephrase it a little, maybe leave a sheet of paper with a fake bomb recipe or some simple shit, then before you leave place it somewhere where he'll find it, then go too mcdicks right after school, call the cops because he will have the sheet of paper in his hand and he will atleast get questioned, if they try coming too you deny say you had too leave for your test in the morning and had lunch you needed sleep for your test. Bring up hes crazy smokes weed in your house etc etc.

In Mexico we would never shit like this slide

You should just beat his ass bro

this may or may not work but its a good idea, there are some flaws of it not working.

Like I said, I don't give a fuck. If she wants to be a whore for that dude, good for her. But the dude is wasting time and money, fucking up the general positive vibe with his parasitic shit and he is a fucking chomo hiding from having to register with an actual address, crashing in my place while giving out old info or some friend's info. Law enforcement has already called here trying to locate his fucking ass over this shit, a week ago. Eventually, they'll come here, looking for him, he'll be gone, then he'll pop back up. He keeps evading the shit and my mother is aiding and abetting him. He is a fucking LE magnet, problem magnet, and does not belong here. I really just want to fucking kill him because I hate chomo types anyway. Some of the girls I dated and know were victims of the shit. I can not look at this guy without getting sick and wanting to murder him. But I have so much to lose. I am trying to make it to college. I don't need that shit.

I am going to fucking laugh if some girl gets raped and they book my dumb fuck mother for it because she caused it to happen by hiding his ass

So I was looking through my mom's sock drawer for money when I came across a massive dildo. I gave up on my search for cash and took the toy into my room for a little fun. OMG was that great! When I was done I went to clean it off and saw a logo on the bottom saying "Ray's Custom Toys". As well as a set of initials. After some thought I realized those initials were my dad's. I was sick to my stomach after realizing I had my dad's cock in my ass!

Exactly this op
I just read all the autist reponses about trying to set him up or frame him for his bomb threat but if your not a pussy just fucking crack this cunt as soon as you enter the same room, just think of your hate and anger you have for this individual and keep whaling on him,it might be enough for him to make a change in his live
Or just be a bitch your whole life and get walked over by even bigger bitches

Just call his probation officer

Grew up without a dad. What i learned is that if you play your cards right, you are going to be the man in the house. I kicked out and fought 2 of my moms ex boyfriends for doing way less then this mofo did to u. If u are really that pissed, take a baseball bat, hit the cunts knees and tell him to stay the fuck out or you're not gonna think twice next time. I havent said this before on this site, but im starting to get the need to. Grow a fucking dick.

I have a nailbat but I don't want assault charges. His daughter told me to call her before shit gets out of hand but fuck her, tomorrow, his ass is gone.

Tell your Mum you’ll be staying at a friend’s house for a few days, sneak back into the house, shoot him and inject him with heroin. Cops will assume he was on drugs and committed suicide. Use a silencer and a pillow if possible to avoid waking your mum. You won’t be a suspect because you weren’t there. Easy.

Not tomorrow, later today, after my tests, his ass is gone.

this

Is that even possible? Like, can I do that and get away with it?

You're gonna get stabbed and have your mother shot in a police shootout

I may just beat his ass and then call them. But assault shit is not for me and the slut will just take his side.

Oh? Do go on.

hide a small cam in the baseball cap, get the guy on tape w sound,get a weeks worth of video,,visit local PD show them

You just met your father.

Not the guy you are responding too and I'm going to sound fucking dumb for saying this, but sometimes you have let that primal instinct take over you man. There may be consequences, they're may be not, but in the end, you at least stood up for yourself and your mother, whom although you have your differences, deep down you should want the best for her.

Damn, it's like Law & Order, Bones, and NCIS didn't exist. They can tell when a murder is framed as a suicide, ffs.

certainly, if you hit hard enough he won't snitch and won't come back, worst case scenario he does snitch, you get some minor assault charge ( probably not even a fine ) then just do it again
>no weapon coz easily upgraded to asault with weapon with intent to murder which won't be as much of a free slide
>if you're american your laws are pretty shit and are designed to defend the criminals so you're prob fucked

That would be the best way. Just don't think of him as a human beeing shile you beat the everliving shit out of him ans spit in his face for me when you are done. Just tell the cops he got aggressiv when he figured out you would call them. (also aim for his balls so he won't be able to go for kids any more)

Got a camera, on it. Already taped him on audio. He's hanging himself.

If my mother wants to fuck up her life, that's on her. Every man for himself, user. I don't want anything to do with her in the future. She'd fuck my future kids up. I have myself and I am going to look out for me, from now on.

bro I read that idiots post and couldn't even be bother to fucking respond to the uneducated fuck

Yeah, the coincidence of a person who also lives there was not at home at the time of death. That will totally fly with the cops.

Austria has shit criminal laws, tbh
I know from a friend there and how lightly Steiermark handles shit.

