NEET: THE ULTIMATE REDPILL

Isn't being a NEET the ultimate redpill?

NEETS understand that if you don't work, you don't contribute taxes. In fact, by not paying taxes, you are insuring the collapse of society. Now, seeing how society is controlled by the Jews, why would you work for them?

Any intelligent person would know that being a NEET is actually not leeching. Being a NEET is a silent, yet passive and effective, protest against the undoubtedly corruptive society we live in.
NEETS are the real heros of society because they're willing to lower themselves to insure that this society collapses so that whites can finally take build from the ashes of this Jewish system.

Just imagine what would happen if 20% of the American workforce became NEETS overnight? It would collapse. It would create the conditions for a chance at having another Hitler. We could truly make America great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvkP1RZFbpM
youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are just a failed male that is just trying to justify his laziness. Go kill yourself seriously

>Says the Jewish worker drone funding Anita and Shaniqua's paycheck
Toppest kek m8

By the way they will just replace your lazy ass with Mexicans like they have been doing and whom are far better people then you.

I own my own business you faggot, like honestly go kill yourself and Anita and Shaniqua are just like you, someone who sits on their ass all day while getting free money.

>Nomie cuck just repeating talking points from his local Jewish controlled new station
epic
> replace your lazy ass with Mexicans
Mexicans wouldn't make a different if 20-50% of the population were NEETS. Especially when illegal immigrants can't hold worthwhile jobs that sustain our Judaic, capitalist system.

You'll never reach Japanese levels of redpill
>Why try? Kouhai.

>I own my own business you faggot,
You heard what Obama said, you don't own that business, cuck. Your Jewish handlers in the IRS owns you. You don't own anything. You think you do because you've been brainwashed by the Jewish media. They say you own it, when they own you with taxes.
NEETS are the only people in society that own anything. Tha'ts because there's nobody that rules over them. We get taken care of with free food and healthcare. If you get sick, you die on the streets because you can't afford your medical bills.
Take the NEET Pill, kid.

Also, it's not "free money." I'm protesting the system, and I'm getting paid for it. That's not "FREE MONEY."

NEETs will become Totally Hopeless Old Guys at their 50s.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvkP1RZFbpM

>Le local news station
I live in Detroit and my news station advocates supporting failures like you since Detroit is filled with welfare hogs

>what is loans you are describing
I don't take out loans faggot nor does the IRS bother me much because I am my only employee and also I know every tax loophole possible so I pay virtually no taxes m8

Fuck yeah it's free money because you didn't work for it someone else did and "muh protesting the system" fucking please going on a hentai forum talking about how proud you are for being a lazy piece of shit doesn't equate to protesting and if you really wanna protest the system how about you go live off the grid and not be part of i- OH WAIT YOUR JUST A LAZY DEGENERATE THAT CAN'T SURVIVE ON HIS OWN BECAUSE HE IS A FAILED MALE.

Go kill yourself faggot.

I'm a neet tranny.

No

>I'm a neet tranny.
>Sweden
Nothing out of the ordinary here.

If the purpose was to not contribute to society you would move to the bush and live an isolated life.

NEETS still live with the comforts that society offers so they contribute to it by being a consumer with their mommy's money.

No, it's not. And the fact that judging by your OP, pic you're a permavirgin, proves it once more.

>tfw neet since im out of school (8 years now)
>tfw never payed taxes
>tfw not contributing to merkels selfdestruction of germany and not paying rapefugees their pocket money

feels great.

:DDD i fugged a girl lol. one day the world was one way, then i fuckeda girl and it was another way XD

>their mommy's money
No, this faggot said here that he lives off of Government Money so he is a literal nigger and he even uses the same excuse of "I am protesting the system while living on it!" like how pathetic can you get?

Each to their own, I guess.

...but when their parents die? Reliant on the welfare state that they spent their late teens and 20s railing against over their computers.

If you don't like merkel and her politics then why don't you go out and protest with groups like Pegida and other groups? have your voice heard.

>
Well then the government is his pseudo mommy.
I would never make my weaknesses a burden on others.

It's the epitome of weakness for a man.

1st post = best post

>have your voice heard.
thats naive my friend. we are not living in free and democratic society. politicians doesnt give a fck what people think for some time now.

>NEET since early 2012
>get ~$1000/mo in autismbux
>applied for SNAP last year
>get an extra $200/mo for food now
>get free healthcare because I live in taxachusetts
>no copays
>no premiums
>every place accepts my insurance because it's state-run
>if I decide to live on my own the state will take 1/3-1/2 of my neetbux and I get free housing, doesn't even have to be in the projects

Living the life lads.

everytime i see bulgaria i want to send you food. are u poor or not? its just iner thought.

