I'm done trying to live, Sup Forums. I've given up on life, and I don't plan on living to see the sun rise tomorrow...

I'm done trying to live, Sup Forums. I've given up on life, and I don't plan on living to see the sun rise tomorrow. When this thread 404s, unless somehow you guys convince me to keep trying, I'm going to slit my wrists, then my throat, then lie on my bed while I look at images of my waifu in my dying moments. I can't fucking take life anymore, and I'd rather die now than continue to suffer and cause others to suffer.

Ask me anything, I guess.
>Trips decides how I kill myself instead of my plan.

Also, dubs get me to do anything not related to my suicide. Consequences won't exactly matter if I'm dead, right?

Which arm is your brain choosing to command self-termination?

Just wondering...

My right arm will slit my left wrist, my left arm will slit the right, and my throat will be slit by my right.

Possessed?

If I have, man, then it's been for years, slowly burrowing it's was into my mind and soul and poisoning it. Although that wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Causing others to suffer is a choice you are consciously making. You don't have too. Life is hard, but no matter how hard it is, there is someone who is a little worse off than you that might need something you can offer. A word, an ear, a shoulder. let me tell you how much worse it could be.

> laid off 2 months ago,
> only work in this town is factory work through temp services
> none hiring
> bad decisions and bad luck had me behind on bills
> constable is coming tomorrow to forcibly evict me.
> family told me point blank to never call them to ask for help again
> Not only will I be homeless, but everything I own other than a few changes of clothes is going away.
> this includes mementos, military pictures, computer with years of saved files, pictures, games, tinkering with code etc
> I get unemployment. 100 percent of that is going towards a hotel room for a couple of nights and then I will be on the streets.
> housing assistance program told me when I asked for help that , I did not qualify because I wasnt homeless at the time

I'm in a shitty situation that I caused.

However, in the past 2 months at least 5 anons have either bought me pizza, or sent a few dollars paypal so I could clean up for interviews.

I MAY hear from some of those interviews this week. I dont know how it will work. Sleep in break room or something for a few weeks. But I'll take it day by day because giving up, suicide, is not an option.

My new neighbor is in a similiar situation, but has a wife so housing helped them but they have o cash or food.

I gave them 20 out of my unemployment insurance . This cuts a day off of how long I can get a hotel. However, I helped someone.

Thats the point. I feel a little less shitty right now, because I know the gratefulness I felt when a few anons helped me and I can imagine he feels something similiar.

It could always be worse user, but the fact is, somehow , someway, you CAN make it better.

why the fuck would you slit your wrists and throat the best part about dying is that you can make it almost painless

get raped to death

assassinate trump

self-bump

do it for the dead site

I mean, there'll be no consequenses. Just find 'im at a public event, shoot him, then cock it at your own head.

I believe we have a winner

I don't have advice to give. I don't know who you are, or what you're going through. But I've got your back, and i hope you don't kill yourself.

It sure seems like most of what I do is cause people to suffer, through no intention of my own. I try to be the best person I can be to people, to be kind and helpful. To be everyone's friend. But apparently, all I've done is be a leeching, useless nuisance. And you and I are in similar situations.
>Lost my job 6 months ago
>Get kicked out by family
>Move in with high school best friend and his family
> Spend 1-2 hours every day looking for work, editing resume, etc.
>Start going to technical school so I can get a degree
>Every interview I get ends up with me not getting the job for 6 months straight
>Friend's family said I need to find a job by Christmas or I get the boot
>Broke up with my GF a few hours ago for unrelated reasons
>She basically exposes that all of my "friends" fucking hated my guts the entire time, especially my roommate
>Now she hates me too
>No friends, no job, seemingly unemployable even by McDonalds, barely not homeless, but almost am, everyone around me fucking hates me.
I've tried to be a good person, but I guess I'm just a dick. "If one person is an asshole, they're an asshole. If everyone is an asshole, then *you're* the asshole". I've just given up on trying to fucking live, and I'm so sick of apparently driving everyone who interacts with me for an extended period to hatred, and I feel so fucking alone and hated and fuck it, I might as well just fucking kill myself, since most of my ex-friends apparently want me dead anyway.
Mainly for 2 reasons: 1) I don't want to be able to stop it. When I do this, I want it to be final. No chance at fucking up, no chance I live. I've already locked my door, by the time they get it open, I'll be long dead. And 2) I want to fucking suffer as I die. I deserve a slow, painful death.
I appreciate the concern. Thank you.
You didn't get trips, you nigger. You got dubs, but your dubs are forfeit because doing that might as well be suicide by secret service.

