Video game beg thread, post as you wish

Video game beg thread, post as you wish

I'm begging a kind user to gift me PUBG on Xbox as it just came out and I would love to play it. My gamertag is GroverThaGreat and I'd be hugely grateful if someone gifted me it. Please and thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/frankmcdank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not beg for a good game instead?

>filename
>LOGo

To each his own man, I think it looks great

If you're gonna beg for something beg for $30 to 'get you on your feet' instead of just saying you're gonna buy a fuckin game

write your gamer tag on your ass and take a picture and post it. and I'll gift pubg, hell I'll even throw in 14 days free of live.

It would cost more than that, and it's not that I don't ever have $30 to spare, I just don't at the moment.
I would if I knew I'd get the game for sure but there's no way of knowing that now is there?

Also I'd rather be honest lol, I wouldn't feel good lying considering only a nice person would give me the money/game

No there isn't a way you would know I just received my compensation VA check so i'm rolling in cash at the moment. And i'm a bit buzzed, plus i like giving. It's Christmas time.

Well I really don't care either way but obviously I'd appreciate the game. No idea how I'd write legibly on my own ass tho. What about on paper?

Paper is fine. Bonus round. Since i just got the xbox one x, you could have my free month of xbox game pass, if you put the sharpie or pen in your pooper for the photo.

Gotcha. Can you even gift game pass? It's fine tho, ive seen the game pass and I'm not entirely interested in the games they offer. Also give me a minute.

In the meantime, other anons feel free to ask for games yourself

it's just a code written on a cardboard that came with the one x

Well here's to hoping you're serious. The angle was a pain in the ass lol

Sooo busy or have I been Punkd?

No game received yet if there's any spectators

Spectating
Laughing
Come on over to /biz/, we get people offering petty fractions of cryptocurrency for self-inflicted degradation all the time. Anyone fool enough to follow through never gets paid.

Ehh I don't use cryptocurrency, but I'm glad you're entertained lol. I knew there was a high chance I wouldn't get anything but oh well.

If anyone else wants to gift me the game for my efforts that would be pretty neat, and very appreciated.

Day 6: The winter is harsh. Supplies are running low and still no sign of PUBG in my library. I fear I may never play this game. I fear... I may have to play Viva Pinata instead...

user there's a 60$ giveaway on the 23rd my buddy's doing. Be ready ;) welcome.

I'd rather not have to wait until then but if I don't get it by then I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads up user

user, i would have bought you the game.. but it seems you are.a degenerat faggot.

That's okay I forgive you

user if you're generous enough I am no fag may you bless me with a happier Christmas? What I ask is a gift for a friend of mine

I posted a picture of my ass with a pen shoved inside my anus and my only regret is getting my hopes up lol

>Re-phrases the advertisement on the top of the page

That is all I got, too tired for anything witty to appease the masses.

Bruh you deserve a copy of pubg at this point

Lol thanks user

Then gift him one, faggot

Poorfag here i need help paying my rent... Any grand master able to help

im gonna be honest i'm not poor or anything i'm just a fucking jew

if any one of you wants to gift me the division (no clue why the fuck you'd want to do that though), my steam is steamcommunity.com/id/frankmcdank

Guys i am not gonna lie to you.

Started playing wow and loving it. But to play i only buy prepaid game time.

Right now i am doing my master in computer science and i am really a cancerous programmer. Seriously if i ever finish my master it will be a blow to the company that dares to hire me. I have to write a written work atm and i decided not to buy any gametime until i get it done. If i get gametime i will never get done.

So here comes the tricky part. Buy me gametime i fail my master and wont spread my cancer... and that probs even could destroy my future.... or dont buy me gametime and i get to finish my written work and soon will be hired by a company which will then suffer heavy losses.

Since i am true cancer have a temporary email to send me the code... or not.

[email protected]

whatever ... have another.

[email protected]

If I had the money I'd buy you gametime just for making me laugh

Ass?