Please help me Sup Forums, I'm in love with a young girl but she's super mature. I dont know what to do Sup Forums...

Please help me Sup Forums, I'm in love with a young girl but she's super mature. I dont know what to do Sup Forums, i know we're meant for each other but i dont know how we can go on living in secret. Does anyone have any personal experience of being in love with a younger girl? How did it turn out? Please Sup Forums i love her..

> pic related is our texts together... we text each other every morning and night

Fake and gay. Enjoy jail

OP stop being such a Pedo and get a gf your own age.

Get a life op

> fake
> enjoy jail

Or

> gay
> 13 year old GIRL

Pick one faggot

> fake
> enjoy jail

Or

> gay
> 13 year old GIRL

Pick one faggot

/thread

Samefag

Your trolling sucks.

The fact that you managed to get the same post through twice is cool, but goddamn those dubs

(13 year old here)
Dude we're not sexually mature and I've had one handjob but to have sex at my age is just a stupid idea.

Ah...to be 13 and perma b&

VPNツ

BFS

explanation?

depends entirely on her parents, dude. if they're cool, you'll be fine. if they're not, you're screwed.

you won't have to go on living in secret. just for another 3 years, or whatever the legal age is in your state/country.

>but she's mature
No dude. You're just immature. She literally cannot give you anything except some weird sexual fulfillment.
When she gets older and realises what she's been doign and ditches you. You're either gonna have that happen and be lonely, or slip up and get put in teh slammer and ostracized from society.

Just find yourself a young looking adult girl, who can actually support herself and you in life, you hopeless cretin.

That, or enjoy your life of listening to what Becky's doing in chem and which Snapchat filter is her favorite. Children are vapid and underdeveloped mentally. Don't fucking do it.

Move to alabama, they might even make you senator!

Exactly, she'll regret by 20

Don't offend dude.

I know it sucks having your inclination. I know society is ageist, and fails to account for outliers. The fact is, though, you don't take precedent over society, we need society more than we need you to get off.

You actually need to get your shit together and drop that hoe who is literally gonna use you to be her daddy

>mfw this is awkward and obviously fake fantasy bait for OPs pedo fetish
>mfw it's the holiday season and OP has to do things like this to be happy because he's lonely
>mfw seeing dime a dozen people like this for the last 10 years making up fantasies on the internet
>mfw one day I might be like OP

> fake
> enjoy jail

Or

> gay
> 13 year old GIRL

Pick one faggot

>13
>10+3
>1
>3

Fuck

had a similar thing when i was younger, girl was around 14-15, i was 20 or 21. We were madly in love for 1 year, but were not together. First I was a bit embarrassed about it, second I thought it is not right (although it is legal in my country), third I had a girlfriend that time (same age). When I broke up with my gf, we started dating about a month later. We were dating for about 1 moth, never had sex, when she broke up with me because she fell in love with some other guy. She is not in love with you, she is in love with the idea of an older guy (probably that is why she acts so mature, heck she might be really more mature than most of the girls at her age) and probably has daddy issues. She is 13 dude, she know nothing about life or anything. If you are not going to jail because of it, she still going to fuck you up mentally and emotionally. At least that's what happened to me. I know you think this is the fairy tale, and these kind of things never work, but you are sure for you it is going to, because you are in love and you think you find the one, but you didn't trust me. Cut all connections and go on with your life, she will get over it sooner than you.

I did fuck a 14 year old girl in Canada.. it was just incredible.. my dick even get longer and thicker through the tiny fresh vagina stimulation

You shouldn't talk about your older sister like that.

MODS?

Do whatever, just don't sex her until she is physically mature.

>mfw one day I might be like OP
Kek

I'm afraid of the same thing tbh.

Youre stereotyping. The convos we have together as so meaningful and mature and fun. Shes the perfect girl in every way and i find even older guys stare at her in public because shes so beautiful

Nah i drive her around but tbh she does more for me like she cooks and cleans and shes like a proper wife lol

I told her before i didnt think we could do it and she literally just grabbed and held me and we kissed.. she told me she doesnt want me leave me..

Even see this text.. shes just perfect in every way

Fuck off loser.

>calculator.png

Dude she's good-looking but its her or not be a sex offender
If not you, she'll slip up. Parents'll find out and they'll tell the cops and you're royally fucked
It's a tough life, dude

Why'd she put a space between me and n?

You really like me "and(n)" I like you too

It's how underage, teeny boppers text

Lmao

R u an adult male saying a 13 year old girl is good looking user? :o

you either stop giving fucks, move to somewhere people don't know you two.
you can come clean to her parents, if you think you have a chance at winning the russian roulette

oh, and put a ring on it before she gets bored and dumps you for the FotM

Faith 13... Faih 13.... Fi13... FBI
This is bait af

stop being a cuck and get a girl your own age

Whats FotM

it's even tougher when you're too autistic to tell you're getting baited into providing jack off material to a fat neckbeard with no GF.

Eh, the menu isn't illegal but the food is.
Let's assume a Schrödinger's cat analysis where I am both 18+ and -18.

