Why does the alt right never engage another position without resorting to ad hominems...

Why does the alt right never engage another position without resorting to ad hominems? It's always a personal attack based on assumptions.

Don't hate all muslims?
>SJW

Don't hate women?
>SJW

Don't support rounding up minorities and deporting them?
>Self-hating white

When will they stop using strategies that they themselves cry out about when liberal identity politicians use them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJpLkvnaSww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't hate all threads?
>Sage

Shut up, cúck.

We live in a liberal climate where debate is shut down due to leftist scum just using buzzwords like "RACIST" "ISLAMAPHOBE"

And you're here crying over something called ALT right?
What is ALT right but the opposite of the ALT left?
See I can also give things different names
>Replying to Straya
>The year of our lord

I don't even think the alt-right should engage in debate at all. It should rely solely on violence.

Australians are cucks

>We live in a liberal climate where debate is shut down due to leftist scum just using buzzwords like "RACIST" "ISLAMAPHOBE"

If you want to deny Americans their franchise to vote with unnecessary and suppressive voter ID laws because they're black, then you qualify as a racist.

Phobias keep us from thinking clearly. If you blame an entire religion for the actions of less than 1%, then you should ask yourself why you are so terrified you shifted the blame away from the small group of bad actors.

It competes with Christianity so you feel threatened, fine. Liberals would probably be much be happier if ALL the Middle East religions disappeared.

>Racist
>Bigot
>White hetero male
>Privilege
>Homophobic
>Sexist

They are alto terribly informed on politics. They consider anything different than their views as a derivative of Marxism.

Back to rebbit, cuck.

>needing an ID to vote is racist
1/10 got me to reply.

Ad homs aren't ad homs unless you say they are not capable of making an argument BECAUSE of X, not just calling them names. That's known as an insult you fucking cucked transgender moron

How about a sage

>Don't hate women?
>>SJW
people who hate women are a minority here.
we hate feminism.
we love submissiv women.

Alt Right = Anonymous of 2016

>Why does the alt right never engage another position without resorting to ad hominems?
>ad hominems

I appreciate the ironing Australia, 7/10 shitpost

Is "alt-right" new word for what was "far right" which in fact is just plain ass right-wing

>If you want to deny Americans their franchise to vote with unnecessary and suppressive voter ID laws

I literally do not believe that you typed that with a straight face tbqh fäm

"alt-right" is the label given to anyone who is not a "center-right"/neo-conservative soft leftist because the Overton Window has been shifted so far to the left that non-communists seem like ultranationalist radicals to the self-appointed mainstream morons

Is that lab a cuck shed?

Most alt-rightists are not far right at all and will probably grow up to be mainstream conservatives integrated into the Republican Party. Just look at how they defend homosexuals and democracy.

>needing an ID to vote
>racist

You cant be this retarded

This.

basically this.

When even the GOP establishment calls you a racist just because you want secure national borders, you know that the whole establishment political apparatus has completely lost touch with reality.

If there is a difference between a so-called neoliberal and a communist, I honestly can't even tell the difference anymore. Both want the same thing: a transnational, globalist oligarchy.

>Why does the alt right never engage another position without resorting to ad hominems? It's always a personal attack based on assumptions.

I'm not sure what you mean?

Don't get me wrong, as I am not denying what you said. In fact, let me affirm your point. You are absolutely correct in what you said. That is absolutely what they alt-right does. However, more specifically, your question was WHY do they do it? There is a simple answer to that:

Because there is no other choice.

Marxists and the purveyors of Critical Theory learned long ago that their enemies often have rigidly defined systems of morality and values, and that those who possess these systems are inextricably bound into them. Essentially, "moral" people have to remain "moral" or they lose their voice in the noise and are disregarded as inauthentic (because of alleged hypocrisy, etc.). Knowing this, the Marxists/Criticalists decided to begin exploiting the restrictions placed upon the moral by their own systems of values (the moral people could not punch back twice as hard because such a thing would be immoral). This effectively allowed Marxists/Criticalists to gain the upper hand in almost every argument, because they could use methods, strategies, and tactics that the moral people could not, as their hands were not bound by a strict code of conduct.

