Who is actually going to build the wall? Cheap Mexican immigrants or Americans? Will you apply...

Who is actually going to build the wall? Cheap Mexican immigrants or Americans? Will you apply? It's going to take a lot of manpower

American robots fueled by the blood of filthy meztizos.

Trump claims he can get the Mexicans to build it themselves.

Hopefully actual Americans.

No, they're going to PAY for it

I bet he annexes their country and then claims their southern wall is now America's wall against the hordes.

Obviously Americans.

No he didn't.

Australian EMU war veterans will build the wall and Mexico will pay, in vegemite.

the thing is that it would be pretty simple to block electronic remittances from illegal immigrants, and it would crush their economy overnight.

Mexico would do pretty much anything to avoid this.

Americans, but Mexico is paying for it.

And if I can get accepted I would love to work on the wall for a few months. Imagine being able to tell your grandkids you helped build the Great Wall of Trump.

I like this picture and I like hispanic women, I have a hispanic gf, she isn't mexican though, and she is a bit lighter than that girl but she is still brown I love her and she has a nice big butt and I want it on top of me

>deport illegals
>spend all that time, money and muscle on building a wall
>still get outbred by legal Mexicans

Fucking idiots.

but who wants more mexicants?

> build wall
> deport beaners
> shut off Western Union buxx
> mexico becomes even more like Mad Max
> wait 10 years ...
> more lebensraum!

>t. halfbreed son of a cuck revolutionary

>still get outbred by legal Mexicans
So like 10k people? Doubt it.

Muslim here.

Whats her thoughts on Muslims?

he will divert foreign aid going to mexico to build the wall. we still pay for it, but doesnt cost us more than the money we were throwing away anyway

Shoddy Mexican labour? I tell you what Donnies gonna do. He's gonna strike a deal with the Sinaloa. They operate a new government. Think of a MEGA/MAGA Las Vegas. And all the agriculture well recieve. No wall needed. Hes gonna get those Mexicans refined trade skills, no more brick laying for Paco. He's gonna seize Trudeau on a trip through the Mexican heartlands. He's gonna fund the rebuild of Fort mac then DEMAND we begin using their refineries. The weak will starve. The stupid will perish. The men will maintain war ready bodies. We WILL NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST. It won't be a north american union. No in 1000 years your kids will be praising King Trump the 21st and singing Hail America as they search the universe for GOD

You can keep her, Auscuck.

>Who is actually going to build the wall?

US Army Corps. of Engineers and hundreds of thousands of American jobs. Every single category of employment even related to such an endeavour will have to hire people to keep up. You've got the miners processing the ore, the refineries making the steel, the manufacturers extruding the rebar. You've got concrete, you've got shipping and transportation to move materials. You're even going to see a boost in grocery stores, hotels, and restaurants as all those workers will need to be housed and fed.

Trump will create more jobs in just one public works project that Obammy has in his entire seven years.

Your country is less than 60% white and you're a minority within 50 years.

she probably thinks that people who worship a literal pedophile are pretty retarded famalam

The wall really was a genius idea

It gives something massive and tangible for the country to feel like it's moving towards. We've had Rushmore, the moon landing, etc. But we've had nothing for decades now.

The wall is a symbol of independence, nationalism, and hard work. It reinforces everything Trump's campaign stands for.

a few million in a country closing in on 320 million...yeah ok dad. sure. whatever you say.

we are more concerned over the black population exploding in crime than a few random beaners.

Watch what happens when we send them all back.

She didn't really like them, I taught her to hate them more
Don't call me that

Army Corps of Engineer, and American patriots hired under the public works program. Democrats scream about wanting infrastructure spending to "make jobs". Well, here you go.

the US already has a wall but it's shit so Mexico gets to pay for it.

I have a lot more. This was the original

Did I say he would annex their people?

it's simple how to make mexico pay for it, the smart thing for them to do would be to give us the money for it. What's going to end up happening is heavy tariffs on all mexican imports and dumping on domestic products we produce as well through subsidization, which will generate the money. or a full blown embargo until they hand over the cash which would actually leave them with no choice.

The USA doesn't need mexicos business, but they need ours

>it's going to take a lot of manpower
That's why we're using Caterpiller tractors, no more of that Kamatzu bullshit

Absolutely. Even daydreaming about it makes me feel pride in America.

