Tfw terrone American

>tfw terrone American
This is fate worse then death, non whites hate you and whites don't consider you to be them. In addition to being 5'6 and having olive skin you also have to deal with stupid sterotypes that come with being a dago. How do I kill myself as painless as possible?

Eeeeey I'm walkin' 'ere!

FUCK YOU

Gabagool

I SWEAR TO GOD STOP IT IVE NEVER EVEN EATEN GABAGOOL

I bet you do everything for the family.
It is really important to help PAPA and MAMA (MIA).
Have you taken over the family business yet?
I bet it's an italian reataurant.

I WORK IN A UPS WAREHOUSE THERE IS NO FAMILY BUSINESS

Have you stolen anything from there for your family?

NO IT'S A FELONY TO DO THAT

When did italian americans last gave a shit about the law?
You must have maffia connections. I bet they helped you get your current job.

STOP IT YOU FUCKING MAGYAR SON OF A BITCH I DONT HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS IM AN UGLY OLIVE 5'6 VIRGIN

Do you wear one of those gooden cross necklaces with a loosely buttoned shirt that is dripping in grease and sweat?

I wear shorts or sweatpants and a t shirt or hoodie

is this the new /CHI/? does this mean you'll stop posting this in /cum/?

No

Terrones can very easily pass for CHI considering their similar phenotypes and obesity rates

t. Lombard-American

Are you from St. Louis ?

No, Jersey :DDDD gabaGOOL

you belong to America now you're no longer italian terrone but you're Italian American terrone, disgusting
Don't dare to come to Italy

Ahh well fuck you polentone for creating the myth that north Italians are different from south Italians to cover your own skin.
I won't in fact I don't leave my room so people don't have to see my disgusting terrone face

You'd might as well be a Chi

So what's your name? I bet is Juan

No I hate Mexicans fuck them, and don't act all superior because your from the """"white"""" part of italy
No it's Charles

oh god, American brainwashed you

My grandparents were from sicily and Im 6', have pale skin, blue eyes and my beard is half ginger
I've passed as local in northern Europe

Are they from Palermo? they got NORMAMD, my mom's family is from there and she has blue eyes. My dad's was from Messina and looks like an Arab

Mirabella imbaccari

This is the most Argentinian post I have ever read.

>Enna
They had people from Lombardy come and settle there in medivial times and race mixed with the terrone living there, I think that explains why you got 6' and blue eyes

I'm also terrone American. 5'8 and a greasy olive complexion. Oh well, the food is good

My height is because I'm also part north Spanish but blue eyes are common in both sides of the family.My mom is from the italian side and she is 1.75mt but she is an outlier they are pretty short for white people standards

How do you cope with being non white ?
Is every Argentina person a Spaniard-italian mix ?

Yes but most also have native genes

can all dagos, spics, and wogs just fuck OFF?!?!?!

No we takin ova dicks out medigan
How much ?

>No we takin ova dicks out medigan
speak english you greasy abbasid rape baby

Merde di canne. Inbred Anglo Celtic "men" will be replaced by Mediterranean bulls.

Mutts shouldnt be talking shite about other mutts Johnathan Westley McAdams.

53% last time they checked

Damm really?