>in Southern U.S. state

I was in jail for assault on a police officer and there was a lesser sex offender in there rapes and won't be out till 2019

Never call the cops stabbing him and kicking him out of your house is out of the equation now the pigs are involved. They just told you they ain't gonna do shit. This guy was in prison for less failing to register for nothing. But the way you cried to the cops like a teachers pet they're gonna be against you and ain't gonna do shot. Guys pushing his luck was pushing and you weren't man enough to beat his ass and stab him

Your only play bet is he's within miles of a school. Do call his probation officer and say goodbye to mommy

just call the fucking parole board an have him thrown back in prison. also put CP on his phone or something

You shouod use your virgin sorcerer powers to show him your benevolence and disdain that'll show him, or stop being a fucking weeb and kick him out if mommy gets mad deal with it.

I'd say just grab a baseball bat and beat the shit out of him until he's unconscious, then drag his body to a secluded area so that his ass can get eaten by the wildlife. When his body is found by police, they hopefully shouldn't do anything to investigate, since he's a criminal piece of shit. If anything, I'd just go with that.

So basically, police won't help at all and I should have just beat his ass and not called LE?

Best idea ever. Immoral, fucking gross, and I refuse to do it. But, what you said was more sensible than this shit all the other anons said. Idek if he is on parole or what but I will find out. I am putting him out and if my mother doesn't like it, or well. She may be having a fucked up mood but I won't be having one. That is for damn certain. I need to get video of him with the weed.

ok op we are jut circle jerking now so I'm gonna leave the thread
To summarise you will need to get physical and violent with this individual because the problem won't go away on its own, or you CAN snitch on him to parole or whatever his release conditions are but you will have the same problem when he gets out in 6 months and comes Straight back to your doorstep
good luck user

brotherman has to do three consecutive years if he goes back to prison.

you put that on his phine and their gonna scrub every device in your house for that shit don't be a fucking moron, beat his ass phone the cops and tell them he assaulted you, no criminal history? Congratulations the jury is already in your corner

If you beat the shit out of him on your mom's property, he won't tell the cops, he'd go to jail for living near a school.

Or he could simply call the police and say someone on the sexual offender registry is living there without declaring it and there's a school nearby.

Won't get rid of him for good, but every time he comes around you can do it over and over again, his sentences will be longer the more he violates the conditions of his parole.

You could have gotten away with it. Cops are either going to enable the criminal or act on nothing. How do I explain this in American they are not cops French cops are police American cops are what the niggersay American cops. Your posts sound like you're past the point of anyone doing shit and you already fucke d up your call .ca)ing the police. He s getting away with it after you should have kicked him out and after you called the cops.

Now they are looking at you as a murder suspect for intent. Your turn on the chessboard.

I don't ever want to see that shit again. Sup Forums exposed me to enough. But his plan was efficient. I know what you are saying though. Don't fuck with that, don't fuck with LE, just beat his ass and scream rape or some shit.

>Is that even possible?

lol fuck no kid, this isn't a TV show. This dude just did time for raping a kid and lived in what comes close to hell. You touch him and watch him deck your retarded ass by sheer reflex.

Don't listen to the sperg. The police can and will toss his ass. Law enforcement isn't too keen on sexual predators.

Put one of those tracking devices in his car and let the cops know where he is at all times.

So he's black. I thought you were dealing with white trash my bad you're fucke d and you should have beaten it out of your mother

You're dealing with Niggerlover and faggots police won't do shit

And if he comes back, you just call the cops again. I'd wager he's not too cool with trying to come back when he just did 3 years.

So what now? I will not kill him. I don't need to and I don't want to. But he can not keep staying here. That is fact. So do I do something ASAP or do I wait 2 - 3 months for him to fuck himself?

There is no jury here you go there to get a restraining order. That's it.

EXACTLY, no stain on your life for a few lies bht do this shit the wrong way and you'll never see the end of the fuck, plus he has a past of violent crimes assuming you're an ameridoot that means hes got at the least a violent crime on record ya'll have tbat 3 strike shit then the book gets thrown at them, muddy his life and he goes away for longer

Call. The. Police.

They will make him leave the premises, and throw his ass back in prison.

3 years later, he gets out and if he does come back, you've moved out anyway.

If you haven't moved back by then, you're a fuckup.

He is some gang street nigger and will likely send someone to my house, (not a scared bitch but still, don't need drama from shooting someone)

The point still remains the person looking at the case will see a scumfuck and someone who hasnt been in trouble with the law, I know who i'd be leaning on as a judge in that instance

then call the cops while your gone, and lie if he calls you asking if you called them.

Just call the cops. If your mother is stupid enough to fucking keep him around when he's clearly a problem then you need to be the one to do something. Not calling the cops in this situation is just dumb.

Also yeah, tell them he might be armed and that he's constantly doing drugs. If you can put a knife in his room do that too. In fact, fill his room with shit that will get him in trouble with the law.

Your mom sounds like a cunt and she might actually be dumb enough to believe that a neighbor called or something. In fact, if you really want to avoid being named here (and I don't see why you care other than your mom being mad at you), ask a neighbor to make the call for you.

