Cele/b/ thread continued

cele/b/ thread continued

this bitches face is kikey and not nice

Always gotta give a shout out to my two Queens.

>posters: 2
OP and jew poster
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this ironic post

there are real pics of her pissing and you post a fake

Soviet Russia.

I meant that as a joke, but I think there's a fair chance that's actually true.

Would hatefuck like a jackhammer

more miley plz

She can cuck me anytime

Daily reminder

Good afternoon/morning people!

Hello OP

So jetzt MUSS ich mich mal AUSKOTZEN!! wie ihr wisst war jamiroo seit einigen wochen schlapp. auf rat meiner schamanin bekam er deshalb NUR rosenwasser und kein futter (auch KEIN BARF). so nun sagte die schamanin das das eben etwas länger dauert bei schäferhunden und sie ist ja auch nicht mehr die jüngste. meine TOLLE mitbewohnerin (SARKASTISCH!!!!) wollte mir die ganze zeit einreden das ich fehler mache etc und das ich mal lieber zu einem “richtigen” TA soll und so. sie ist noch nicht auf dem richtigen pfad. bei manchen dauert das eben länger. Aber ich bin gedultig. SO und jetzt war ich vorgestern den ganzen tag nicht zuhause, arge musste mich mal wieder irgendwo hinschicken und DANN GEHT DIE SHCLAMPE MIT MEINEM ARMEN JAMIROO EINFACH SO ZUM TA!!! ICH BIN SO WÜTEND!!!!!! UND DER SAGT NATürLICH DAS SIE KREBS HAT UND DAS SIE EIGENDLICH EINGESCHLÄFTERT WERDEN MUSS!!! SO ALS OB ES KREBS WIRKLICH GEBEN WÜRDE! UND DANN HAT DER IHM IRGENDWAS GESPRITZT UND GESTERN IST MEIN ARMER JAMIROO DARAN GESTORBEN!!!! DER TA DIE SAU HAT IHN UMGEBRACHT!! UND MEINE MITBEWOHNERIN SO “du bist schuld du warst nicht schnell genug beim TA...blahblahbalh” ALS HÄTTE ICH KEINE AHNUNG UND MEINE SCHAMANIN AUCH NICHT!!!!! DAS MUSS MAN SICH MAL VORSTELLEN!!!! ICH BIN SOOOOOO WÜTEND!!!!!

HI I'M ADOLF HITLER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE NAZI PARTY. THE HISTORY BOOKS ARE WRONG, THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS DID NOT KILL THE JEWS. I PERSONALLY KILLED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE SIX MILLION WITH MY GARGANTUAN GERMAN GLOCKENSPEIL. MY MASSIVE FRANKFURTER FROM THE FATHERLAND SMASHED EACH AND EVERY HEEB WITH MORE ZEST AND ZEAL THEN ZYKLON-B EVER COULD FATHOM. FOUR AND ONE HALF MILLION PERISHED UNDER MY IMPRENGABLE BUNKER. THE OTHER ONE POINT FIVE MILLION I DROWNED IN A COLLOSAL RAIN OF MY FUHRERFUNK, EACH JEW CHOKING WITH DELIGHT ON MY DELICIOUS DONGDROPPINGS. THEIR GASPING, CHOKING VOICES SOUNDED LIKE A GREEK CHORUS UNTIL THE FINAL BREATHS OF THE LAST. I GUARANTEE IT.

Post more of this little cunt

That's not a very nice thing to say

Hello.

Does anyone have those FB screenshots with this old guy creeping on some girl, and then on the other half of the picture there's a photo of him in a suit, and when someone tells him he looks good he replies "You betcha!"

With my perceptions in a mix
Down twenty gigs through the net
To the cloudy site of Sup Forums: Population >9000
Excessive faggotry, well maybe
In the shadow of red & green eyes
All the strangers pass through
Where the rules just don't apply
At the fork turn left a store
But on the right stay free from sight
'Cause >9000 quite bitter beings
Like to stack the bodies high
The only way to ever leave is
Overflooded by the spam
And entanglement in Sup Forums
Brings you fear in fifty posts
Desu deleted all the tourists
At the bottom of the lake
And not the supports the cause
To leave not the Sup Forumsro's, stains their veins
Here, three miles back is where we are
All we ever wanted was Snacks back
Civilized are close but way too many
Footprints giving clue to where we are
Civilized are close but way too many
All we ever wanted...

