The Nanjing Massacre justifies the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki:

You filthy Japanese sympathisers who bitch and whine about the atomic bombs, yet forget the active rape, murder and mutilation of up to 300,000 innocent and defenceless Chinese citizens. Japan deserved the nuclear trashing it received and should have been grateful that their disgusting culture hadn't been obliterated entirely with justice in the form of fission.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyūjō_incident
historiography-project.com/misc/19970901survivors.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're the same shitposter that posts the "apologize for hiroshima" threads.
Are you really so desperate for attention?

For the laws of economics, scarcity is what make something precious.
There is no scarcity of Chinks, so their lives have no value.

Without the nukes, Japan would have been firebombed into pure burnt rubble. Then would have been invaded by China, Russia and America all at the same time. Their women, what was left of them, would have been raped religiously. Then afterwards the country would have been split AT LEAST in half, just like German. With Russia ruling one side. Their entire country would be fucking culturally dead and they would be a shit island at the moment.

Here working on a good pasta for this.

Without the nukes and the unconditional surrender to America, Japan would have been firebombed into pure burnt rubble. Then would have been invaded by China, Russia and America all at the same time. Their women, what was left of them, would have been raped religiously. Then afterwards the country would have been split AT LEAST in half, just like Germany. With Russia ruling one side. Their entire country would be fucking culturally dead and they would be a bunch of disgusting Slavic half-breeds.

Because Japs do?

It should have been obliterated, they add nothing to the global zeitgeist.

That's called righteous shock and awe.

>Trying to justify a war crime with another war crime
>Being this retarded

There are no such things as war crimes. It's a construct invented by the losers of war.

(you)

Japan was trying to surrender unconditonaly already befor the nukes, save for muh emperer. And afterwards, thats what we ended up accepting anyway.

>Dropping a bomb in wartime needs to be justified

>Japan was trying to surrender unconditonaly already befor the nukes, save for muh emperer
Literally the opposite of true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyūjō_incident

Chinese are scum of the earth with no souls, a land of immense cruelty for animals and humans alike.

Based Japanese did a good deed by RAPING NANKING!

A construct invented by the winners, to further punish the losers you mean.

For every was crime the Axis commited, the allies did worse by 2-10 times, but the winners aren't put on trial

The winners of the war, you mean.

I was implying the brit was the loser, stop fucking with my mindgame

What is this suposed to be evidence for exactly? This happened after the nukes

二代富豪子花父母的钱跑去英国念大学

At no point before the nukes were dropped did any member of the military staff or the Emperor advocate unconditional surrender. It would have been a treasonous.
Dropping the bombs convinced the Emperor and most of the military staff that the war could not be won and prolonging it would lead to the total destruction of the Japanese people and their society.
The declaration of war by the Soviet Union convinced them that there was no longer any possibility of a negotiated, conditional peace.

Therefore the Emperor and most of the military staff decided to accept unconditional surrender. A large portion of the military still refused and attempted a coup against the Emperor to continue the war, which failed.

US should have remained neutral during WWII. No embargoes against EOJ, no Lend Lease, no Mao, no Stalin.

We'd have Nazi Europe, and EOJ and no Communists.

I don't believe Hitler even wanted Europe, but did not want Germany under its thumb. I don't think Hitler would have expanded outside Europe.

EOJ wouldn't have wanted to expand beyond East Asia.

There would be a Tri-Polar world for the next 50 years, and China would be better off and would have kept more of its culture.

I wish we had settled every country we blew up.

>korea
>germany
>japan
>vietnam
>iraq and afghanistan

Seriously, why waste all those resources and American lives, for what? What do we have to show for that expense? No other nation in the history of the world has put forth so much money and effort for so little return.

>he believes the chinese about their 300 gorillions
CHIIIING CHOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Do they refuse to teach today's nip kids about the rape of nanking? unit 731?

fucking kek

I have some older Taiwanese friends and they all say the same thing. They fucking hate Japan and Japanese.

Gee, I wonder why.

Threadly reminder that the kike shills are being employed to stir up division and hatred between white Americans and their few remaining allies in the world. The nips are not the ones pushing this agenda; the Jews are.

Had a fellow student in a college history class state that The Pearl Harbor attack was in retaliation for our bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He was arguing that America instigated WWII.

probably the majority of their hate comes from the fact that the japanese invasion destabilized Chiang Kai-Shek's government and allowed Mao's communists to regroup and take over the country in an obscenely bloody civil war and even bloodier half-century of brutal tyranny

It's a good thing the USA never did anything like that and especially not in the middle east and especially not recently

>needing to justify anything

It was done, it cannot be undone. The only people bitching about it have the luxury of hindsight.

wtf
it's the reverse of the hiroshima apologetics

What the fuck

>hurr american imperialism and nation destabilization for profit

We're the only nation worth anything. We're can't be invaded, not by mexishits, not by a an ocean crossing army and certainly not by cucknadians.

