Any one with a NBM, detachment, division, magic/illusion fetish report in

Any one with a NBM, detachment, division, magic/illusion fetish report in.

Had a pretty good turn out yesterday, lets take this main stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

zizki.com/ferocius/kalimastro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tell me what is exciting about that fetish I just don't understand

> lets take this main stream.

Uhh, for a friend.

I wish I knew, could people who get off to sluts in diapers, or covered in shit explain what's exciting about it?

yes please those too

point is I have no idea, do you have any can could you explain why.

Why the fuck do people get off on feet while we're at it.

I dunno I get off on BDSM and choking and such but I think I got a pretty clear idea where that came from

I can see the peril aspect, the whole bondage part of it and damsel in distress thing (seems to be fairly common). So seeing the helpless young lady about to loose her head or be chopped to bits could do it in itself for a lot of guys. Perhaps even pretending to be the magician and having that "Dominate" or in control feeling over her. As for seeing the ladies actually chopped up I have no idea.

Perhaps they just conditioned them selves to it or are looking for something more extreme than the blades just hanging out near them.

Choking or being choked?

And care to explain?

Any femanons going to report in for this one?

just btw, this is new to me, I just find it interesting, no bad feelings

I can see the whole domination aspect, now I was wondering, is beheading the girl a part of the fantasy?

cause apparently guys jerk off to that too

She'd look hot cut in half.

both, I'm bi.

My gf likes it very rough, so I kinda had to slip into that dominating role and ended up liking it

It might be cool to have her give you head, with just her head. Personally I like the girls divided and such but still alive. I know it's impossible but maybe that's why it's so hot for some reason, always desiring the unobtainable and such.

Look at that division between you and a potential gf.

So is it just dominate or would you put her in any kind of peril (and for that matter would she like it)? Her head in a guillotine or on a table ready to be divided by a buzz saw. (never really harming her of course).

Or for that matter if it was possible how would you (and her) feel about slicing her up and putting her back together?

Fun fact, I lead a normal life, dated plenty of girls, and am engaged. She has no idea and I don't know how to (or if I even should) bring this up to my future wife.

What's better about her giving you head without a body?

I get all that magicians assistant theme, I think it's hot. When "cut" in half, do they feel pain in your fantasy or is it like an illusion?

To me it's about dominating a female as much and hard as I like, I kinda feel like it lets me let that rape monster out

To her, she likes being degraded and being (semi) forced to stuff. Peril & Danger is also a thing, she told me the first thing you said would be hot if it was 100% safe.

The slicing up part we both don't get and I honestly wouldn't know what to do with that situation.

The giving head. just the impossible part I guess really. And just having full control over using her head as a sex toy while the rest of her lays on the bed fingering herself or something.

The pain it can vary, if it's just some slut, sure what ever. If it's a girl I like, then either none at all or just a little maybe just a tickle or odd sensation so she knows it's happening. Sometimes I think it would be hot if it hurt her a little but she insists on following through with it.

I've thought about illusion as it would be do-able, if i ever found a girl who was game, but in fantasy it's just that fantasy/magic.

So you'd be down with putting here where she can get sliced up, but never actually going that far.

And if you did (once again not possible but yeah) you'd fuck her in all new ways then put her back together....if you want to that is.

Another peril one that comes to mind is the sword box. Kind of a schrödinger's cat thing where there's the excitement of is the pretty girl inside okay, or has she been turned into a pin cushion.

Any more questions?

I get the having control part - having control is power over her, I guess we just always achieved that state by tying her up and blindfolding her.
I guess in the end it's the same thing.

ok, I think your fantasy is fun and some girls will do that for you

yeah, as long as it's safe. I don't mind a little pain on her, because she likes it.

SwordBox sounds kinda hot to me, but more so because the girl is in a claustrophobic place of discomfort while I got all the control

sauce ?

Sorry, just grabbed it form one of these threads last time. IIRC the second one he's fucking her, then reveals shes not in half and hes fucking a prop and some ninja is fucking her from behind.

Yeah, I always think the girls in contortion/trapped/claustrophobic spaces are hot, but then the swords just add a whole new level of danger/control/excitement.

You ever put her in a box ?

crap, another incomplete one...IIRC she jut emerges from the box nude.

There's a place near me where you can pay for a really nice bdsm room. I put her in a girl sized cage there but that's it for boxes and the like.
She liked it though.

Found it on google.

zizki.com/ferocius/kalimastro

kalimastro by ferocius

any pics of your girl? possible in bondage if you're comfortable sharing?

You should run the sword box by her and see if shes willing. If that something you would try if you could do it safely?

I know it's not your thing but it'd be interesting to hear if shes willing to be cut in half or something extreme like that if you promise to restore her.

I would be and we wanted to make some for quite a while but we still didn't. :|
Next thread tho, next thread

any of her at all, even if she has clothes on, you can show now?

Bump with content.

"So whats your fetish?"
"I really get a hardon when i see a good magic trick"
>Girl pulls out a Coin from your asshole
>dude on Sup Forums gets a Dick hard enough to fuck Butter

>When you can't afford the abortion

I would think it's rarely that frank
It's more like

>"What's your fetish"
>"Bondage, BSMD, and some kinky stuff"
>Time passes
>A large scale magic trick is witnessed at a fair or on TV (pic related)
>"wow femannon, you would look hot in something like that"
>"maybe we can try something"

It's not quite stuff floating,disappearing , picking the right card. More like damsel in distress type scenarios (see all the pictures posted in this thread)

At least you guys recognize it as fantasy , unlike the hanging/snuff thread.

I um, don't recall that episode, but yeah, that's a new take on it I guess.

So I guess no pics?

Some more content since the thread still looks active.

Any more exploration to this stuff?

Ferocius Kalimastro