What do you dream about?

What do you dream about?

Things that I want to happen but can't for some reason.

Sex, meeting people, going places, accomplishing things. Always interrupted by something. No satisfaction.

I dont dream

I cant cause I never am able to complete a full fucking sleep cycle and it sucks.

I don't dream often, but recently it's been about sex. More often than that, I dream long, involved stories. Fictional worlds and characters I've never met before. It's kinda neat.

I can't dream!!!

I might dream 1 time every 2 months if I get lucky.

But it's just a loop like I just ran out of memory

I have vivid dreams every night, it's pretty cool. Lately they've been about girls because I've been feeling lonely recently

Random shit.
Recently I've bought Almond milk and cheetos in my dreams. Like the entire dream is a visit to the store.
Last time I forgot my wallet and the girl at the counter got pissed for some reason

Had a dream that I was drink a van and I was going down a steep hill, but when I went to brake I found that this van had breaks like those you would find on a push bike. I held them so tight, but it wasn't enough and I went off a cliff. I woke up and felt I had died.

Driving*

Dying, usually

depends.

if i havent had sex in a while, i dream about sex

If i have, then i usually dream about fighting shit or something violent shit like an Arnie movie

i feel you bro

I often don't remember them but they seem to reoccure for a while once I do.

Weird sensations in my mouth

School

Magic acts

Work

Being tired

Tidal waves.

her

Sometimes I dream that I am living in a messed up house. Messed up like there is a kitchen in the bathroom, or a hidden room under the stairs to the basement that is like a whole other house.
Other times I dream I relive events from the past. Usually the good stuff, really good stuff.

>getting laid.

As they say "only in your dreams"

my waifu

bump

Dreams

I spent 2 hours going over Property law with my fiance right before bed for her final. So I was dreaming about shit like Adverse Possession, Life Estates, and Bailments.

Today I had a dream that I'm putting out a fire in a school with a strange fire extinguisher that sprayed water like a weak shower. Then I had had lesbian sex with a girl that I saved

This remindes me of dreams I have pissing, where I either can't or if I do I'm never relived no matter how much I go.

Then I wake up extremely grateful I didn't piss the bed.

I've never had dreams like those actually, I usually go for a wee before bed

Same

i dont dream at all

i dream really often about taking many elevators and staircases in order to access the top part of a very tall building

Whenever I dream about something, it's something really strange. Last dream I can remember well was when I kept "waking up" to my alarm going off, over and over again.

I have dreams where I’m being chased by someone or something is that bad