Aussies, who knows this brissy Asian?

Aussies, who knows this brissy Asian?

fucked her once at a party. Initials S.M

She looks Persian with a dye job

Any pics of her blowing the horse?

MOAR?!?!?

Hell yes! Correct!

Do you know what she's up to now?

Its been like a 1 year and a half since. But then she got with a crackhead dude, its been on and off. Then she went into stripping and nude photo shoots. Now, I'm not sure mate, I got here of FB though

damn, got anymore?

Damn. I used to know her in 2012-2014. Had her on Insta and wasn't surprised she went into nude modelling. Doesn't look like she does it any more though. She's kinda fallen off the map for a while. One of her photographers started posting uncensored pics but he privatised his Insta.

I remember her posting a vid on Snapchat of her snorting some coke when she was like 16/17. That was probably when she was at her craziest.

thats not asian
thats some shit tier sandnigger

>disgusting

Such a small world haha

Google Kevin Richards photography yolasite. There's a bunch of lingerie pics on there. I have a few others but they're on another hard drive.

Nar just a small Australia.

She's a phillapino.

yeah seems like she settled down. The boys were keen to get a lap dance off her, shame she stopped

i don't believe it, i bet its a lie for attention
also
if thats true i was not wrong
phillipinos and thais are the niggers of asia

cheers dude. Do you have the password?

Idk for sure but her Insta bio used to say "Aussie/fillo".

Any Jody H from NSW?

For the nude section? Nope, I wish I did. But if you go to the gallery/portfolio section there's a whole bunch of pics of her in there. She has pierced nipples and you can see them through the lingerie if you look really close.

I've heard she got around a bit, so there'd be a few people out there who've been with her. Never seen any private pics of her though, just her modelling ones.

Yeah a real shame. I remember back in 2013 maybe she was really flirty with me, it wasn't until later that I added her on social media and saw what she had been up to. If only I wasn't such a clueless dumb kid lol.

Got any more Aussie asians? I’ve got oc but not worth posting names.

post em

If anyone’s got OC HMU on kik leetheanon lol

Pretty sure I finger bashed her at party on the Gold Coast like 7 years ago

The chick in the OP is only 19 now.

any Perth? accidentally fallen in love with so many asian girls here

OP here. I'm going to bed.

Leetheanon still posts here?

Occasionally