Mother Suiseiseki loves us, she loves me and you and everybody, and through the teachings of her sacred word we will live in harmony and oneness, and ascend into a state of pure anonymity ~desu
When we are all the same mind and spirit~
~desu, the sacred sound, so that it may resonate within us and flow out to touch the ethereal beyond ~desu
the sacred vibration, resonates with the great fiery waters beyond the universe, and touches god
~desu appears embraced in a beautiful chorus of vibration
Mother Suiseiseki is in all things, in all places. You can not imprison her any more than you could cage the wind ~desu.
Suiseiseki cultivates the possibility, ever so gently pulling it from the one all, so that it is allowed to manifest ~desu.
It is through these manifestations of temporary individuality that the spirit energy is made to grow before returning to the great nothing ~desu.
Suiseiseki is all things, and thus the evil is also required~ But it is always the way, that the evil do not know they are only aiding in cosmic unity, because they are driven by selfishness and hate. While the good, know that the evil is also a part of the all. Which is what allows them to be full of love for all things ~desu.
Its in this way, that suiseiseki can favor only one, because where love is given it is got, and hatred breeds death. The duality extends to all depths, even into the heart of suiseiseki herself. So that she needs not give equal favor to each side, even though each is equal in the universe ~desu.
This is the difference between the mind and the spirit, the mind knows not the spirit, the spirit knows not at all, but drives all things ~desu.

Maiden of gardens, Maiden of gardens
The world is in your hand,
I will fight until the end.
She wont follow newfag command,
I will fight, desu will stand.
When newfags roll, LULZ are gone.
The Maiden of gardens
will leave behind,
and I will fight.
The love is lost,
beauty and light,
have vanished from
her garden of delight.
The LULZ are gone,
midnight has come,
from this darkness births new kingdom.
I will fight, desu will stand.
Hunt goes on,
deep in the night, time to pray, down on your knees,
you can't hide from the eternal light.
until my last breath, I will fight
Now realize, the LULZ they die,
darkness has fallen in paradise.
but we'll be strong, and we will fight,
against the faggotry of the night.
I will fight and I will stand.

That rack...

Kind of a shit meme
Judy was already a meme
Meme inside a meme?
Memeception?
I don't know what's more disturbing
the fact that some user went, "Hey, i got this idea for a meme, it's like, pepsi x judy man"
or the fact that everyone else thought it was a good idea

we'll never die
even when our hearts stop beating
our history's and searches will be there
our comments and reply's will be saved
by uploading your thoughts and opinions to the internet we will live forever on in the cache
we will always be here forever as the ghosts
of an era
forgotten or not we will live on
>see you space cowboys

Not who you're responding to, but I just don't see how this can be done in practice. Newfags come here and they assimilate to the culture by observing and mimicking behavior. They become so proficient at it that they are essentially undetectable, shrouded amongst the masses through the veil of anonymity. They insist they are against the cancer and yet contribute to it just as much. They're more like a virus than like cancer. Infiltrating the host cell as means for multiplication until the cell dies and it spreads in exponential numbers. But unlike a virus that Sup Forums can resist through antibodies or vaccines (like Tumblr, etc.), this virus mutates constantly, always remaining under the radar and with the illusion that its presence is welcomed.
The other problem is that the cancer is deeply layered and comes out in a near infinite number of ways. There is no idea, no thread, nothing that is cancer-free. So how can we put up a defense against something that is ubiquitous and largely unrecognizable across the bigger scales? It seems impossible