Called local PD and 3 Sheriff Department's looking for his parole officer and this sheriff over him. Some guy named "Dunn" Told the dispatcher I don't need drama with my mother at 12:10 AM so if it escalates, I will call back. Recorded that call and got evidence saved up. Waiting for 12PM today to pass so I can do what I need to do and deal with his ass,

Its called stand your ground in your property. No faggot shit. Only the very best.

One thing is being a cuck for white trash that's crashing another is having a criminal bigger gangbanger sex offender ducking your white trash mother at your house.

You are fucke d beyond help I hope the police behave as they should do their jobs and get him for weed and elementary school. They are enabling a nigger that is doing nothing and laughing at you.

So... Report him to the police?

"Hi, my name is [x], and I live at [x] st. There's been a guy staying here named [x], and I learned today he's a registered sex offender and isn't supposed to be near schools, but we're only a little ways from an elementary. What am I supposed to do?"

Cops show up, you let them in, they see his drugs and ID him, you don't see him again for at least a few years, by which point you'll be done with your exams and probably your schooling in general. When your mom goes "HOW COULD YOU user?!" you just say the cops showed up already knowing who he was and that he was there, you didn't tell them anything, but what were you supposed to do? Tell them to fuck off? Nah.

You are a child

I will, I will.

The kicker: My neighbors do not know at all. He is literally in hiding. No one knows around here.

OP if you are a minor you could claim he molested you.

Stand your ground only applies to trespassers.

this, leave adn ask the negihbor to call the cops on him, the only problem op is that your mom isnt going to like this shit, she is going to wail and cry try blaming you and be depressed along with dumb as a rock. I would just ask your next door neghibor too call the cops though go out one day ask the guy next door tell him hes doing drugs constantly along with him being dangerous, they will call the cops without hesitation go along with your day, your mom may get arrested if he has drugs in the home though, one of the rules of arresting a drug addict on your property is that YOU will go to jail if theres drugs on your property, along with the dope head this applies with cars aswell. Remember op Your mom may go too jail aswell.

Dunno where he hides his stash but I will find out.

Ikr? He is a LE magnet. With drugs, they cuff everyone. Even the fucking rats and roaches. That is shit I don't want. They will already be looking for him soon. Tonight/Today was the straw that broke that camel's back so I ratted his ass out. And I will deal with him with the advice provided to me.

Hit him so hard you break your hand. It feels good to release your hate. Trust me. Don't hit him straight on in the face, use a sideways strike and hit just below the ear and you'll shatter his jaw and maybe the cheekbones, and his head will look lopsided for the rest of his life. If you're lucky and hit with enough force, it will also blind him in his eye bcause the ocular cavity gets crushed. make sure you turn your body at the waist as you hit, and swing the other arm sort of behind you, it puts more force into the swing.

As he falls, pounce on him, and headbutt with the top of your forehead to his nose repeatedly. You'll shatter anyone's face within 5-10 strikes and he'll have to breathe through a tube maybe after he's hospitalized. Tell the cops he fondled you and threatened to kill you if you told anyone so you were scared and fought him off. If he calls the cops. from headbutting him, you'll have cuts and bruises on your face and can say that he punched you. (first of course) Specially if he fights back at all lol. While he's unconscious from the beating, take his fist and hit it with a coffee mug a bunch of times, so it looks like he's hit you. (bruised knuckles)

If you want something much simpler, just come up to him from behind and bend one of his fingers backwards to break it. Do it on his dominant hand and he wont be able to use that hand to try to hit you.

if you get in a fight, remember to keep your chin tucked down and your jaw clenched so you don't bite your tongue. aim your strikes for the eyes, the throat, the temple or the base of the jaw below the ear. Keep arms and stomach flexed, but try to stay loose in your legs. Don't waste time trying to block any blows with your arms, punch as rapidly as possible. if he grapples, headbutt the nose.

>a 14 years old boy shooting a child molester
>murder
choose one
you can do lots of shit to justify that killing shot dude

18. Don't worry. When I get home, his ass is gone.

When I get home after testing.

He's laying low stupid

shieeeeeet

It applies to suck my dick you're dead puto I got away with it on account of bullshit.

k. lemme know how that works out for you.

op dont kill the fucker, im some what in the same situation with a jack ass family member, remember your mother will call the cops and put you in jail, do you want too go too jail, because your mother defended this man, my grandmother defends my fucking uncle i dont want too kill him but i want too atleast beat him, how ever being a weak limpwristed 6' man i cant hes too strong.

Sounds like you could use a little dank. Mellow you out. Jesus Christ. You literally described half of the users of this board when you were describing this dude who's plowing your mom.
Your mom probably layed into you because you're a disappointment and every time she sees your face she's reminded of the years she threw away just to have an autistic sperg like you be the end result.

I heard of someone getting fentanyl to off a sexually abusive parent

>t.customweed420

Why aren't you calling his probation officer and telling them about his drug use and being near a school? And how old are you again? If you're under 18, use the "I'm scared" route.

go live on your own away from your trashy family

Bird's of a feather...

Yo, op when this is all over, comeback and tell what happened.

Damn I want to see that happen now.

youtu.be/sL6QJSdqlt0

Quit being a faggot and call the police. Problem solved.