OMG ,This poor man. We should have helped him find the path to our lord Jesus Christ...

OMG ,This poor man. We should have helped him find the path to our lord Jesus Christ. Then this beautiful soul would still be with us. Let's pray now.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5113604/horror-moment-daredevil-rooftopper-falls-to-his-death-from-the-roof-of-a-62-storey-skyscraper/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=jGBEcCgUqaw
elpais.com/elpais/2017/12/12/videos/1513068218_486003.html?id_externo_rsoc=FB_CM
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is there footage of his plunge to death?

This

*anxiety intensifies
>fuck heights

thesun.co.uk/news/5113604/horror-moment-daredevil-rooftopper-falls-to-his-death-from-the-roof-of-a-62-storey-skyscraper/

Yes it's out there. I saw it earlier.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=189&v=jGBEcCgUqaw

But there’s no footage of the impact?

Shit looks staged to be honest. i think the faggot faked his death.

For those who cbf looking this is all i can do

Is there a gimp hiding behind him?

Climbed down the edge to hang there, misplaced hand while pulling up and thats that.

this is insufferable, just stop.

I'm hoping it surfaces or just pics after impact.
I could see that. There's always ways some fuck trying to garner attention with a death video.

>There's always ways some fuck trying to garner attention with a death video.

What would be the point of that? Because then he would have to pretend to be dead forever.

His downfall was doing pull ups on a beam he placed between two sides of the building. when he lost arm strength, he realized he couldn't jerk his way back up or the rod would fall. Pretty fucking stupid when think about it.

>Pretty fucking stupid
ya dont say...

>We should have helped him find the path to our lord Jesus Christ
He already took one of the quickest routes there is

No, it looks like he lost his strength and couldn't get his way back on to the ledge. You can tell by thd way his body kind of jolts at after the last pull-up. It was obviously his "Oh, fuck..." moment. After that he could only hang on until his fingers slipped and then that was that. I can't even imagine the fear he must have experienced after he realized he couldn't get back on the ledge.

lmao

actually that's the quickest route to hell

Who are either of you to decide?

He is dead.
While it was foolish it was not his intent so not suicide. If he was a believer in Christ he is before his messiah now.

I wonder what has to be going through your mind at this point.

LMAO what a retard

No he fucking isn't, he was begging for attention. That's not a fucking believer, it's a Lil Pump and Ricegum fanboy.

doing pull ups seemed like a good idea until it tires your already fatigued musles out and you dieeeee

hell is down, heaven is up, he's going the wrong way

Good one user, chinks don't have souls

jesus fuckin piss christ who let the orthodox ruskie in here? Youre lost, comrade, go home.

Life is like a talent show. You enter the stage and swing around gracefully to a jarring tune until your feeble knees buckle and you fall face first into the floor. Many don't even get to the end without being hit with thrown objects or being ridiculed off stage by the audience. There are some exceptions, those that continue on despite everything being thrown at them, they are applauded for their courage. And then there are those whose minds wane through rivers of emotional disturbance, they are granted endless pity. Then there is you. Perhaps you might fall or be thrown out of the frame. Or maybe, just maybe, you can give them a show that they will never forget.

Probably his ass.

So he's gonna land in Australia, right?

That comes later. I'm talking about the fall.

heh

Owned good riddance chink

All I pray for is that I meet a kinky scout leader too

can someone shoop a floor under him to save him

damn
been waiting for so long for one of these to die
FINALLY

Wait.....

Who was camera???

LOL he is weak as shit
he had it coming dude is just mental

Should have read the bible

he actually only fell like 50ft

see the human mind is outfitted with an intense instinct for self preservation.

you work that hard to bend and ignore it, who's supposed to feel sorry for you when it finally bites ya in the ass?

what's that in sensible measurements?

3.5 parsecs

RIP, he died doing what he loved. make fun of him all you want, but i doubt any of you faggots would have the balls to do the kind of stuff he did.

Here the video: elpais.com/elpais/2017/12/12/videos/1513068218_486003.html?id_externo_rsoc=FB_CM

I'm scared to shit living on the 6th floor, fuck those crazy freaks

I lack the balls but also have the brains not to do it

stupid fucking cook
i bet they used the squished remains to make chow mein or someting

he died for the fame, being a huge attention whore.

this, fucking savages.. we came down from the tree for a fucking reason

about tree fiddy

Jesus sucked at hanging too.

"I wish I had spent more time on Sup Forums."

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

I have the balls but I also have a will to live

600 times the size of your penis

Everybody walk the fucking dinasour, nigger.

it says he fell 13 meters lol

if you're gonna be dumb, you gonna be tough

Darwin Award Nonminee