>I live in shitty city that's collapsing, but I'm still confident working like a slave all day to my Democratic Jewish handlers will fix everything!

Worker cuck delusion holy shit

>The IRS doesn't bother me
>Too stupid to realize he stopped working and didn't pay his wagecuck taxes the federal government would take everything from him

Top kek m8. You don't own anything. You're literally sharecropping on Jewish controlled land. America is Palestine when you think of it.
Jewish occupied territory.

> Fuck yeah it's free money because you didn't work for it someone else did and "muh protesting the system" fucking please going on a hentai forum talking about how proud you are for being a lazy piece of shit doesn't equate to protesting

It actually does because I'm choosing not to give my labor and money to a system that is corrupt, and shitting out a minority that's going to overtake whites in 2050. That can only happen if wagecucks, like you, continue to give money to welfare programs that incentivize this corrupt Judaic system.

>HE IS A FAILED MALE.
You getting all mad is you being a failed male. You've been brainwashed into believe in conformity in being a Jewish worker.
Good goy.

Who summer NEET here?

Tell me about hotaru, why does she have big breasts?

youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

holy shit, do you have real autism or did you pretend for neetbux?

Bulgaria is pretty poor.

Source: My Girlfriend

If I lived on an isolated island, I wouldn't be contributing to destroying this terrible, Jewish society.
By not contributing in a Jewish society, I'm working to bankrupt and ultimately destroy the Jewish control of it.
I'm a true Aryan hero.

I don't have autism, but do have clinical depression. Don't think I could hold a burger-flipping job so I'm lucky to have this.

Eventually plan on going back to school to get a degree so I can get a job in programming or administration, even though I know a shit ton already. Sadly can't get a job in those fields without a degree, regardless of your knowledge.

How is being a loser redpilled?

>cant get a job in programming without degree
i duno how it is in america but here they dont ask for degree. In fact, most people after so called CS studies are retarded.

How is being a NEET being a loser? I'm not losing anything. You're the only one that's losing. It wasn't the NEETS who voted in your current Prime Minister..

How are you supposed to raise a family while being a NEET? You'd have to inherit A LOT of money for that.
Unless you want to remain a lonely loser your entire life, then I guess it's fine.
You can live like a hobo for all I know lol.

Jewish society? yeah yeah yeah, those jews should check their privilege.

Seriously though dude wake up, I have not payed taxes in six years and I have tons of cash. No ways will I ever contribute to my government.

Go get yourself an outdoor hobby, you will fell better about it.

You're a fucking disgrace and all NEETS are, you're no better than a nigger.

Sadly, a degree is pretty much required to get a job here unless you plan on going into manual labor or some minimum wage job.

From what I've seen, the only exception is to make some popular program or game and get picked up by a company, or get hired by family.

lel protesting so i get stoned by antifa or police while the politicans give a shit about it? yeah that will surely change the country.

Of course you are losers. You have no ambitions or drive to do anything besides playing video games which is a shitty hobby.

You have no sexual market value because nothing makes a pussy dry faster than hearing that you are unemployed man-child living with mommy.

And you are forced to live with mom and dad. You have no agency. This must create some serious psychological issues down the line knowing that your parents think you are scum and living with them and depending on them for everything.

>Worker cuck delusion holy shit
I told you faggot I own my own business and gee I wonder why Detroit is collapsing? could it the fact that nobody in this city wants to work and would rather leech on others? Nah its the jews.

>If he stops paying taxes
I don't pay any taxes because I found several tax loopholes to declare my business a church as well as other things but of course you can't fucking read also I don't take out loans therefore no one owns my land besides me which I said before but again you can't read for some reason.

>Is protestan da systam while gettings dem welfare checks!
If you replaced jews with whites on your rant, you would sound like a nigger

>Le scarecrowed comment
I commented on how if you wanna protest the system then life off of it.

>wanting to have some screaming shitbags when VR, vidya and anime exists

Kek, you're a fucking failure mate

And I'm not even a NEET

28 years old and proud to be a single, women are parasites that need to be eradicated.

>Thinks niggers are bad, but doesn't mind working for their welfare checks
Don't you have a shit job to be at, worker bee?

If most young Germans think like you, there won't be any Germany left.

>wagecucks

I completely agree. But we are still clinging to some parts of society by paying for an internet connection, food or other items, and they get VAT out of it.
The next stage of our journey to reach the ultimate red pill is to start living together with other NEETs in a completely self-sufficient lifestyle. That's basically how it would goes :

>get a few dozens people
>put money in common to buy a patch of land
>start cultivating crops and raising cattles
>forage a well
>build houses
>install solar panels to get some electricity

I feel the US are the best country to do this, lot of vacant, cheap land.

