What do you think about this guy?

What do you think about this guy?

He's an arrogant piece of shit who needs to be executed like one of his victims.

He is against the druggy people, their religions, traditions and culture. He is no friend of the druggies and I don't like him.

For a devout catholic he sure hates though shalt not kill, and love thy neighbor. Also hope his son gets convicted of selling drugs and either is executed, or he’s guilty but not executed so Mr Duerte gets fucking egg on his face

>for a devout Catholic
Wow. Did not know that.

Just like Trump is a devout... Protestant?

He’s filipino. His image has to be devout or else he won’t be voted in. Same reason USA has never had openly non-christian president. Even if he wasn’t devout, he’s admitted to or condoned murder. Guys committed some mortal sins. Also don’t get me started on his retarded fans and his bullshit.

>His image has to be devout or else he won’t be voted in
I had no idea

At least there's reason to be hopeful in the US, given that Sanders (non-religious) would have probably become president if it hadn't been for DNC corruption.

How long has it been this way in the Philippines?

putangina nya

Since the atheists came and colonized the country, killing millions.

That doesn't make sense. If atheists came, conquered, and killed millions, why would Christianity reign supreme?

raging small penis faggot that killed off the competition using the cops and military so his family and friends could take control of the drug trade instead.

Guy's an asshole

Because Filipinos stuck to their faith and didn't let the atheists get to them.

Aaahhh, ok. You sound like a biased Christfag.

A quick study of the history of religion in the Philippines tells me that it was polytheism, then Islam, then Christianity. No mention of this great Atheist-led genocide you speak of.

They're just uneducated, esily-manipulated people who've been easy to take advantage of.

Good man. Germany would need him instead of Merkel.

He's a fascist piece of trash.

WTF have you ever been in the Philippines?

This is a perfect example of how dictators rise to power.

Has he done something good?

>What do you think about this guy?

piece of shit authoritarian official being propped up by the large minority of sheeple in the population.
seems to be a common problem today

BASED

t. drug-using degenerate

His son don't sell drugs, don't believe political gossips

Yes, crime dropped by 49% 3 months after this guy got elected

Yeah coz getting a 91% satisfaction rate from the people is a dictator right?

>Since the atheists came
Communists is what you are thinking of. Communists. Atheists are people who don't believe in gods.

i can only hope to one day be as happy as the hillary supporter when she found that hobo one day

Do you know,you dont know

Fucker needs to extradite Peter Scully to Australia so they can didge his doo. I'll pull the doodley, mate.

yeah, drug eradication is good n all
but he better fix the fucking traffic problem, the slow ass overpriced internet, the garbage shit situation, the illegal settlers trashing the place and the fucking corrupt government!!!

>the hillary supporter
Nobody supported Clinton. We just voted for her to avoid the shitstorm we're in now.

spaniards are the ones who colonize philippines

>Yeah coz getting a 91% satisfaction rate from the people is a dictator right?

Did you think dictators got low approval?

Do the 49% include corruption or students shot by the police?

>Yeah coz getting a 91% satisfaction rate from the people is a dictator right?
1. Approval ratings are irrelevant in a dictatorship, because it's either skewed by the state, people are afraid to speak against it, or they're so stupid they believe they should be cucked into oblivion
2. Yes, a Dictator, by definition, is someone who has absolute power and operates above the law

That guy is awesome! Our country needs him!

He's a fucking cocksucker. I hope I get to watch his ugly monkey head explode on live television from a sniper bullet I will stand up and clap.

What country is "our", Afganistan?

Brazil

>but he better fix the fucking traffic problem
In places like Manila, it's too populated nowadays, the more people, the more traffic.
In small towns, there are too much people driving motorcycles.

>the slow ass overpriced internet
Globe, Smart & PLDT bribe politicians with millions to not let foreign internet service providers invest in the country because they want the internet service to be monopolized.

>the garbage shit situation
Filipinos are filthy, they throw garbage everywhere, piss anywhere & spit anywhere, this won't change anytime soon

>the illegal settlers trashing the place
We can't just send them away because of MUH HUMAN RAYTS

>the fucking corrupt government!!!
We need transparency laws but our congressmen won't approve it.

agree.
I wouldn't invite Hillary to my birthday party for the same reason I wouldn't invite my company's CEO, because I want friends not drones. But that doesn't mean they aren't good at their job.

