Wwyd thread, starting with her

wwyd thread, starting with her.

Looks decent, not about her personality. Could look better with bigger boobs.
Would date and have sex with her if she's not a bitch or complete slut.

*not sure about

Looks like she'd be good at attracting other girls for threesomes. With those huge thighs she could wrap her legs around a slim girls head and suffocate her. Maybe have her help me train new subs. Of course she would have to wear a butt plug at all times.

Nothing, Korn is basically Nickleback.

She's beautiful from the one pic do you have more of her?

strip her

violently

Damn she's beautiful what's her name? If u have more feel free to send!

Any with the underwear off?

most of you miss the point of this thread.

Wwyd for her nude

wait while performing productive tasks

eat a Klondike bar

for the love of fuck, nudes
would violently destroy her holes from behind

Have her turn on some Korn while fucking her from behind,

wwyd?

Hang myself, more of first girl plz

Wwyd to my girl?

Tranny.

Annnnnnnd another tranny.

now why would a tranny want small tits?

i would break into her apt at night, ducttape her mouth and then tie her in a big X position in her bed. Start of by putting 3 fingers up her tight pussy, massaging her g-spot, when she is nice and wet ill force my fist up there, and fist her untill she cums. Then when she is lying there whimpering but in ecstasy i will force my cock into her ass, in one hard thrust. Her muffled screams will make me even more exited and i will thrust away as hard and fast as i can until i finally cum in her ass. Then ill take a few pictures of her with blood and cum out her ass and post it on her social. Then take a few pictures for myself for later usage, and leave her there. I might come back the next night, since no one is going to find her before that..

WWYD?

Ask him.

Please don't be trans, please don't...