And there is your answer.

Why is the alt-right now using the weapons of the Marxists/Criticalists to win the day for classical liberalism? Because the people of the right have learned that their own systems of morality were limiting their ability to argue their case. They were binding their own hands and were losing the battle, and so, decided to cast off their self-imposed restrictions for the greater good. Now they sacrifice their own morality and employ the weapons of the enemy to win the day.

This is called, in military terms, "escalation of force." Your enemy gets a bigger gun? Then you get one too.

Hey buddy you know maybe you should think things through more before posting such ill informed driv- wait.
I know that flag...

/thread

>"alt-right" is the label given to anyone who is not a "center-right"/neo-conservative soft leftist because the Overton Window has been shifted so far to the left that non-communists seem like ultranationalist radicals to the self-appointed mainstream morons

Politics in America have shifted hard rightward for the past 2 decades.

Look at your hero Ronald Reagan. He gave blanket amnesty to millions of illegals. He raised taxes. He opposed discrimination against gays. He gave the poor the right to free hospital care. He even said America is a democracy - the exact opposite of everything the conservatives claim they stand for today.

>Marxists and the purveyors of Critical Theory learned long ago that their enemies often have rigidly defined systems of morality and values, and that those who possess these systems are inextricably bound into them. Essentially, "moral" people have to remain "moral" or they lose their voice in the noise and are disregarded as inauthentic

Like when pedophile priests are still God's vicars on Earth? Some of us see right through that shit, you know.

Why are people so triggered by the word cuck?

Are there really that many people out there letting their wives fuck other men that are upset at being the butt of a joke?

>This effectively allowed Marxists/Criticalists to gain the upper hand in almost every argument, because they could use methods, strategies, and tactics that the moral people could not, as their hands were not bound by a strict code of conduct.

You were cucked by "Marxists" because forced you to be willfully ignorant of any logical rebuttal? And now the mythical SJWs are doing the same thing to you?

Sounds like self-inflicted damage to me.

>Voter ids are oppressive

Literally every country has voter id laws

Gas yourself my man

>Politics in America have shifted hard rightward for the past 2 decades.

Yes, that must be why we now have gay marriage, socialized healthcare, and the civil service bureaucracy are larger than they ever have been, and will only continue to grow.

Seriously though, is there even a single social issue that America hasn't taken a hard left on, compared to virtually any point in time in the past?

make an argument and we will debate you

>Look at your hero Ronald Reagan.
>He opposed discrimination against gays. He gave the poor the right to free hospital care.

Are you delusional? I think many of your leftist brethren would quite disagree on those points.

Also, Reagan was essentially elected to repeat the New Deal, and obviously, failed completely. The political ratchet always moves left; it never moves right in the long run.

>Politics have shifted right

Yea you are 100% wrong about this too.

*repeal the new deal

When will you stop referring to non-whites as 'minorities', creating the impression of some global white dominance in population when it couldn't be further from the truth. We are the minorities. And soon we'll be the minorities in traditionally white countries, too.

>Like when pedophile priests are still God's vicars on Earth?

Don't be quite so extreme there, buddy. However, yes, it is like you say. Servants of "righteousness" lose their footing when they are revealed to be not quite as righteous as they made others believe they were.

>Politics in America have shifted hard rightward for the past 2 decades
>>the Overton Window has been shifted so far to the left that non-communists seem like ultranationalist radicals to the self-appointed mainstream morons

How do you leave your house at all without having at least your driver's license.
Are you actually 14 years old?

>You were

Who?

I don't remember claiming to be a member of the alt-right or their opposition. In fact, I do not remember saying anything about whom I support at all.

>But you made an analysis of the situation!

And.... what?

>doing the same thing to you?

Who? When did I claim anything was being done to ME?

>self-inflicted damage

I do not remember claiming that I have been in any way damaged.

Where the hell are you getting all of this? You really read to deep into shit.

You read something, make assumptions based on your presuppositional biases, and then spin an elaborate narrative, all the while filling in the gaps with your own bullshit.

What the fuck?