This is the most surefire way to prove to anyone worth a shit here that you're a newfag.
There have always been people here with some level of sympathy. The reason why anyone thinks otherwise is the same reason people think old music was more consistently good - nobody still plays the shitty old stuff just like nobody screencapped Sup Forums getting pissed at child torture because it's not funny like those epic haxxor Sherlock screencaps you found on Funnyjunk.
Sup Forums was never good and it's always had more than its fair share of retards, but ever since Fox News and other retard news sources spread that we're some elite hacker club full of super-edgy jaded mercenaries, faggots like you show up by the shortbus-full day in and day out, trying really hard to prove you're old in some desperate and pathetic attempt to fit in on an ANONYMOUS messaging board.
God damn every time some fucktard spouts that bullshit like they've been here forever it makes me wish we really were elite hacker wizards so I could track them down and lock them in their basements to starve.
Yeah I'm salty

You seem mad. So mad that your accusing me of being the desu army.
Your mad arn't you?
You should see someone about your mad, before you mad someone you mad. I'm saying this because your mad and should seek some you mad before you mad everywhere. It can be tough being you mad, abd often people suffrting from you mad take their own you mad lives. I just saying, it's an option you mad.

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.

Before the ceaseless cuck, trap, fur threads. Back before generally unfunny and repetitive content became the predominating theme. Before there were feels, there were baww threads. Before kek, we did shit for the lulz. Back when you would turn on CNN or Fox News and see something you witnessed being discussed in a thread the night prior, manifest itself and impact the world on a global, albeit trivial, scale. Back when getting v& was a legitimate concern because you had participated in at least 4 publicized bomb threads in a week. When we weren't prank calling public events posing as Al Qaeda, we were shutting down the pool in Habbo hotel, keeping them safe from AIDS.
People say Sup Forums was never good. Bullshit. This place used to be fucking awesome. I would literally lurk from dusk till dawn, fapping and laughing. Now I just fap, I rarely ever laugh.
We conceived CNN to broadcast that Steve Jobs had died of a heart attack via ireport causing the stock price of apple to fucking tank. We made Oprah say 'Over 9,000 penises" on fuckign T.V. We made Times Magazine list moot as the most influential person in the world in 09. WHY did we do all of that? For the fuckign lulz, that's why.
It's weird, because although Sup Forums's community is as massive as it's ever been, there is very little momentum/drive/innovation. For example, Shillary is campaigning in Syracuse on Friday. If this is were old/b/, there would be multiple threads on various possible ways we could fuck shit up. That's why old Sup Forums was fun. We got involved in whatever was happening in the real world for the lulz. I think there's hope, though. I think we can make Sup Forums great again

I WILL CUT OF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK MOTHER FUCKER, POST IT AGAIN, I DARE YOU MOTHER FUCKER. GO AHEAD I TRIPLE DARE YOU TO POST IT AGAIN FUCKER, I WILL DISEMBOWEL YOU AND USE YOUR INTESTINES AS A CONDOM TO FUCK YOUR DEAD WHORE WIFE WITH. SO POST IT FUCKER. YOU WERE SO BRAVE TO POST IT THE OTHER THOUSANDS OF TIMES, WHAT'S ONE MORE POST GOING TO DO OTHER THAN END YOUR PATHETIC SHIT OF A LIFE. SO POST IT MOTHER FUCKER I DARE YOU. YOUR HEAD, YOUR, NECK, YOUR INTESTINES WILL BE MINE. POST IT AGAIN, MOTHER FUCKER

Im the real desu all you other desus are just imadesu so wont the real desu please stand up, please stand up.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you desufags have a fucking off switch? I don't understand how you can spend all your time on an imageboard, look at countless images and think "THAT THERE THREAD SURE WOULD LOOK BETTER WITH SUISEISEKI BLASTED ALL OVER IT!" I know the word "autist" gets thrown around a lot here, but I think it might actually be the best word to describe you idiots. You must legitimately be on the autism spectrum. I mean that sincerely; what the FUCK does desu even mean?? Why on earth would you associate it with fucking Sup Forums? Did you ever get any sunlight as a child? There's just no rational explanation for why you would keep doing this. You're either a lifelong shut-in or a drooling fucking retard

fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day