What are examples of the preistly warrior caste evola talked about

what are examples of the preistly warrior caste evola talked about

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/969_Movement
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-969-specialreport-idUSBRE95Q04720130627
citadelfoundations.blogspot.ca/2016/05/julius-evolas-ride-tiger.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mudshits move in, breed like rabbits and disrupt their traditions
>monks are like: "hey guys, we don't want to convert but you can do what you want and we can all be at peace ok?"
>mudlimes go full: ALLAH"U ACKBAR!" as usual once they get large enough in number and start killing Buddhists
>monks call forth celestial war tigers and start riding them over fields full of muslim corpses while chanting sutras

I'd say that's the best real world example of what he's talking about currently... since you know, unlike the modern Euro "vikings" they ARE NOT LARPing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/969_Movement

>Special Report: Myanmar gives official blessing to anti-Muslim monks
reuters.com/article/us-myanmar-969-specialreport-idUSBRE95Q04720130627

Evola seriously thought humans came from the north pole, as descendants of the mythological Hyperborean race. Forgive me if I have some scepsis.

People in the army, Trump supporters, and blue collar workers.

That's an esoteric subject
Require a different mindset in order to understand

Yes, a mistaken mindset. Esotericism is a fancy word for pseudo-scientific nonsense. It is the fan fiction of science.

Gas the counter revolutionaries new order of military religious and trade orders now

Some Sikhs and Buddists
Possibily the Gurkhas during the peak of British Empire

>Evola believed in Hyperborean origins of humanity
So did Herodotus.
>thus, everything he said was trash
Ok.

Why does every Dutch user sound like an angsty teenager when commenting on right wing thinkers?
>akshully, [sweeping blanket statement], a FACT that would be instantly obvious to anyone with an intellect as sharp as mine
>t. Science and Methodology Guru

You can't just try to answer OPs question?
I'm not a Marxist, but I can discuss Marx and answer factually when asked about his theories, without shitposting like a whiny little 12 year old bitch.

Varg is the greatest meme of all time, and that's coming from someone who loves his music. The guy has basically invented his own form of norse paganism with no basis in reality, as there's no historical basis for much of the shit he espouses.

Literally Orders Militant.

The Priesthood is rising Donald

I remember feeling anger and confusion when I watched his unwatchably boring movie and saw EGYPTIAN stuff.

Please keep in mind that another country had to literally walk in their territory to save them 70 years ago. Calling them cucks would be a fucking compliment.

The priestly caste and the warrior caste are two separate groups.

Are you looking for contemporary examples? Of which group?

Can Evola be read without any prereqs? Is it dense? Fedoracore?

The Templars, the Teutonic knights, and the Hospitaliers were warrior monks

Also, in the middle-age it was not uncommon for the clergy to fight.

Not too familiar with him, but from what I've read you need a pretty solid grasp of western philosophy and eastern mysticism/ hinduism in order to understand what the fuck he's going on about. I started reading Revolt Against the Modern World, but there were so many references to esoteric shit that I'd never heard about there was no point going on until I knew more.

In my opinion, it helps to be familiar with Plato and Guenon before reading his stuff.

Check out this review:

citadelfoundations.blogspot.ca/2016/05/julius-evolas-ride-tiger.html

It discusses the sort of language he uses.

>stupidity is the smartest ideology of our times

??

>Evola seriously thought humans came from the north pole, as descendants of the mythological Hyperborean race.
But that's exactly what happened.

I like Evola, overall he was worth reading. His flashes of brilliance (the Gentile-Jew Solar/Lunar stuff for example) was great.

But, he teetered on L.Ron Hubbard tier shit at times.

Then again, a lot of powerful people say shit that sounds exactly like him under the guise of "the Kabbalah."

Maybe it's like Nietzsche said, how people sometimes work better giving themselves totally to something they may suspect or even know deep down is total bullshit, but the belief in it as a code fuels them.

Makes me curious to look more into the Kabbalah since so many people are into it. At least from the point of surveying culture (I'm suspicious as to whether there's any worthwhile culture there though).

aztecs