I'll do one bump. Just one. Just to see if anyone gives a fuck about me.

getting evicted tomorrow user.

I care . You're too fucking young. You havent even started this life. Everything you're going through/been through, has been nothing but experience to prepare you to start living.

Where you're talking about going...there's no coming back from.

I know. I fucking know that there's no going back from this. That once I make that first cut, once I finish, there's no coming back. No retries. No second chances.

But I've accepted that. For 18 years I've ruined lives, broken hearts, shattered dreams, disappointed everyone I've ever met and made everyone's lives around me worse just by existing.

Maybe if I kill myself, I can fucking do something right for the first time in my fucking life. I mean, you can't fucking hurt someone if you're dead. You can't fucking... Make everyone around you want your head on a platter if you aren't even alive to meet them, right?

It's just... Preventative maintenance. Yeah, that's it... Preventative maintenance...

Besides, give me one, just *one*, fucking reason why I should continue living? Because I sure fucking can't.

You may see the light at the end of your tunnel, but all I see is pitch blackness at the end of mine.

Used to be depressed and suicidal. Life had no sweetness to it, no joy. I wanted to at least try and find meaning before offing myself, so I went to the local mosque and started looking into Islam - I had tried Christianity before, and it was bullshit, so I thought #2 might be worth a shot. It's been 7 years, and I've been living happily as a Muslim since. Maybe try something similar, OP?

slit horizontal for effect and vertical for yresults

Bonus points for being correct. if your brain doesn't work then how will you be able to fucking think about anything? no pain, emotions, nothing. Nothing to fear but an unfinished story.
Speaking of which, if you enjoy spending time on here, then at least spend as much time on here as possible before you pop the launder fluids.

>I want to fucking suffer as I die. I deserve a slow, painful death.
Who cares what you "deserve"? Kek. You're the only one who thinks that, so why bring more pain to yourself for no reason?

I've always disliked religion, to be honest. I've always had the belief that every religions have it right in some ways and wrong in others. So, it's not that I'm not spiritual, hell, I think that I'm gonna be going to some sort of afterlife, good or bad, who fucking knows, right? I just... Dislike organized religion.
But I mean, you got dubs, so fuck, might as well. Nothing to lose anyway.
What do you think I've been doing, not wanking it? I might as well.
If you knew me IRL for more than a few weeks, you'd know. Trust me, you would know.

roll - Live stream hanging

No good place to hang, otherwise I would've opted for that instead of the slitting. Not going to lie, I'm partially doing the slitting out of that being the only available suicide method. Good attempt, though.

Well, just saying, you shouldn't be killing yourself for anyone other than yourself, imo. I don't think anyone would honestly be like "FUCK YES, user HAD A PAINFUL DEATH!". I don't have many encouraging words for you, but I'm sure you're not as much of a liability that you make yourself out to be. But even if you are, who cares? Think of it this way: other people's lives are just as meaningless and worthless as your own.

If you think that there's even a possibility that you can enjoy life, then idk, try living?

>No good place to hang,
What? Ever heard of a tree?

I have been depressed since a long time.
And for me it's not a "life is unfair" kinda thing.
Like I can genuinely not be happy.

When I win the lottery it's like every other event in my life.
It's all kind of a flat line.
Often I thought about ending it but I always knew that these were only passing thoughts.
Right now I got out of 2 months of being constantly on the edge.

Now I'm not happy but I'm not depressed either.

However I'm not into talking others out of their suicide.
If that's your thing then that's your things. You don't have to but you are free to do it.

Tell me your story.

Too soon

I had only been exposed to Christianity most of my life, and to be honest, I wasn't a fan of organized religion myself. However, what got me interested in Islam, was the way the religion focuses on and encourages critical thinking. The Qur'an says a thousand times that "Will you just believe in whatever your forefathers believed in, without any proof?", "Why don't you use your intellect?", and it often appeals to logic and common sense. I didn't choose Islam because I thought it was cool - I chose it because I really believe it to be the true religion from God. I recommend you look into some of the arguments for Islam, bud, and you can start by searching for some of the writings of the Greek convert Hamza Tzortzis. You can also check him out on Youtube.

We humans weren't created to just eat and breed like animals. We need something more, and we all know it. Only the One who created us can answer what the meaning of it all is, what is actually going on.