Not autistic. Just bored.

flavor of the month

So you're saying you'd eat out her tight 13 year old pussy and swallow her virgin juices?

In fact, see the menu naked is very illegal

no,

Yeah, ofc

Not how it works. AoC laws are a bit more complicated. While the AoC might be let's say 16, there's still a part of the law that says it's only legal if there's only a 4 year age gap, and the older person can't be in a position of authority over the younger.

No. You're just immature. She's going to get older, grow out of this phase and then she's going to fucking hate you because of what you did. Trust me I know from experience.

not how it works you little shit
there's the AoC, a part that can make it higher for persons in authority (and fags in some states) and a part that lowers it within a certain age gap (romeo and juliet laws)

people don't hate others without a good reason or indoctrinement

What kind of socially inept retards would think this was real? Good to see tricking newfags is still easier than ever.

Eh. some of us are too bored to not

you need help nigga

I'm 31 years old dude. I'm not stereotyping. I've literally seen this shit happen 3 times with retarded friends who thoroughly convinced themselves that "B-but she's mature, she's DIFFERENT to other 13 year olds."
It's not healthy bro, get someone who's going to stimulate your mental AND your physical self.
It's not fault of her own, she's a fucking child who probably cares more about pointless shit that doesn't matter when adults look at their 'worries' and see vapid, selfish, pre pubescent melodrama and compare it to their; Loss of loved ones, heart ache from past relationships/friendships, job, money, possessions, image, social status. And here you are trying to fantasise and convicne yourself she's 'like' an adult.
She has no idea what life even is at this point, and you;re going to give her an extremely skewed image of what adults are and act like. It's your trucking responsibility to sculpt our future generations, not destroy them for selfish wants.
>Asks' Sup Forums what to do
>People respond
>"NO YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE STEREO TYPING.

Enjoy being a fucking paedo.

>she cooks and cleans and shes like a proper wife lol

"like".
the girl wants to be grown up, that's why she's doing it. She thinks that's what is going to make her happy.
You're twisting her even further down this path.

When she gets older and her priorities change what then? When she realises she wants to be a teen with the boys at school, and then a young adult exploring the world, and sexual partners?

You've been through all of this, maybe not literally, but you have had those same dreams, urges and transitions through the stages of your life.

There's no way that girl is 'perfect' just because she's doting on you and saying she loves you. To me bro, it sounds like you're fucking lonely and you;re using her a figure head, a scape goat for your own personal struggles. Seek help man, not for the attraction to a child even - just fix yourself, work on YOU. You're not where you want to be and only YOU can fix it. STOP PROJECTING.

And you think the responses aren't playing along too?

Fuck me Sup Forums when did you all get so 'self aware'. When did we stop posting just for fun?
Everything has to be EXPOSED these days. of course none of this is fucking real.

Why do people enjoy this? It is just very sad.

Lol see you in jail faggot

I’m 18 and with a 15 year old. It’s not exactly the same age range but I think what I have to say kinda has relevance.
As a quick disclaimer, I started dating her at 17 when she was 14. She is my best friends youngest sister and he doesn’t know about it. Finally, we’ve been going out for 5 months nearly 6 and we’ve done it all.

You need to really stop and ask yourself how mature she is, because you guys WILL a have falling out and when that happens you need to know she won’t throw you under a bus out of spite. Also, when the relationship ends (and it will. All relationships tend to either marriage or breakups) then you have to know you’ll be safe and mentally prepared to move on.

Finally, you need to recognise that her parents will destroy you if they find out. Make that clear for the both of you otherwise this will end in jail.

Other than that? Have a blast, underage girls can be so much fun in comparison to older ones.

How can underage girls be fun than older girls especially 13 year old omes

can't be worse than muhammad, right?

What the actual fuck you pedo

13 I’m not so clued in on, but 15 year olds are reckless and excitable. Conversation isn’t blocked by ‘what if he doesn’t like me’ barriers. Honestly there are older girls like this too but the maturity always makes them slightly boring. Younger girls (maybe just to me) aren’t as focused on that.

Then again you have the absolute scum of youths who you should avoid like the plague. It’s all relative, gotta make sure you’re choosing the right person.

Let's see some pics of this "girl" OP

What the fuck is wrong with you?
BEHOLD WHAT LOLI DOES TO HUMAN BEINGS!

Hand yourself into the police, you degenerate

sage
larping pedo creating a fake conversation

Welcome to Sup Forums newfag

See

Sure that bull shit cut off pic post the whole pic OP then I will give you my real advice

that wasn't me but I don't really want to post the whole pic. Just know that she's beautiful and literally flawless. Her bod is even amazing too

Then post the pic faggot are you afraid you will expose yourself? Or are you afraid Sup Forums will hurt your feelings? No wonder you can't get a girl your own age you act like you are 13

Here is the advice.
Leave her. No one is meant for one another.

No lol.

Yeah I am immature but doesn't change the fact that we're in love and she's probably the one who takes control of the relationship

Hello fellow fbi agent, have you never been told that you should not be that suspicious when trying to catch a predator?

fake and gay

Do you know her irl because if not probably b8

>same post twice
>mfw