Please help me Sup Forums, I feel like killing myself over a girl who I foolishly thought liked me

Please help me Sup Forums, I feel like killing myself over a girl who I foolishly thought liked me.

Over the course of a few months we got so close together and I was always there for her helping her and being a nice guy. I always into fitness and she was too and we would always go out and have dinner together and she would tell me how amazing I was... all until she met this douchebag druggy guy.

All the guy ever did as smoke weed and get high and pop pills. I have nothing against any of that shit but I was more into gym and health and didn't really do drugs or weed (I smoked weed a few times with her though). To cut a long story short, she began to ignore me. Sometimes she would reply to my messages hours later when I know she uses her phone a lot and make excuses not to hang, and I found out from friends that all she does know is stay over the dudes house, get high and fuck him all the time.. this killed me so much, as well as the fact that the guy bragged about it to friends too. She was at his house more than her parents, she might as well have lived with him.

I was depressed and just stayed in my room for days when I suddenly got a long ass text from her saying how sorry she is. She realised that all the guy did was use her as a fuckbuddy to get high with and have sex and she told me she hated herself for it. The last thing she sent was like a dozen pictures of us saying I'm the only guy who's ever really been nice to her and that she promises she'll do anything and everything to make it up to me.

I never replied, bros. So far I've had like a dozen calls from her and even texts from her friends saying she made a mistake. I've found out the guy was busted for doing drugs and her parents flipped their shit on her. Idk what to do... should I give the only girl I ever truly loved a chance or is she just using me again? She seems so desparate to want to get back with me though and even sent a long ass list of shit we can do together.

What should I do?

I'll believe you for a couple of minutes.
1st. Don't forgive her. She fucked up, and that's that.
2nd. If you forgive her, don't go back for her. Help her in the same capacity that a normal friend would, or less, since she is that one that wronged you.
3rd. If you forgive her and want to go back with her, re-evaluate your life choices.You are the one that got wronged, don't teach her that she can wrong you as many times as she wants.
4th. Don't kill yourself. You've got better chances at living a normal life than her. You shouldn't let her be the one to decide your fate.

Take this with a grain of salt since I've never been in a relationship.

My suggestion is that you take her back but be very tough against her to make her work to earn your trust. Don't immediately forgive her so that you can make decisions rationally. As much as love is something that should be held in high regard, you're the one most likely to be screwed over in the end should you not prepare for all outcomes.

Dont stay with her. Being friends is enough and move on

If you kill yourself over this you're seriously a dumb fucking nigger. Either move on, or give her a second chance. Between those two options, there is no right answer. The only wrong answer is killing yourself over a girl that wants you back.

31 year old user, been through this before and worse. Keep ignoring her , or keep contact absolutely minimal. Never let things get as close with her again and try to move on, there are amazing women out there who won’t do this shit to you. They tend to only appear when you are no longer looking. So stop being desperate and just be awesome!

If/when you fuck the girl you talked about, all you’ll be able to think of is that stoner guy cumming in her and you won’t enjoy it, trust me. She will do worse shit in the future and you cannot fix her, she has this trait in her

ahh the good old chemical high, so potent it'll drive sane thinking men into taking their own lives. it causes us to think irrationally and do things we wouldnt normally do all for the sake of love. dont worry user theres bigger fish to become emotionally attached to. youll get over her. everyone goes through this believe it or not. itll wear off.

If you can find someone that half-tolerates you, you sink your nails in and stay. If you keep waiting and waiting for that right person to show up, by the time you realize they're not there it's too late. If she really loves you, she won't leave you again.

Bump

Ask yourself this question, if that dickhead she was bailing on you to go get high and fuck hadn't got caught with drugs and caused her parents to flip their shit, Do you think for a second she'd be trying to get back with you? Do you think for a second that while she was getting stoned out of her mind and fucking that dude she even thought about you being miserable at all
? Do you think for a second that if shit hadn't gone bad that she wouldn't be over at that motherfuckers house right now.

i guarantee you the answers to those questions are no,no, and yes.

Fuck her. time to move on.

More food for thought, she is only trying to get back with you because douchebag isn't an option any more. If you take her back have fun living with the fact you will always know you were her second choice.

>parents house
>parents flipped shit
It seems like you're a child. No don't kill yourself keep going to the gym. Things will work themselves out she isn't worth it. Just ignore and find a new routine to try at the gym.

:(

>She seems so desparate to want to get back with me though and even sent a long ass list of shit we can do together.

No wonder, her attention giver/comfort blanket/free stuff giver has been removed and she's trying to go back to the previous offer - you.

By the sounds of things, she doesn't respect you, just wants a provider to be there for the time being.
DEFINITELY sounds like she'll just ignore you/cheat on you in the future if she gets another opportunity to do so. Why not? You've been there for her this long, right? You'll still be there for her until she finds someone "better"
aka "monkey branching"

>found out from friends that all she does know is stay over the dudes house, get high and fuck him all the time..
She sounds really stupid
She's a leach looking for free stuff, do not associate with her again. EVER.
There are still good women out there mate, you have the bonus of knowing for sure she's not one.
Please don't kill yourself over this, do you think it'll make you feel the same way in a 5 years? how about 1 year?

Forget about her, you can do so much better!!

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST OP

You'll be ok mate

bumpity bump

Chin up OP, If every man killed himself every time a woman misled one there'd none left.

DO NOT put that girl or ANY OTHER WOMAN on a pedestal. EVER.
They're just human beings like you and me. Except more enslaved by their emotions

So she made a conscious decision to abandon a decent person to spend time smoking crack and getting her cunt smashed in by the local dipshit.
Life's hard enough without people like that in it, fuck her off and find someone who isn't a bitch.

You still around OP?

op here.

Just contemplating life.

Hope you've read the advice and wisdom I and the rest of us here have have taken the time to provide you with. You contemplating any of that?
and
for example

Had a pretty similar situation.
I went for just being friends that occasionally have a coffee, actually developed into a really good friendship. You'll hurt for a while but then you just don't. Chin up cunt.

Dude im sorry to say this wont be the first time you get fucked over like this. We all inevitably fall prey to this sort of thing. The girl isn't evil, she didn't set out to deliberately hurt you and I believe she genuinely THINKS that she wants to reconnect with you.... Unfortunately she is clearly an immature and somewhat selfish lass who is only concerned with what makes her feel good. That combined with her newfound knowledge of just how good drugs can make her feel means that she will eventually stray from you when she finds a new supplier willing to get her high to fuck her. Your feelings do not, cannot, matter to a girl like this. She will use you to boost her self esteem and the moment the temptation presents itself she will go back, or worse she will tempt you into it and destroy your life aswell.

Be strong OP. Keep up your fitness and wait for a lass that will actually return your feelings.

I ve been through that, fuck another bitch and see how you feel about your previous relationship right after it. If you still want that back, let her know you fucked a bitch in some way and then contact her. If she flips out and is angry/mad at you, don't contact her anymore. You give her the same medicine

Just be friends op. That’s it. She’ll use you as her personal fuck buddy and that’s it. Don’t give in.

Also, you’re fucking stupid if you kill yourself over this. There’s plenty of other fish in the sea, get some bait and catch those fish op.

Shes only wants to come back because Mr Druggie got busted. She aint sorry for shit, this is how women are. Stay away from her, she'll just leave again when she finds someone more 'exciting'

(OP) you area faggot amd probly a normie to
get over with it get succes in life and you will atrack the all the bitches you want and you will pick the best one the most smart and sexy you want and if she is righ wing even better