ITT: ask a black guy anything

ITT: ask a black guy anything.

are a black guy?

Why have you not made the world a better place and killed yourself?

I just made a peanut butter and banana sandwich

yes

Why would any person owe the world anything?

>Why would any person owe the world anything?
Black confirmed.

How do you feel about race-mixing, and do you perceive dilution of african genes a threat?

I think with advances in gene modification race won't matter in 10 years.

Are you voting for Trump? Have you ever sucked cock? How does it feel knowing Arabs fetishize gay sex with black men? Why don't you have a real hairstyle? Can you even get 100% hard without medical assistance?

>Race won't matter

Will you please go back to Liberia?

no
no
I dont care
hair just protects your head
yeah

will you please go back to england?

Yeah... no.
Gene modification will be controlled and in any case expensive as hell in our lifetime at least. Like cloning, probably.
Also that wasn't my question faggot, are you approving of the dilution of African genes with your own willing support chasing white wimmins and jewish tactics?

I don't give a fuck and people will just go to other countries with no regulation to get their gene therapy done.

Try to be a little emphatic.
Black women are disgusting.

I think black girls are pretty awesome, but their hair usually turns me off. Is this also why more blacks tend to go for white/hispanic girls?

real men don't give a fuck

It's got nothing to do with the world, rather it's just common courtesy to the people who need to live in it.

Why no one likes you

Are you saying that ugly people don't have genes? Or that Africans don't have characteristic genes?

Except that won't happen you dumb fucking nigger, you won't find shacks in fucking Mogadishu doing gene splicing, keep dreaming you can filter your wasteful genes.
Also kinda fucking pathetic that you're looking forward to destroying your own genome, you're the kinda nigger who's gonna hang.

do you honestly believe ANYONE would kill themselves because you asked them to?

do dem librulz always try to befriend you to enhance their social status

>successful.jpg

So "successful" is wearing a suit and holding a folder with blank papers in it

I hope I get there some day

why no cute Asian girls with no daddy issues would like to date niggers

fucking faggot autist

Actual black guy here

What do you think of our """"culture/community"""""

Do you personally think that you are different in a way to your white counterpart (except skin color) If yes, explain in what way.

Eat my ass butthurt Canacuck

The minority do a disservice to the majority

It's an advice dog derivative you colossal faggot.

UK can eat my ass too

Dis you mean that the other way around?

no

trick question all girls have daddy issues

a lot of black areas are chill some are really bad
when you see the worst of the black community its just people acting shitty in general but the media wants to put blacks under the microscope when whites are doing the same shit at sporting events.

higher test

Fried chicken watermelon ooga booga?

Are you somewhat ashamed of the culture of your race and the problems it brings to societies?

I would be embarrassed to be a spear chucker.
Are you?

why do black people not know how to swim?

>If you don't get with ugly women then you are not a real man

latkes gefilta fish oy vey?

a majority of the worlds problems are caused by massive corporations

no

thats just a meme

>a majority of the worlds problems are caused by massive corporations of niggers
I agree

bullshit family i was grouped together in one of my classes with some black guy and the first thing he said was how he almost died once cause he doesnt know how to swim

the meme is real

How's it going?

How to defeat the Jew?

blacks aren't poisoning the oceans and atmosphere.

would you ever consider moving to sub-Saharan Africa?

Where's my bike?

is it possible that a majority of people dont know how to swim?

Do you have any white friends?
Do you have any stories about getting shit from cops for no reason?

No. Just the fabric of civilized society.
So you have that going for you, Sambo

Murica capitalism bacon school shootings?

good

become the jew

Wheres my bike?

how do i cook pig feet?

Lol damn uuuuuu

if sub saharan africa became the new silicon valley sure

I dont know

yes
yes

I don't think they're out specifically to get us, the bad crime areas just give them a constant source of material, as non-Blacks are just as quickly reported on. If you lurk moar on Sup Forums you'll see they say whites are being demonized by the media. The two notions cancel each other out.

Nigger

Most trans people and tumblrinas probably would.

List the ethnicites of white women you've fucked: Italian, slav, german, anglo, jew, hispanic, etc.

do you hate white people? do you prefer booker t or w.e.b. du bois? what is your relationship like with your parents?

German and Anglo are the only ones you listed that are White. : /

no
idgaf
ok

No, most people know how to swim. Just blacks don't

Give your opinion about BLM.

No

Should I study for a final I have no hope of passing or just play video games and fap?

You try teaching them- oh wait you have.

Why aren't sassy like the other blacks?

None of your responds had the slightest bit of sass about them.

Nigger?

if you truelly are black , sir, please complete this phrase. Only your fellow melonininin people can complete such a phrase

WE...

Do you believe that Black people are naturally less intelligent than other races?

genuinely curious, how is the we wuz kangz shit different from all the white civilization masturbation that goes on here?
>my ancestors built greatest civilization of all-time, i had absolutely nothing to do with it but since we share the same skin color, let me take some credit

What do you think about the people who have taken advantage of the black lives matter movement for the sole purpose to loot and riot? I think that the original movement was fine, but was corrupted by the bad apples of the community. Instead of preaching kill cops they should preach better behavior, stop fighting police, dealing drugs and better family values.

If I paid you to cum into my wife's white pussy raw, would you?

It's a gang that strong arms people for money

drop out go to technical school actually try to make money.

everyones different

WUZ?

As long as you're surviving you're smart enough

I dont give a fuck

no

nigger

What did you do with my bike?

enjoy the refugees

I dont have your bike

>doesn't know the feel of that rough kinky hair while blowing a load.

Embarrassed to have a big dick and superior physical authority?

Can you acknowledge there are genetic differences between blacks and white which create in substantially significant parameters deep differences between the two groups as regards certain areas of mental performance ,comprehension and advanced cognitive abilities?

Every single person develops differently

I must say at least Poos in Loos have some beautiful woman.

nigger?

Are black people capable of feeling shame?

Yes of course but there is a basis for the disparity seen between the development of blacks and whites which has a basis in the genetic differences..

Before I learned about theses essential variances in basic genetics I assumed the differences in development were entirely cultural and geographically driven.

Africans had less need to escape the colder, harsher elements experienced by Euros so the Euros developed more innovation to do their living indoors more.

I now understand this is not the fundamental underlying the wide disparities between the groups.

That said truly intelligent people can accommodate differences and would not use them as a reason to impede the development of differently abled people.

yes