>all I want for Christmas is a dictator, Santa!
>conservatives don't understand how they're rulecucks

Kek

She was clearly the more qualified candidate of the two. The problem in American politics is that we only get two choices. It's not really a choice at that point, it's an ultimatum.

it's amazing how effective fake media can really manipulate the world's opinion on someone.
I dont mean to start a debate, but just want to say, Duterte, rough around the edges as he may be, is very effective, no BS leader who is ready to bend the LAWs and give a big FUCK YOU to Human Rights SJW crap to deliver fast justice. If you know the guy, you wont be scared at all. I should know, I live in Davao City under his rule for many years before he became president. He aint perfect, but he's the best we have in Government right now. Also worth noting, most of the rallies against him are paid for by his opposition. They pick up lots of poor people from far flung areas and drop em off at rallies and give the "allowances" like Php 500.00 (10usd) for protesting for a few days. It's an obvious thing the media here tends to ignore. Pathetic. Again, I should know, I'm a local in these parts. And no I dont like all his policies to be honest but he is a good man, bottom line.

He's a perfect example of the average filipino, stupid and arrogant. I swear either the U.S. should reassert their colonial authority ir maybe even Japan should step in and take back over. They're clearly not cut out for self government.

>give a big FUCK YOU to Human Rights SJW crap
I stopped reading when you called human rights "SJW crap". Dude is a monster.

>He's a perfect example of the average filipino, stupid and arrogant.

The same could be said of Donald Trump, if you change filipino to burger

>ready to bend the LAWs
>deliver fast justice
kek

>the opposition are just paid shills
I've heard this propaganda before.

I've heared some Political party wants to destroy him. Maybe some of trolls who hates him invaded Sup Forums. #smfh

Are you stupid or something? a dictator is someone who comes to power & abuse it, and is hated by the majority of people, PRRD is loved by the majority and hated by less than 9-10% of the population(communists, LP loyalists, yellowtards, drug cartels, triads & druggies)

>1. Approval ratings are irrelevant in a dictatorship, because it's either skewed by the state, people are afraid to speak against it, or they're so stupid they believe they should be cucked into oblivion
Majority of TV stations bash & demonize the President 24/7 without being harassed or arrested, so either you're ignorant of that or just plain stupid.
>2. Yes, a Dictator, by definition, is someone who has absolute power and operates above the law
He's not above the law, all the accusations are proofless, you can't base evidence of hyperbolic & sarcastic comments by the President

by police you mean rival drug gang members?

>give a big FUCK YOU to Human Rights

this tells us all we need to know about the value of your character and opinion

not more stupid and arrogant as 90% of the so called western countries

he invented pcmatic and for that we are grateful

>The same could be said of Donald Trump, if you change filipino to southerner
Fixed

>Again, I should know, I'm a local in these parts
If you're in "those parts", chances are you're a fucking moron. Opinion: discarded.

Also, great sources to support your weak as argument.

>Real talk
People are just mad they can't smoke their weed anymore KEK

I've taken shits that were more intelligent than 90% of filipinos. The only thing they have going for them is that some of the women are very beautiful, and even they aren't pure blooded but look like they had a grandmother who got passed around by Japanese soldiers.

Finally PNP is just the biggest Gang in the Philippines

Apparently you've never seen rural Maine.

ohh but they still tho, they just dont know it

This man encourages soldiers to kill commies, BTFO druggies & make brainless liberals cry. This is a good man

>a dictator is someone who comes to power & abuse it, and is hated by the majority of people
Woah, you're really that retarded aren't you?

Kim Jung Un is literally worshiped by his people. When Stalin died, so many people attended his funeral that people got killed from crowd movements. Mugabe is loved by his nigger population and half of the nigger dictators are thought to have magical powers.

Dictators are absolutely loved by the population because dictators control all the information given to the people.

I guess you are born in the land of the free and the home of the brave, right?

>a dictator is someone who comes to power & abuse it
A quick Google search would illuminate why that's inaccurate.

>Majority of TV stations bash & demonize the President 24/7 without being harassed or arrested
Oh. Ok. I guess since you said that. See, I knew you were an idiot.

>He's not above the law, all the accusations are proofless, you can't base evidence of hyperbolic & sarcastic comments by the President
>no evidence
But there really is. I wont post sources, because your stupid ass will just dismiss it. Anyway, it makes it a lot easier when you control the police

>Woah, you're really that retarded aren't you?
No, he's just an average filipino. Education there is so poor quality that it might as well not even exist.

The only gang preventing criminals harming your ass

Being able to walk the streets at night is an improvement BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW I JUST LIVE HERE.

-its just silly how they come up with more and more reasons to blame for the traffic (hence demonitizing jeeps in ncr) when its really a population problem
-but net providers can keep up with demand and with the service they provide, they know it, like you said, they want it monopolized
-yeah, agree with that.
-there are a lot of places built for them to relocate, dumb shites just dont listen and move out hurr durr this is our home... we prefer to live in crowded shitholes
-exactly!

How many of the PNP members are involved in the crimes they should avoid?

My dad's filipino and he's just like him

A brash asshole who doesn't care who he hurts as long as it tickles his ego and makes him feel like a big man

I'm glad you are safe to be a prostitute again.