Cultural Marxists, such as yourself, do not deal in fact, they claim that logic is not independent of content, and that anything which disagrees with them is "oppressive, racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, colonialist, bigoted" evil bad scary.

Conservatives have failed to understand how to debate a non-argument whilst being ridiculed for daring to disagree since the 1960s. Trump and the so-called "alt-right" are fighting fire with fire, and it's finally shifted your fellow marxists onto the back foot.

Because your sole tactic is to shame the opposition into acquiescence. When the opposition refuses to feel shame, you lose all of your power. That is why we terrify and enrage you so

Way to over generalize and exaggerate the alt rights arguments.

You cuck.

Nope. They distract people with retarded social issues that always end up pushed further left.

Meanwhile the entire establishment on every side colludes to make the US a "multicultural" third world country and establish a global oligarchy. But at least we'll know the correct pronouns for the non-binary transhumans. That is what's truly important, right guize? =)

Calling you an SJW would be an insult to SJW's.
It isn't a phobia if it is rational and logical conclusion, you ideologically driven idiot.

>Liberals would probably be much be happier if ALL the Middle East religions disappeared.

Wow, check your fucking cishet western privilege you xenophobic racist islamophobic asshole, Islam is a beautiful religion of peace shitlord

Astute post. Have a (You).

Durka durka muhammad jihad

I'm not alt-right but I just hate everyone, including myself

But are you a cuck?

I never understood the cuck insult. How can I be a cuck if I'm not even in a relationship?

All Finns are

>Alto
Tough luck, pal

Because, the facts are that women, muslims, and minorities are genetically inferior, you cuck.

Somebody stealing your resources = cuck

One can be a spiritual cuck without literally being cuckolded

It means you are a weak, emasculated man who enjoys being humiliated and gets off on watching men he perceives as stronger than himself steal what belongs to him

There is nothing more pathetic and repulsive than a white man who masturbates while watching his woman get raped by a buck nigger. He is not a man at all, he's less than a woman. An abject failure by every metric of society, philosophy, and biology.

And when we call you a cuck, we're saying that's how pathetic you are

_|_|_
_|_|_
| |

some one play me

You're retarded, niggers aren't quite so stupid that they can't get IDs.

Remember kids: It's only an ad hominem if it's not true.

For example: OP is a faggot. That's not an ad hominem because it's true that OP is a faggot.

It's what they adopted from you liberal leftist edgelords. No argument, only shitflinging and "yuo are nazi". Monkey see, monkey do.

I like how someone got so upset at his memes they made memes about their butthurt using his style

>Why does the alt right never engage another position without resorting to ad hominems?

Says the faggot who uses alt-right as an insult.

I'm not allowed to tell people Jews control everything.

In Germany, telling people Jews control everything is punishable with up to 10 years in prison.

They dont even know what marxist means

fucking cuck, i hate you so much

>>alt right
Also known as the silent majority.

Shills full force today

>Why does the alt right never engage another position without resorting to ad hominems? It's always a personal attack based on assumptions.
best way to shut cucks down
youtube.com/watch?v=NJpLkvnaSww

When will they stop using strategies that they themselves cry out about when liberal identity politicians use them?
Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. no reason for white people NOT to engage in identity politics
when people are playing poker with your furniture it is always a losing proposition to sit out of the game and act like it wont affect you.

>It competes with Christianity so you feel threatened, fine.

Oh boy, someone fell for the staple leftist "religions are equal" bullshit.

That's retarded.

See, Christianity adopted to the nations it encountered. Every Christian nation lives and preaches its own interpretation of the faith. Even Catholicism, the all-encompassing church, differs as much in its European and American branches as Europe differs from America.

Islam, on the other hand, is the exact opposite. Muslims seek to bend entire nations to the will of their clergy and ruling class. The rules prescribed in their holy scriptures are more important to them than national sovereignty. Unlike Christianity which is assimilated by nations, Islam usurps nations.

This argumentation, which is as simple as it is watertight, should prove to you why an irreligious, unbiased centrist such as myself can tolerate Christianity and reject Islam. And if I can do that, the right can do it too.

You are the biased bigot here.