I don't have any trees near me, m8. Besides, I'm not leaving this room. I have everything I need right here, no point in wasting time making a noose and shit, unless I had somewhere I could hang myself easily available.
Why this made me chuckle, I have no fucking clue. But it did.
I've been trying to find a possibility of enjoying living for 18 years, user. My entire life, I've been fucking depressed, suicidal, and barely pulling myself through life. I just fucking can't do it anymore.

Rolling

Slit wrists vertically and live stream it

Rolling. Die of old age.

Take a nosedive into a wood chipper

Rolling. Die of old age. Old age.

I still hope you don't kill yourself. I don't think you should give up. But for God's sake, please don't disrespect yourself so much that you induce a stretching torment of pain for your last minute.
Please, keep trying. Continue living and fight each battle. But at the very least, have some grace and love for yourself in your final moments.

rolling Suicide by cop

Die of natural causes.

Self immolation

Reroll

Old age death roll

Rolling. Go on a facebook live stream and act normally just chilling and when lots of people are watching slit your wrists and neck

Rrroll

>Why this made me chuckle, I have no fucking clue. But it did.
Then you should definitely give this game a try.

Roll

Jump from a great height onto your neck

I doubt you've been to therapy, right? I'm sure that it could at least make things a tiny bit more bearable at the very least. If you're only 18, you have to understand that your brain is still going through changes, and that ending your life isn't the only way to stop the pain.

I won't tell you that life has meaning or any of the same generic shit that normies say, since I don't believe in any of that. If you really just want to die, go ahead. But the possibility of enjoying life is still very much real, and within your reach.

Condemned to life without the possibility of suicide. Roll.

Don't worry user. I've been there. Always remember; if you think you're alone and that no one cares try missing a few payments. People care pretty quick when you owe them money

Reroll

Plan roll

Keep pushing you can make things better

Condemned to life without the possibility of suicide. Rolling more.

Bump to keep OP alive.

Reroll

Suicide by cop

Reroll reroll

Reroll the revenge

Rolling

>slit wrists
>then slit throat
Jesus fuck, kid. You have no idea how this works. By the time you get to the throat, your hands will be useless. Stop trying to be such a badass.

>?

I fucking did it.

nice

Since you want to know, sure, why the fuck not? I'll give you the abridged version.
>Accident baby, mom and dad were stupid and didn't use birth control in high school.
>Dad abandons me, raised by insane grandma and slightly less crazy mom
>Extremely physically abused by one of mom's boyfriend's when I was 2-3
>Move out of crazy grandma's house and move around a lot
>Sexually abused by older black kid around 8 years old iirc
>Around 9, Mom gets married to another extremely physically abusive guy, has my retarded half sister
>That divorce is brutal
>Dad suddenly reappears into my life
>Extremely emotionally and mentally abusive, legit locked me in my room for a month with nothing but my bed, a desk, and my schoolwork because I wouldn't do my home school work
>Eventually end up at middle school
>Bullied constantly, maybe 2-3 friends
>Get to high school
>Find group of "friends"
>Meet first actual gf, LDR but it still works out amazingly
>Happiest time of my life, didn't want to commit suicide for once, genuinely enjoyed living, it was like the sun was shining on my face for the first time in years
>Parents find out
>Dad finds out everything about her, threatens to send very private and intimate texts between her and I obtained by going through my tablet to get parents if we don't break up
>Twice as depressed as before
>Try to make things work behind their back for months
>They find out again
>They only don't send the texts because I martyr myself for her sake
>High school finishes
>Start dating 2nd actual GF right before high school ends
>See
That's pretty much the jist of my life story.

Selfish asshole.

Are you an American?

Why not take one for the team?

There are... certain politicians that any sane person would be happy to get rid of. Why not take one of them with you when you go.

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Old age death roll

Reroll

Die of old age

Yay

Jesus dude. Get checked into a mental hospital ER. Unless yr facing 20 years in jail, Im sure its not that bad. People get suicidal when pain is grrater than the ability to cope with pain.

You don't even have it hard... Some people have it 100x worse...though I'm not saying you want to continue to live, I just don't see why you are giving up.

Reroll mmhmm

Reroll....

Why are you doing it, man?