It's a manlet complex I think.

Like Trump's small hand thing.

Good thing you never had to stop sucking dick at any point in your life.

Have you tried not being poor? I'm American and I've visited PH several times and never had trouble walking around at night.

i wish my hand looked so great when giving the finger

Sorry for not being born a burger. I take what life gives me. Being able to prostitute myself at night included.

Are your parents related you retard? N. Koreans worship KJU because they are forced to.
The people who attended Stalin were forced by the commie regime to come to make it look as if the commie wasn't evil. Mugabe is loved?? news flash moron, he's being deposed by the majority now with the help of the military. Duterte is loved by majority his people(excluding druggies, communists, jihadists, triads, drug gangs, corrupt LP politicians & brainless yellowtards).

He’s a total looney. Everyone knows, that there is only one way to defeat drugdealers: make Trugs legal, and tax them.

>north koreans are forced to
>soviet russians are forced to
>zimbabweans are forced to
>but filipinos want to

fuck Dogdirty

It's pointless arguing with him. Filipinos don't even merit being mentioned when discussing proper human civilization. Brown asian monkeys that have only advanced to what low station they are at because of the actual civilized powers who have seen fit to colonize and introduce proper civilization.

Filipino here, he's a good leader.. Not religious. A great character.

stop samefagging tho

That's what I thought, dumbfuck. Stay cucked.

Yes you are too stupid, but that's given.

Come on guys, I know you were required to learn English in whatever passes for school where you're from so please remember that Tagolog is not a real language.

nobel of peace

Go back jerking to traps and watching your wife getting blacked you sjw cuck.

needs to be imprisoned for what he did

killing drug addicts and dealers is just bad esp with no trial required

This

Are Filipinos following Russia's lead now? Prepare for the Filipino trolls, I guess.

Love the guy,world needs to toughen up, cop should be able to shoot you for crossing a road or spitting on a sidewalk.Human rights are worst.

>not a real language

uhhhhm... its real
kaya putangina mo

He handles his shit and doesn't give a fuck about what you think about him, like a real fucking man. You white boys could learn something about that instead of letting femnazis and muslim extremists walk all over you like the sad shits you are.

Nobody is killing drug addicts except drug pushers who want to silence their costumers to avoid getting told on the police

>be drug dealer
>kill my customers so they can't go to the police
>have no customers
You're retarded if you think this is what happens.

All Filipinos are inherently trolls because they can't accept that not only is their country trash, but it's trash because it's populated by them. Filipinos would argue all day to avoid the truth that they were better off under the Spanish, Americans, or Japanese.

>check out this state-controlled media source, guys!
You might wanna take a look at statistics from countries with lenient drug laws.

Guess you're more retarded than I thought you already were.

Correct

Signing free education and shit but don't know where he'll get the funds from. Even gone as far as trying to raise tax in cosmetic products called "Vanity tax" Ayy lmao, Best president, always high on fentanyl.

Ang isang lalaki ay nabighani sa isang babae.

Dahil sa hindi niyang magawang aminin ang kanyang damdamin, ipinagbahala niya sa panginoong maykapal ang lahat. Dahil dito, nakuha niya dahil sa himala ang numero ng telepono ng babae. Agad-agad niyang tinawagan ang kanyang pinakamahal gamit ang kakaibang numero. Lubos na lang ang pasasalamat niya ng malaman niya na mahal din siya ng kanyang bagong sinta.

Ngunit kinabukasan, nung kinausap niya yung kanyang di umano na kasintahan tungkol sa mga nangyari, tinitigan lang siya nung binibini na parang nasiraan na siya ng bait. Pagkatapos ng kanyang pagsisiyasat, nalaman niya ang katotohanan. Ang babae na tinawagan niya ay hindi ang parehong babae na nahulog ang damdamin para sa kanya.

Sa katunayan, siya ay babae na nanggaling sa kakambal na daigdig: Pareho ngunit naiiba. Siya ay ang katapat ng babaeng pinakamamahal niya sa ibang mundo na nahulog din ang damdamin para sa kanyang pangalawang sarili na hindi rin alam ang tunay na damdamin ng babae.

Kung ano-ano ang nangyari nang nagkasunduan ang dalawa na ibigay ang kanilang pinakamadilim at pinakapersonal na lihim upang magbigay ng kasangkapan at mga armas na kailangan nila upang masakop ang mga puso ng kanilang mga pangalawang sarili. Habang ang dalaway ay hinahabol ang kani-kanilang mga mahal sa buhay, maraming pagsubok ang umusbong nang sila mismo sa halip ang nagkaibigan. Dito nila malalaman ang KALIKASAN ng PAGMAMAHAL.