>26
>See hot girl with the nicest mf ass, looks like a solid 23 year old
>fall in love immediately
>Go talk to her, asks my name
>Two days later I pretend I don't see her
>She comes up to me, starts talking
>Bitch taking my precious gym "me time"
>Ask if she wants to lift together
>Kissed her goodbye, almost kissed her mouth with her dad watching.
She told me she was fourteen... fml
She is so into it and I soooo want it. Age of consent here is 14 but... What do?

Anybody else have had similar experiences?

tl;dr I'm 26, she's 14. Should I?

i hate you.

Dat convenient censoring flower

How old are you?

nah, ur good. just don't end up in prison.

I can't find the whole set but found like two more

I'd only end up in prison if I dump her and she lies to the court that I abused her right?

I was 19 and my GF was 16 when we hooked up. Live in a small town so we kept it a secret until she turned 18; still faced some criticism from the community (fuck small towns man).

We were together for 3 years, long story short, its not worth it.

Their body might be developed, but their mind sure as hell is not. They are more childish than they would like to admit, and the "problems" they face are so fucking insignificant and small, but they still think they are the fucking shit and that nobody has it worse than them, and you will have to sit through hours of teenage bullshit.

They are a solid lay if you like to be dominant and she likes to be submissive, but everything else is pure shit.

Also, it goes without saying, but my experience is very possibly not representative. Maybe your loli is a super smart little slut who takes it up the ass, who knows.

Good luck user

JUST POST EM

>wat do I doodoo.question.jpg

You know what to do.
Don't be a kike or goat humper.

Get a woman. Not a girl, trap or degenerate.

>Age of consent here is 14

There's your answer op, are you retarded?

Forgot to say that she plays my favorite video game as much as I do. They even took away her laptop because of it. That's what got me to ask her name.
I thought... how old does she have to be for her parents to take away her laptop? I fucking pay my mom's bills and don't even live with her anymore

I'd where u from? i would make sure she isn't borderline personality disorder, or else you can expect to deal with that very situation.

nah bra
that shit isn't cool
legality shouldn't be the issue for a normal person, but the sexual immaturity of your potential gf
im not going to tell you you're sick because you probably already know it by now

Legally it's ok but socially... You know people will be talking shit. My friends were telling me that I did a fucking good job because I was gonna hit that but they don't know about her age. They'd probably make fun of me for the rest of my life the same way I made fun of other friends that did the same

>cares what people think

k, yep you're retarded.

I thought about that, we were mainly talking about Dota 2 and her exs. But what I didn't mention was that I'm leaving in one month... but I want to delay my trip to hit that. I was planning on getting bored with her like I always do. Can't imagine how you lasted 3 years, maybe that's why and not the age difference

Gotcha bro

Oh God no! I run away every time I see any signs of that. So it's cool
Peru would be the answer

sure. Look. If a girl hits her sexual age and hormones are there, just go for it.

Now, if your raping the girl... now that is another shit

peruano ql

moar!!!!

But she looks 23, the fact that she is so young and I shouldn't makes me want it even more. I have no words to describe that ass but I don't feel attracted to young looking girls. For example I was teaching English to this girl last night, I asked for her age (we were practicing English) and she said fifteen. She did look it, and she is very cute but I can't imagine myself with her... she just looks too young, like a child you know. Still sick?

I'm already fucking this 27 year old, she is older, always wants to try out new shit but I'm tired... need new fresh meatl
I imagine everyone has this problem