You dont have kids, pets or other things tying you down. Make this a fucking adventure. Just from how you write it's obvious you're intelligent. Get on Craigslist and offer free work for room and board. Hustle man don't fucking give up. This could be the best experience of your life. Material things don't mean shit. "The things you own eventually own you" -Tyler Durden

send me all of your nigger cash and do something gay like shotgun up asshole or something
paypal me faggot
[email protected]

Going to prevent the same suicide twice. Come on trips again

Let's go reroll dead from old age

Remember though it's down the river not across the street

Trips

Hahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahaaha

Why wont you escape life but litellary? Seriously instead of ending your life you just... End you life - your current one. Just leave your city, country, continent, cut off all your contacts, start travelling. Here nothing nice awaits you, so gtfo, change your identity. You may also fake out your death so others will leave you for good.

And now you are sad because all of these things happened?
I understand you as I have been going through rough times myself.

The thing that all along this rather terrifyingly disappointing ride I've learned is that maybe my expectations where too high.
To keep a long story short, I learned not to take any of these things as serious as that.
That's what life is and at the end you might even be happy about it.

Allow yourself the downtime. This is another thing that I have learned.
When you feel like shit then allow yourself to feel this. It won't last forever. Just like it starts raining, it will also end eventualy, and the world will look much different.
As cheesy as that may sound for you, and did for me for many years, it's the absolute truth.
But don't push yourself in bad situations caused by pushing yourself.

Allow yourself to feel it and go all the way with it, whatever it takes. If you could do that then life would already change drasticaly for you.

Seems to me that you have known some happiness in your life, even briefly, so you know it's possible. And that frankly most of the shit comes from your parents and living at home. If you're going to kill yourself now and instead you don't, what have you lost? You may feel you haven't the strength to carry on, so don't think about that... just take it as it comes, a day or minute at a time. And know this: the happiness, the love, will come again. And one day you won't have to live at home. I know you can't see how now, but you don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step in faith and don't end yourself now. Then get some sleep.

I'd say try psychedelics before killing yourself in particular DMT it really lets you see things from another prospective.

If you still end up killing yourself go with an overdose of heroin. I read it's quite peaceful to die this way (reported by survivors of OD)

Dead from old age it is! HEHEHEHEHE

>Have some grace and love for yourself in your final moments
Ha. Ha.
... Unless someone wants to try to beat those trips with another trips or quads, I get to suffer more in this life. Fucking joy.
Eh, I just figured that if I fucked up one the wrists, then the throat would be the guarantee to finish it. If I can't do the throat, then perfect by me.
Exactly. The pain I feel from existing is far greater than my ability to cope with it. I just... I fucking can't take this shit anymore..
... You've got to be shitting me. Why the fuck do you even fucking care...? I'm just a worthless sack of crap user... I'm not worth the oxygen I consume...
I just can't fucking take my existence anymore. I just want to fucking end it, to stop feeling the pain, to stop bringing everyone around me suffering just by them fucking knowing me.

He can't dubs cuz he's gotta die from old age cuz trips on trips condeming to life without the possibility of suicide.

Tripped you twice dammit. Best deliver.

>I just can't fucking take my existence anymore. I just want to fucking end it, to stop feeling the pain, to stop bringing everyone around me suffering just by them fucking knowing me.
Aight this what u gonna do
Go have a wank. Edge a bit so it feels better
(Dopamine release)
Then you gonna go to a hospital
Promise me (if I get trips or quads you have to)

Life is life. Always worth living. It'll end on it's own eventually. Have the temerity to live through these bleak times. You're forging quite the character and integrity, even if you can't see it now.

Just because I can try to trip again

Live another 40 years
Dubs plz

Damn right, I've known some happiness... I met the best fucking girl I've ever met and probably ever fucking will... She'll always be the one my heart yearns for, to be sickeningly cliche. She's just so... Fucking perfect... But I haven't talked to her in years, she's probably already with someone else, someone who can be there in person, and satisfy her in all of the ways that... Well, that I couldn't.
... I miss her fucking much... What I wouldn't do to talk to her again, to call her on Skype again, to just... To be with her again, like we used to...
... I just want to be loved...
I've never actually done drugs or gotten drunk. If I even thought about it, I would've gotten my ass kicked. Literally. Maybe if I get the chance, I'll go for it. Why the fuck not, right?
Not bait, I would've done it, but 2 trips said "death by old age," so.
No, I haven't been to therapy... Like, at all. But even if I wanted to go to therapy, I don't have a fucking job or anything... I can't even fucking buy a snack from a vending machine, much less pay for therapy and all of that crap...

BTW, sorry if I'm missing your replies, I'm trying to get to everyone.

Holy shit

Old age plus another 40. That's two consecutive life sentences plus 40 years. Without the possibility of suicide. Op is reverse suiciding

R.I.P. op

Old age death roll triple trips?