Japs are aggressive little badgers. How does such a small human sub-species contain and nurture such a savage nature.

Pretty much all of Asia has some well deserved hatred for Japan.

Every country in existence has done bad things. Most of the people that did those bad things are dead or no longer in power. Focusing n the past stops us from looking at the present bad countries and people. Look toward the current crop of shitheads and put your energy into hating them.

Sure thing Obama.

Blood never forgets.

No, they really hate japan specifically, for all the shit they did during WWII.

You gotta owe up to it man. Denial just makes you look even more of a loser.

FPBP

No one deserved jack shit you limey fuck

The atomic bombings were a fucking tragedy, but were absolutely necessary to end the war in the least costly way possible
The Japanese committed absolutely barbaric acts everywhere they landed, but no civilian "deserves" to be killed, no matter their nationality

Yeah except that people always hate more invaders than their own shit.

Sure they are still butthurt, but I don't think it's a bad thing. It's actually a good sign, it means that they still care about their very own race, and that goes beyond very basic things like skin color. Unlike in the West where being "white" is only good enough to be redeemed instead of being French, English, German etc.

>For every was crime the Axis commited, the allies did worse by 2-10 times, but the winners aren't put on trial

I fucking hate naziboos

aussie pls

believing anyone died in nagasaki and herosheema

I will add that assuming Hitler's regime did kill 11 million people 6 million of whom were Jews, and taking the value of 2.7 to 3.6 million Jewish holocaust survivors at face value ( src: historiography-project.com/misc/19970901survivors.php ) and assuming there would be a proportional number of non-jewish survivors we'd get 2.25 - 3 million non-jew survivors for a range of 4.95 to 6.6 million saved due to intervention ( against over 20 million dead due to intervention killed by Mao alone, and not counting war dead.

>apparently not parsing my post well enough to notice that I said that Japan's invasion caused it

illiteracy, you gotta own up to it

Info on this pic?

He's still right though.

Regardless what you 'hate', feels-faggot, it's a fact that the allies did more harm than good.

neither of those "cities" "existed" prior to being "bombed"

ruse of the millennium and you all fell for it

>burn down a grassy empty marshland
>claim that a magic imaginary bomb did it
>free shekels and free defense treaty for the next 70 years

Pearl Harbor and the Bataan Death March justify the nukes. Who gives a shit about China? They're perfectly happy to genocide themselves.

Chinks don't care that much about KMT losing power (well they do, but they never think that much about the Nips)
They genuinely get mad over Nip actions during WW2. Many of them, especially those who weren't living in the mountains, got a family member killed.
You may call it jewery, but that's what they are still bitching and moaning about.

google says it's firebombing of tokyo

I was going to point out the Holocaust, China and Ethiopia, but I just know I'll get some ebin meems about how those are all forgeries

Holocaust never happened. There's zero evidence to support a claim that Jews were singled out to be mass executed.

Thanks for letting us know how poorly educated you are.

>china

Blame Russia for Mao.

>Ethiopia

Literally no one gives 2 fucks about a bunch of starving niggers.

Not even other niggers.

This isn't a memetics class, this is reality.

EBIN
:DDDDDDDD
THOSE DAMN NIGGERS, KIKES AND CHINKS SHOULD ALL DIE AMIRITE

1488 HEIL SEINE FUHRER XDXDXDXDXD

Because all those camps were actually luxury resorts with pools and football teams

Unit 731 and Nanking are commie forgeries

And nigs dying of chemical weapons really don't matter

So edgy

War crimes don't exist, as the morality of war is already shady.

>二代富豪子花父母的钱跑去英国念大学
闭嘴

我不知道

"He who fight monsters should beware not to become one himself; for if you stare down the Abyss for too long, the Abyss will stare right back at thee."

You can't just point at one atrocity and claim it justifies even more atrocities

Why can't I?
Don't lecture me on morality.

When you kill your enemies...they win

The idea that people need to justify anything that goes on in a world war is an absolute joke.

We won, and we didn't genocide the planet. Looks like we did it correctly.

>nuke didn't ignite the atmosphere

you did it incorrectly

The Nanking "massacre" is communist propaganda and never even happened. It is as "historical" as the holocaust

Just like you genociding the West Indians?