>yeah that will surely change the country.
It's better then sitting on your ass complaining faggot like honestly people like you are the reason why your government is shit because you do nothing about anything besides complain online. Quit being a pussy and a spectator and do something.

Your delusional about the pussy game. Maybe you need money to get laid, but hoes just want a good fuck. If you're a good fuck word gets around.

These faggots will then post about how they hate niggers and refugees and how they are better. When they are worse than the lowest niggers and refugees in every way.

At least niggers and refugees still have human desires to interact with other people and improve their lives somehow.

>Shitty ambitions
Your ambition is to be a pawn in the Jewish system. My ambition is to peacefully revolt and destroy it. It takes courage to do what I do. You're just a cuck being led by Judistic worker-bee ethics.

>You have no sexual market value because nothing makes a pussy dry faster than hearing that you are unemployed man-child living with mommy.
I love it when normies talk about sex like its a good thing. You've been suckered by the Jewish controlled TV networks that idolize such degeneracy instead of the sexual purity of being a NEET.
>And you are forced to live with mom and dad.
There's nothing wrong with living with your mom and dad. It's supporting the family unit by being close together. In fact, leaving the family is actually only an American phenomonon. Most people, in the world, still live with their parents. It's only different in America because of the Jewish influence on Liberalism.and Materalism

Work for cash. Problem solved

Or literally do nothing and waste away

You need high self confidence. NEET's do not have self confidence or else they wouldn't be NEET's.

>28 years old and proud to be a single, women are parasites that need to be eradicated
and this is why you'll be a minority in Germany by 2020

pretty much this
sometimes i think they just want to watch the world burn

You aren't proud to be single, you have just been cucked so long you've given up

> Your ambition is to be a pawn in the Jewish system. My ambition is to peacefully revolt and destroy it. It takes courage to do what I do. You're just a cuck being led by Judistic worker-bee ethics.

So you believe the memes huh? What will happen is that you will be a failed loser in your 30's with no skills and no employment prospects empty on the inside with nothing but regrets.

You will be like the underground-man from Dostoevsky. That will be your life. And then you will kill yourself.

good luck doing anything in a literal policestaate without any rights

You're delusional. You deserve to be a wage slave tbqh.

You need a career for a wife, not to bang sluts or other dudes wifes.

>I own my business
>Implying you own anything in America when you have to buy exceedingly high taxes for it
lol
>I don't pay any taxes because I found several tax loopholes
That's you cheating the system. Why are you so holy and moly when you're doing the samething I'm doing?
>If you replaced jews with whites on your rant, you would sound like a nigger

But, user, you are the nigger. A nigger isn't intelligent. An intelligent person wouldn't be funding this government.

Yeah and I would rather have Muslims (I am talking about Dearborn type Muslims not welfare euro Muslims) then these faggots in my society because they work, build businesses have families and are respectful to a point like I live in Detroit and these people build their own grocery chain and restaurants too but these NEET fags would rather leech off of people instead. Fucking pathetic.

IT'S MONDAY TOMMOROW!

Sorry, I don't mean to give you a heart attack there. Afterall, you work so I can live.

Thank you wageslave.

>bikers on the road

I always dismiss you fuckers as crazy whenever I'm driving.

Still fight against and inspire other like wtf man you can't accomplish anything by doing nothing at all and if you get arrest then another will take your place and so on and so forth. If you do nothing your nation will die. Please Hans you have the power and yet you choose to do nothing.

How do people get NEETbux so easily?

I actually do have a stutter, which under definition is listed as a disability in United States disability laws. But I was declined in seconds from receiving disability for it

>paying high taxes and your cheating da system therefore you are like me.
I don't pay takes on my property like I said and taxes aren't high in the small town I am in also finding tax loopholes so I don't have to pay $476.59 every 6 months isn't the same as leeching off of a system for the rest of my life while fighting the same system and being a pathetic person

>I am not a nigger because I am intelligent
You sound like some fedora tipper that is insecure about his intelligence so he has to tell people how smart he is. Like honestly go do something with your life instead of going on hentai image forums talking about how smart you are and how you are fighting a system that you live off of.

They have autism and use it as an excuse to say they can't get a job.

>How do people get NEETbux so easily?

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.

Wagecucks BTFO.

im not doing all of that

/thread
Seriously it is just more neet faggotry
They are just white niggers hypocritical enough to say dindus on welfare are bad while doing the same thing

Your story is a bit like mine. I've been on bennies since 2013 because I have diagnosed OCD and social anxiety.

Thing is I've been getting better gradually since then, even had therapy, if I push myself, I could work.

Problem is I now have no friends, barely a relationship with family and I live in the middle of fucking nowhere (only place there was cheap rent that would accept an unemployed tenant), so now I'm unsure of how to proceed with life.