>Also known as the silent majority.
prove it

>>Don't hate all muslims?
cuckold
>>Don't hate women?
Do dykes and feminazis even count as women?
>>Don't support rounding up minorities and deporting them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

Because it doesn't exist
It's literally made up by the establishment so anyone they don't like or agree with can be branded as an "alt-righter"(arguably the most retarded monicker I've ever heard) and add to the large laundry list of what that so called "movement" depicts.
It's about as real as the left's belief in global warming

Is it namecalling when I accuse the maker of your witty image of cherrypicking?

Holy shit that was retarded
>I will never get those 15 minutes back

You sure showed us

Why can't liberals ever engage another position without resorting to strawman arguments?

No one is saying you are an SJW just for disagreeing with us. You're just a liberal.

A prime example of an SJW is the trigglypuff shit, or people literally crying and demanding counseling and safe spaces because someone wrote "Trump 2016" in chalk, or pic related.

shut up cuck

Nearly every image there is taken from less then a few months ago. I believe you are infiltrating here and were more than likely provided with that image. Feel free to tell/prove me otherwise but I find it quite strange that every post there is from the same day.

As usual, my posts are completely irrefutable.

go fuck yourself cuckstraya

>I find it quite strange that every post there is from the same day
They're responses to the comic itself.

Shut up you racist bigot islamaphobe

Ok I see that now. Well I guess I would argue that black lives matters has things that they will not really budge on that cause a lot of grief (WE WUZ, Saying whites are evil, ect.) I know these may or may not be "fringe" members of that movement but their actions have caused that group to not really be taken seriously by people here and for good reason.

I didn't think Sup Forums was so easily baited.

All this aussie did was create a false premise for his question and you're all falling for it

more like so dumb, that nobody bothers

>Christianity which is assimilated by nations
>Islam usurps nations
Christianity usurped nations too, before it was eventually put to its place by European protestantism and secularism.

>Every Christian nation lives and preaches its own interpretation of the faith
As opposed to sandpeople, where every tribe has its own interpratation.

felt compelled to make this

>more like so dumb, that nobody bothers

You just did.

>Christianity usurped nations too

Wrong. Try again.

X|_|_
_|_|_
| |

>Wrong. Try again.
wrong try again

I agree mostly. It's equal parts cultural Marxism and the proto-Zionist globalist cabal of transnational economic interests who are in fact waging a cultural war of subversion on most Western countries.

Lefties are now in the position you describe, of being bound by one's own system of morals. Such is the consequence of lunacies such as feminism, gay pride, and support of statist, Marxist policies to achieve "equality" becoming mainstream. Their idiotic ideologies make them easy to manipulate for political purposes, and they form an opposition party to the conservative movements to reverse the globalist ass raping of nations. Both properties of the left are convenient and useful for the globalists.

The official party apparatus of the left in the US, the Democratic party is corrupted beyond repair by Marxists and globalists. The Republican party is likewise corrupted by globalist interests, but this has been known by the right for a while now. Hence the rise of the alt-right.

The built-in contrarianism is, as you put it, both a categorical refusal to submit to leftie shaming tactics, and a convenient means of rejecting support of the pro globalist aspects of the establishment right.

You're right.

t. aussie shitposter

>needing an ID to vote is racist

Except the GOP laws are so draconian and harsh, they don't allow most state-issued or government IDs. They don't allow most photo IDs. The system was working so well before, there was statistically zero voter impersonation.

>Literally every country has voter id laws

So did we. We already had voter ID laws and they were working so well, we literally never had voter impersonation at the polls.

We didn't need the new GOP laws that prohibit every form of government issue photo-ID except for a few.

so if we posts stats that blacks overwhelmingly are responsible for most crime and most victims are white and that even the police shoots more white people than black people would you agree that a white lives matter movement makes more sense?

>See, Christianity adopted to the nations it encountered.

Christianity forced itself on every nation it conquered. Charlemagne executed 4500 Saxons for refusing to convert to Christianity in 782.

Why would an "alt-right" robot call an engineer a cuck? Practical application of science to advance technology for your people is the very opposite of being a cuck.