I like that one but not as much because I relate to the other one more

As long as niggs be nogging and killing each other, the nigger population will hopefully never reach above 15%. Also aborition needs to stay legal.

Can dump the rest if anyone is interested

trumps wall is not unlike hitlers auto-ban for jobs and infrastructure

>she probably thinks..

Stopped reading there

>Hispanics
>thinking

As someone who lived on the boarder, parts of it will ave to be made by Mexicans as they out compete American firms with their lower prices and their really, really fast work speed which I'm not exaggerating.

Either way, Cemex, one of the biggest building and ready mix suppliers in the world and owned by Mexicans, will no doubt help build.

In short, Mexicans build it either way.

>Democrats scream about wanting infrastructure spending to "make jobs". Well, here you go.
This, what a bunch of hypocrites.

Hell I bet you anything there's going to be a waiting list a mile long to work on this thing.

What

please

>Your country is less than 60% white and you're a minority within 50 years.

California yesterday was an interesting event. It amounted to essentially a standoff between the races.

I think Hispanics are starting to feel less welcome here. Not to mention those idiots were all waving the Mexico flag around essentially saying they're not part of the country. This only strengthens what Americans are finally beginning to feel and realize. We're being invaded.

We might become a minority in 50 years. Or we might not because we are one of the few countries in the world starting to take a stand against rampant immigration.

Do it dood

>reading
>muslim

yeah no

Maor

>boarder
You're going back Jose.

I assume it will all be pre-fab concrete.

That doesn't require much manpower.

I hope Mexico sends people to attack our builders. let them spill American blood on American soil.

We will become a minority,it's inevitable.

Even now there are more non white children being born in the US than white children. Even if immigration is stopped we are fucked.

Shwing

>The USA doesn't need mexicos business, but they need ours

Need, no, but a large part of the blue collar well paying job rich American automobile component market relies on Mexico for sub components

>tfw no eesti gf

top fucking kek

thanks straya

They tried that once but being spics I doubt they learned their lesson.

We need a court challenge to the get a common law answer to birthright citizenship. That, plus a points based immigration system like Australia will solve 90% of our demographic problems.

Have you seen the shit people will fund on Kickstarter type things?

I would be willing to bet people on the internet would donate for the lulz alone

Hell, if they offered to pay workers with food and board camps would probably fill up.

There are cheap building materials out there, buying an earth brick press could make the project quite cheap and they could build a moat t fill with alligators

KEK

Nice post, Mr. Kahn.

Just start brushing your teeth in front of one

>nose and bomb

fucking kek

kek

i am still in the highschools and if i dont find a good job soon ill just volunteer and help build the wall, better than nothing

>Hell, if they offered to pay workers with food and board camps would probably fill up.
I'd be there day one.

>user doesn't realise he'll be the minority getting beaten up by Mexicans, mullatoes and niggers.

Good. Hopefully it works.

And there's me thinking that USA had a growing population of maximise and white guilt.

Good to know you're waking up, and hopefully you can do something about the Mexican birth rates too. Keep abortion legal too. It puts the nigger birth rate down.

Britain us starting to wake up too.

Now I want to fuck estonia chick.
No, not an prostitute.

I know, right?

Argentina is white

No

more accurate

t abdul

Are you qt wrestling girl?

He's going to cut all foreign aid, not just to them but everywhere else. That's how they'll pay for it.

I don't care, everyone knows that. That wasn't the question.

>Argentina
>white

He gets them to pay for it.

>b-but why would Mexico pay for it lol?? they're not gonna!!
Mexico is entirely dependant on the US economically. If Mexico doesn't straight-out pay for it voluntarily, they will pay for it indirectly through tax and various other methods.

I still think it's fucking hilarious that
>Mexico isn't gonna pay for it!! Trump is an idiot!! Why would they pay for it lmao???
is such a common opinion among "opinionated highly educated" "liberals".

Please dump all of the rest.

That's not white you silly Chicano

They both need to be ugly, and look like men here.

Fixed your image shitposter-kun

>mfw Britain is 87% white

Please don't stop you beautiful bastard

Fuck foreigners.

I don't give a rat's ass about the state of any country but America.

>how dis make u feel bruce?

feel free to create your own, I need to grow my collection

not for long

>that filename

More tranny ones.

What us thus threads thoughts on Islamic Communism?