Doesn't help that real opportunities to work are scarce.

NEETS BTFO

>if I push myself, I could work.
then work and rebuild your life from there like honestly nobody said it wasn't going to be easy m8

I know it's not easy. My biggest problem is finding something worth working for.

I have no intention of having a family, my own personal experience and reading others stories have convinced me that women are not worth it.

I've also spent the last two years reading about collapse and believe that we're fucked.

So really what I'm trying to decide is, what can I work towards to make a living in the last days before everything goes to shit?

If I lived in America I'd probably just sell prepper shit.

I think neets are unable to properly function in society so they bide their time jerking off, playing video games, and shitposting on Sup Forums

That pic is really sad actually. But yeah I've been this way, minus the video games.

My social autism has made it difficult for me to function in society. I'm very blunt and matter of fact, I don't do small talk and am not interested in engaging in that stuff. I'm also not very good at eye contact these days.

I know what my issues are and I try and improve, but most days I find it difficult to even leave the house unless its to get food.

Best course of action is to keep practicing imo
Just keep faking it
I am convinced psychopaths are just autists who learned social skills

Why do you think I care?

You asked how, that's how.

Never do you hear me NEVER.

Look man you just lack motivation obviously and getting a job will get you there believe me. You should get a family too and those stories and your personal experience is just shitty women that are whores and they will exist no matter what because getting a woman is like hunting and being impatient and grabbing the first animal you see doesn't help and having higher standards and better taste in women is good m8 but being a jobless NEET gets you nowhere and tbqh you should probably leave this site too because too much exposure makes you into the fags like OP that lie to themselves everyday about their shit life. Just please all memes aside do what I said and I guarantee you'll have a happy life and also who gives the fuck about the collapse if it happens it happens then rebuild from there.

I JUST WANT TO WORK

Why do NEETs love anime so much

I'm sure you know the reasons better than anyone else, Davido.

>Have legit autism and major OCD with a bunch of physical health problems that leaves me like a weak faggot who can barely get up the stairs
>Can't get shit in terms of benefits
>Can't work anywhere because of my physical problems
>Doctors can't identify anything wrong with me
>Can't be on welfare because I can't get to every appointment due lack of energy
>Sat in Mum's spare room for 3 years now

I'm hoping when she moves and I come along I actually find the energy to start working out and get a job, but at the moment I just have no motivation to do anything.

You're either dumb enough to like/need social skills or you are smart enough to use/rise above them

Social skills are good to know if you want to make it in this world
Varying degrees of necessity but if you can't communicate shit then you are pretty much guaranteed to fail

I want to get a job but I can't even get the most menial jobs there is, McDonalds or Walmart wouldn't even hire me.

>lol why are you 24 and have no work experience?

Why do you think I'm applying for a minimum wage job you dumbass cunt?

I do think sometimes I might be a psychopath. I lack empathy these days, I'm very apathetic and just look on bemused when everyone acts emotionally, which I think is unnecessary.

>you should probably leave this site too
>who gives a fuck about collapse

Well I don't mean just economic collapse, I mean as in most of us will be dead collapse. As for leaving this site, it's the only thing that's kept me from feeling socially isolated and going insane. I've learnt so much being here, and it's made me laugh so much, which I wouldn't get otherwise.

But I'm going to push myself to try harder to improve my life.

r9k fuck off.

stop concern trolling, when I am sure you have no idea what you are talking about.

>I think society is ultimately broken and want to rebel against it because the people who lead this society ultimately do not serve its peoples interests
>But I will work within it because I want pussy
>Even though women are hateful creatures whom I readily acknowledge are both legally and socially advantaged, which will easily lead to me losing all my money and possessions in the event that said woman takes advantage of no-fault divorce or the hideously low requirement of proof on rape accusations, leading to me going to jail unless I am able to provide iron-clad proof of my not doing such a thing at worst, or simply getting my name dragged through the mud and becoming a social pariah at best
>But this is the best way to live because I'm going to be shamed by drones who drank the koolaid if I do not

You're a hoot at times, Sup Forums, I'll give you that much

>But I'm going to push myself to try harder to improve my life.
Well that is good user I wish you luck

>Most of us dead collapse
Pic related on what really will happen and you are really in it already

>leaving the site will make me lonely
No,staying on this site will because it's like a monkey's paw so to say where you won't be lonely here but in the real world you will be and it creates this environment for you.

i would NEET if i could NEET

anyone would desu

work is for the poor

fpbp

They are just a tool to use for interacting with other humans

Use them effectively when necessary, but don't become too obsessed with them

Nice delusion you got there m8 when in fact I bet your life is complete shit

That is a sign of autism
Do you have social skills which you use to manipulate people to advance yourself?