Oh totally dog

4:19
4:20

>her reaction after getting a boy to take his shorts pff

why is she promoting her new album with so much sexuality

cause she's sexy she looks so much better with curly hair though

Yeah, can't you see the Adam's apple?

Because she's artistically bankrupt for the first time in 10 years :-(

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

she seems like the girls who was an absolute SLUT in high school. Like sleeping with 25 year old dudes in bands slut

I just realized she kinda looks like frauke petry

>sleeping with 25 year old dudes in bands
what's so slutty about that?

You post like a pedophile, like has two little girls in his basement with "slut" written on their forehead pedophile.

you do for even bringing up this weird pedo shit

So ur a slut? Wut the fuck is happening ITT?

>no one grabbed it
>I know what I'll do

no ur a slut haha

she is such a mommy

youtube.com/watch?v=FOJyLc9lccY

Idk but I absolutely love it

nice you'll really love
playboyenterprises.com/

>tries to justify fucking teenagers past his prime

>tries to justify fucking prepubescent girls in his basement as he tells them to call him Papa Sufjan

Isn't she a cheater?
idk why you're all so obsessed with her.

she is sexually attractive, makes music people enjoy, and the whole gender fluid thing makes her more interesting

She's cool

>gender fluid
>interesting in current year
literally every female college student says they're gender fluid.

They never really are gender fluid though

Because her biological clock is tick-tocking away.

she looks like her pussy tastes really good, like lemony and mixed with fine perfume

She might not know what to do with herself

Fun

I laughed at this and now I legit feel like an awful person

i really don't think she cared as long as nobody grabbed her which they didn't

fuck it dude cash in those chips while you can

One guy kinda felt her up a little near her inner thigh/vag area

wow her 2 newest songs are really fucking not good im sad

It's ok

Because when you're young, it's degrading, and when you're older, it's empowering.

This is probably my favorite version of this meme

What makes a rockist jewdyke so special holy god damn

Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums?

No i just really wanted your attention

It worked!

high five.gif

You're really lame desu

Don't women get hornier as they get older?

Where the heck did you hear this?

Fuck shes ugly

No u. . .

None of them are thats the point its bot a real fucking thing people can be

Gender isn't binary dog.

Damn i can feel the white radiating off this post, throw in some hamfistes "y'all"s and "folks" while youre at it

I do say y'all a lot! Of course I'm from TN so there's that

Fuck that. Gender fluidity isn't helping ACTUAL trans people with dysphoria, it's making the whole movement look like a joke.

Gender fluid people are not trans. Don't confuse the two and defensively rail on others for allegedly doing the same. Then there's genderqueer people too.

Kek

Nice exclamation point fag

Thanks!!!

*blocks ears*

I never said they were. They are piggybacking off the trans movement with their pseudo-scientific bullshit and making the common person that doesn't look into things think gender dysphoria isn't a thing. There is no scientific evidence to suggest "gender fluidity" is an actual thing. Trans people with dysphoria and intersex people are facing challenges everyday while people "who just don't like labels" and want attention completely bastardize the movement. The whole reason so many people can't get behind the t in lgbt is because of these faggot non binary larpers. The only people that don't fall into the gender binary are the poor people who were born xxy or some genetic anomaly.

She can't sing or play for shit, why does anyone like her?

It is for most people though and therefore the society we live in reflects this and this is an okay thing

They aren't doing that at all and I think you're making a lot of mistakes about this particular group of people out of a misplaced sense of defensiveness. You're also deliberately misrepresenting what "fluidity" entails from a gender standpoint. Stop being so aggressive, please.

You're wrong, Thom Yorke. Her live performances are great and she has a lot of skill when it comes to playing semi-complicated guitar parts while singing. Look up "Surgeon" if you don't believe me.

Ad populum arguments were shit 300 years ago when most people were fine with slavery and they're shit now.

im going to murder every single person in this thread irl

:)

I want annie to smother me with a pillow while still doing the mom thing

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=XjZgiv2F1QY

Just looked it up. It's shit.

Screw you meanie

it's not my fault she can't play for shit and her "sweet complicated part" consist of two pentatonic triplet licks.

Why is she smiling?

You're keen on oversimplifying guitar playing for your own narcissistic purposes right?

What rumors?

>namefag
>talking about narcissism

Beautiful.

It comes in many forms, user.

of a brand new album coming out very soon stay tuned superfans

I honestly think you don't belong on this website

Don't call it a comeback
I've been here for years

Get out while you still can

I thrive off of hate. Just look at the Rebecca Black archive.

Innocent

she's in her mid 30's.
her sexual peak and it makes moar money.

I like the new tracks better than her last album already, but they'll probably be a lot better being played live

no

Yup, libido gradually increases from their teens until their mid-late 30s. For the male, libido is highest typically around the teenage years and then decreases from then on.

I wonder what nature meant by this. Hmmm...

this

what's up with all these posts questioning the middle aged libido meme

is Sup Forums full of vi*gins?

>censoring the word virgin
For what reason?

censoring a letter from something you don't like is a fresh new me*e. very popular on Sup Forums as you might imagine

Dude so that is her ass on the album cover then, holy shit dude. Also side note, I prefer her curlier hair.

No it isn't her

but that video, that's a top tier ass. Like the eating kind.

I guess. But you ain't gotta grossly share your kinks on a blue board

What a cute bum

yeah that might have been to much information, but I wasn't sure if that was her or not. So I get what your saying.

Because she's like 30 and realises that in a couple of years she'll look like a sack of dried potato